Andy Griffith: Democrats Are Gonna' Give Us More Free Crap!

POLL: What would you like to see dead Grandma's Medicare money pay for?

You may select up to 8 options

Leave it to the Party to pull a decomposing Andy Griffith away long enough from his palatial California estate to make this much needed public service announcement:
EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE
More good things are coming! I know I can't wait to get my fat, sweaty hand around Grandma's life support plug so that I can yank it right out of the wall! We need cost-saving measures, Grandma, and your one vote is not as great as the many more votes I can purchase with your squandered Medicare dollars. With what we pay for your cancer treatment I can instead use to pay for the implementation of a clean needles program providing hundreds, if not thousands, of heroine addicts with a means to get high safely, effectively, and with the blessing of the Democratic Party. With your Medicare dollars collected through the savings of our new healthcare laws, we can subsidize whole young families with a smorgasbord of entitlements which will secure their votes for many, many years to come.
Nip the old folks in the bud, I say! Nip them in the bud! We can use their Medicare dollars on more productive projects that advance progress!
Last edited by Red Square on 7/13/2021, 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Andy Griffith needed to be filtered one more time in order to give his eyes the appearance of having life.

I want to see Grandma's medicare money going to pay old farts like Andy to tell me the current truth.

And Andy better be sure to leave these facts out, lest he be purged from the party:

Rep. Dave Camp, ranking Republican of the House Ways and Means Committee, has compiled this list of when different aspects of the recently passed healthcare legislation will go into effect. Click here for a PDF version of the document.

Medicare cuts to hospitals begin (long-term care (7/1/09) and inpatient and rehabilitation facilities (fiscal 2010)) 2009

* Medicare cuts to inpatient psych hospitals (7/1/10)

* Medicare Advantage cuts begin
* No longer allowed to use FSA, HSA, HRA, Archer MSA distributions for over-the counter medicines
* Medicare cuts to home health begin
* Medicare reimbursement cuts when seniors use diagnostic imaging like MRIs, CT scans, etc.
* Medicare cuts begin to ambulance services, ASCs, diagnostic labs, and durable medical equipment
* Prohibition on Medicare payments to new physician-owned hospitals
* Penalties for non-qualified HSA and Archer MSA distributions double (to 20%)
* Seniors prohibited from purchasing power wheelchairs unless they first rent for 13 months
* New Medicare cuts to long-term care hospitals begin (7/1/11)
* Additional Medicare cuts to hospitals and cuts to nursing homes and inpatient rehab facilities begin (fiscal 2012)
* New tax on all private health insurance policies to pay for comp. eff. research (plan years beginning fiscal 2012)

* Medicare cuts to dialysis treatment begins
* Require information reporting on payments to corporations
* Medicare to reduce spending by using an HMO-like coordinated care model (Accountable Care Organizations)
* Medicare Advantage plans with a 4 or 5 star rating receive a quality bonus payment
* New Medicare cuts to inpatient psych hospitals (7/1/12)
* Medicare cuts to hospitals with high readmission rates begin (fiscal 2013)
* Medicare cuts to hospice begin (fiscal 2013)

* Increase Medicare wage tax by 0.9% and impose a new 3.8% tax on unearned, nonactive business income for those earning over $200,000 or $250,000 for families (not indexed to inflation)
* Eliminate deduction for Part D retiree drug subsidy employers receive
* Impose 2.3% excise tax on medical devices
* Medicare cuts to hospitals which treat low-income seniors begin

* Individuals without government-approved coverage are subject to a tax of the greater of $695 or 2.5% of income
* Employers who fail to offer “affordable” coverage would pay a $3,000 penalty for every employee that receives a subsidy through the Exchange
* Employers who do not offer insurance must pay a tax penalty of $2,000 for every full-time employee
* More Medicare cuts to home health begin
* Impose tax on nearly all private health insurance plans
* Medicare payment cuts for hospital-acquired infections begin (fiscal 2015)

* More Medicare cuts to home health begin

* States can form interstate insurance compacts if the coverage with HHS approval (2016)

* Physician pay-for-quality program begins for all physicians
* States may allow large employers and multi-employer health plans to purchase coverage in the Exchange.
* States may apply to the HHS secretary for a limited waiver from certain federal requirements

* Impose “Cadillac tax on “high cost” plans, 40% tax on the benefit value above a certain threshold: ($10,200 individual coverage, $27,500 family or self-only union multi-employer coverage)

I work in the glorious state sponsored health care system. I can't wait until we get less money, more paperwork, more regulation, and death panelslimits on patient days in system.

