Asian Americans Strong Environmentalists, Poll Finds

Asian-American voters care about the environment and could swing votes on environmental measures, a new poll has found, bucking conventional wisdom.

The groundbreaking multilingual poll surveyed 1,002 Asian-American voters on their views about environmental issues and compared results to a poll of 564 voters. Interviews were conducted with Chinese, Filipino, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese and Asian Indian voters.

Among Asian Americans, 83 percent describe themselves as “environmentalists,” compared to just 52 percent of all voters, according to a first-ever poll on the environmental attitudes of Asian-American voters.

“Asian Americans should be paid attention to,” said James Lau, executive director of the League of Conservation Voters Education Fund, which commissioned the poll. “They are supportive of a lot of environmental issues, especially Global Warming Climate Change”

lee3.jpg

"His methods may have been a little extreme, but his ideas were sound"
-Al Gore

This message appears to have resonated with our brothers of Polish extraction as well. Remember hero of the peoples Ted Kaczynski.

Asians have a slanted view of things - Just sayin'.

TPC, that's racist. Let's just say they have a narrow view of things.

I heard the "Goracle" (praise be his name) is personally handling the funeral for our lost Comrade in Gai.

105412-04.24.gore.BRUCKER-01.jpg

At least he is close to Gai now. (weeping......)

Those unionized Party™ workers seem very happy with their shovel-ready jobs. Not only are they burying an environmentally aware fallen Asian comrade, but this is also taking place in Dear Leader's Summer of Recovery™ showing us how he keeps his promises when he tells us the jobs are back.

And now that he's dead, it's another SURE vote for Obama and the Party! Necro-citizens are our most loyal constituency!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:(sniffle)...he's shovel ready.
Dirt Nap

One must salute comrade Lee's progressive views on the environment, yet one cannot help but feel that his revolutionary zeal was perhaps a little too exuberant. A Thorazine the size of Lenin's head or a liter of good Soviet vodka in a biodegradable carton would seem to have been better choices.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:TPC, that's racist. Let's just say they have a narrow view of things.
I see you have mistakenly interpreted my intentions and have forced me to convene a Beer Summit.
Beer_summit_cheers.jpg