Announcing Obama's Wind-Powered Stealth Submarine!

This just in to our newsroom......

Insiders at The People's Cube have learned that Dear Leader has ordered the U.S. Navy to use more " environmentally - friendly " propulsion technologies, such as solar, wind and algae.

As a first step in his crusade, our Commander-In-Chief ( PBUH ) will preside over the unveiling of what he refers to as " Our Motherland's Newest Achievement "........

Stealth-Sub Sm..jpg
The Wind-Powered Stealth Submarine !

This sub is designed to sneak up on an enemy ( or allied )coastline .... without making any engine noise to give away its position. This radically different approach was conceived by President Obama's crack Science Team and Al Gore.

It is now possible to for the Navy to reduce CO2 emissions before launching its nuclear warheads ! In that, we can take great comfort and feel good about ourselves.

And isn't that really what matters ?

( Obama stated that after he wins his upcoming re-election, he's going to name this new submarine the " Red November " ) Catchy.

Ironically, the town of the next debate between evil Romney and Dear Leader is called Hempstead. One theory of the naming is that plenty of hemp grew once in the area.

I wish Paul Ryan shaves a little bit of that bushy triangle in his front. Not all of it, but if he shaves like 30% of it, it would look great. I know that I'm being silly.

Ah, the first submarine with a poop deck... how fitting that it is created by an Administration that is so full of...

As part of Dear Leader's (PBUH) "Green" policy, the submariners will be provided powdered soap in 100% recycled containers and sealed in biodegradable plastic.

In addition to the ecological and the hygenic benefits, the People's Navy expects recreational benefits to be gained as powdered soap is more difficult to pick up in the shower.

So they say.

Oh the glories of such green technology. Perhaps Dear Leader is aware of the technology of last Tuesday, 1775. The "Turtle" was, and remains, a most glorious instrument of green energy warfare.
alg_turtle.jpg

The-One-And-Only-One's crack team of scientists are ready for any contingency in the event that the mission would take the Red November into the doldrums.
Sub2.jpg

These new, green class of submarines will be named after notable progressives in the Party. The newly added deployable solar panel identifies this sub as the U.S.S Jerry Brown, or as affectionately nicknamed by its crew, the " Moonbeam ".

Which donor's company got the contract for the screen doors?

Comrade El Presidente,

I see you have found Dear Leader's top secret Discovery Channel episode depicting how illegal Mexican drug smugglers transported their wares to the US back in Dear Leader's great great grandpappy's early choom days.

Of course it's reasonable to assume that even in 1775 YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!

Comrade El Presidente,

And based upon the size, number and angle of the screws on the Turtle it would seem that Dear Leader is aware of the technology and is implementing it fully against for the benefit of the Amerikan People™

Occasionally I see an invention that makes me say, "I wish I had thought of that". The Krasnodar wind powered submarine is one of those inventions. Mighty equal work comrade. A better example of progressive energy would be hard to imagine.