Can't vote if you're laid up in a mental institution, now can you? Cut, cut, cut!

I like how Andy uses his hands to reassure us that we will be getting our "guaranteed benefits". He uses his hands like a true Jedi master.

"Uh, these aren't the benefits we are looking for.", "Move along."

Remember, the party gives you affordable housing first. Then builds barbwire fences later. The party always giving more.

The town of Mayberry benefited disproportionately from our policy prescriptions designed to alleviate poverty, morality, and any semblance of a "work ethic" (especially of the protestant variety). We look at Mayberry today as the Party's crowning achievement.

mayberry-1.gif

The new Sheriff of Mayberry arrests Medicare cost-savers slated to be "cut" in order to free up much needed capital for public investment projects like free housing, work camps, and outdoor lavatories.

statelimo.gif

Mayberry residents couldn't be happier with their new services -- chief among them, free dental care for life.
mayberryman.gif

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Mayberry residents couldn't be happier with their new services -- chief among them, free dental care for life.
mayberryman.gif
Exactly comrade. They will decide meaning and length of life as well.

I sure am glad they're using Andy Griffith for these ads. I was afraid that since they're cutting half a trillion dollars from medicare bad things would happen to old people. But seeing how Andy Griffith says everything is fine and even more better in such a disarming down-home folksy way makes me feel much better.

Altzheimer's,,,,
It's not just for the elderly.

Oops...wait a minute.
What did I just post?
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
What a Senior idiot..

Maaaaatlock as Grampa Simpson would call him..

Leninka says:
* Penalties for non-qualified HSA and Archer MSA distributions double (to 20%)

Ha! Simple solution to that. Just roll your old HSA/MSA into your IRA. There's only a 10% penalty for early withdrawals (before age 59.5)

The best part about Altzheimer's is you get to learn fun facts about Medicare every day.

YES!

FREE!

I LIKE IT!

NOW, MORE FACTUAL "ROUGH TALK"!

"FREE" is the new Bigfoot!

BIGFOOTOBOOBOO cARE.jpg

Other Bigfoots who should run...

[OFF]

Kinda reminds me of that horrible New Years Eve 2010 countdown with Dick Clark... oofff

At the beginning of his film career, Comrade Andy starred in a movie called "Onionhead." At long last, he has come full circle.

I remember Onionhead, a Navy comedy....Lenin help me I feel old. I need a haircut too.

I am a very bad prole... I just cannot make myself watch this most instructive vid. I'm sure the party is very happy with the vid. I am sure the vid is a joy to behold.

I just remember when I really liked Andy and I hesitate to give up those fond memories. When he becomes soylent... well... it will be um... erm... ahh.....
the world of next Tuesday.

Comrade darski,

How much vodka have you had tonight? Did you steal anyone else's rations?

As for Comrade Andy Griffith,

I think Andy's head got too big from bossing Barney around. To think that he would ever see himself as any kind of equal bullsh*ter to Dear Leader is beyond me.

darski wrote:I am a very bad prole... I just cannot make myself watch this most instructive vid. I'm sure the party is very happy with the vid. I am sure the vid is a joy to behold.

I just remember when I really liked Andy and I hesitate to give up those fond memories. When he becomes soylent... well... it will be um... erm... ahh.....
You're a denounced prole, is what you are! The Party doesn't just post videos that you can casually ignore, comrade. You are being graded as to whether how well your mushy little brain absorbs the invisible rays of progress being beamed in through your murky little eyes. Platform #6, comrade, and be sure to bring warm clothes, a shovel, and something to bribe the guards with to ensure you at least get one cup of mud for the train trip.

darski wrote:I am a very bad prole... I just cannot make myself watch this most instructive vid. I'm sure the party is very happy with the vid. I am sure the vid is a joy to behold.

You're a denounced prole, is what you are! The Party doesn't just post videos that you can casually ignore, comrade. You are being graded as to whether how well your mushy little brain absorbs the invisible rays of progress being beamed in through your murky little eyes. Platform #6, comrade, and be sure to bring warm clothes, a shovel, and something to bribe the guards with to ensure you at least get one cup of mud for the train trip.

"Year 3,000 Blues"
1970 Chrys-A-Lee Music Ltd.

They took me down the grading station,
And they classified me zed;
'Cause of over-population
They told me that I would soon be dead.

But I slipped out of the force field
And hid beneath the mono-rail;
But the automatic blood hounds,
Lord they're soon hot a-long my trail

Now if I had been a scholar with computer workin' hard,
Then my molecular structure would not be on the grader's card.
So I know that they will get me, put my index in the brain;
Then the atoms of my body - will be disposed of, Lordy, down the drain

Once again it appears the decadent English rock band 10 Years After were really ahead of their time and is apparent they were in fact plants from a collective lifestyle. They were sending us messages of the joys of the collective healthcare system.

This looks curiously like that drunk from the 60's that Aunt Bee couldn't keep out of the bars after rehearsal. He must have been doctoring in those excellent medical facilities in Cuba to maintain such Castroesque longevity.

Can't vote if you're laid up in a mental institution, now can you? Cut, cut, cut!
What? Our mentally deranged comrades (the institutionalized portion) are not able to vote? This is outrageous and inhumane. We must bus hired protesters to state run mental facilities immediately.
crazy vote.jpg

Oh WOW!!! my first denunciation. ((doing the happy dance))

um.. ok will be at platform #6 as requested... can I bring my knitting?

darski wrote:

Yes you may. Your knitting needles will assist you in your desperate struggle to slay a diseased rat which makes for a fine meal. You can also fight off the twenty other women in your cell with those knitting needles who will fight you for your raw, mange-ridden diseased rat.

ALA ZEG! I am just or seeing that the Andy Griffith is liking too much his bitch in such video production. I was for turning my eyeballs in horror when he to do so much of the stroking on her.

Mrs Al Czarweary,

You don't know the worst of it. They gave him three more bitches to do with as he wishes as part of his payment for rendering this Greater Good message to the masses, for The Greater Good ™.

Leninka, they could be for giving him 101 bitches to do as he is for pleasing, but for making such the show of it on video for all to see.... they should be for leaving some thing to the imagination at the least.

Opie sure caught on fast to his fathers true wisdom.

article-1080241-023A8086000005DC-171_468x417.jpg

101-dalmations-.jpg

My gosh, some people will do anything for a buck $$$$ Who wants to see old people naked? Maybe a new trend is developing, geriatric-ophilia or gerophilia.

andy sex.jpg

Nice Teeth
(not sure if the garbage bag pillow makes subliminal statement)

andy smile.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I remember Onionhead, a Navy comedy....Lenin help me I feel old. I need a haircut too.

Haircut? I suggest the Stalin...

The Reno is soooo Waco...

I believe the punchline of the movie was that a regulation Navy haircut made your head look like an onion.

(off)
By the looks of things, Andy here won't see the bills ultimate end.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I believe the punchline of the movie was that a regulation Navy haircut made your head look like an onion.

onionczarweary.jpg

Commissar Elliot,
By the looks of things, Andy here won't see the bills ultimate end.

Which surely sends a population control tingle up Cass Sunstein's more equal lady leg, nyet?

I like the new avatar, Comrade Buffoon. It's spiffy.

Leninka wrote:I like the new avatar, Comrade Buffoon. It's spiffy.

Thanks! If Stevie could see, I would hope he would feel the same way!

darski wrote:

Yes you may. Your knitting needles will assist you in your desperate struggle to slay a diseased rat which makes for a fine meal. You can also fight off the twenty other women in your cell with those knitting needles who will fight you for your raw, mange-ridden diseased rat.
Now just a second here. I read that brochure they gave me at the indoctrination recruitment centre and there was no mention of spiking mangy rats for sustenance. I was promised a healthy and generous vegan diet every day. (Ok... not that I want a vegan diet but it sure looked good in the brochure even if I don't remember that many beets in the pics)

How can this be? (sob, sob, sniff, sniff)

darski wrote:[
Now just a second here. I read that brochure they gave me at the indoctrination recruitment centre and there was no mention of spiking mangy rats for sustenance. I was promised a healthy and generous vegan diet every day. (Ok... not that I want a vegan diet but it sure looked good in the brochure even if I don't remember that many beets in the pics)

How can this be? (sob, sob, sniff, sniff)

Oh, yeah...no, those brochures were left over from when the Party™was selling timeshares at a Black Sea resort. Sorry about that. I been meaning to design a new recruitment brochure.

Comrade darski,

The daily beets will cleanse your liver, and prepare for you daily vodka ration. It's really quite healthy.

Leninka wrote:Comrade darski,

The daily beets will cleanse your liver, and prepare for you daily vodka ration. It's really quite healthy.

Glad to see you've put your best side forward!

Num, num, num!

Along with Andy we should push the "NEW" Papa Obama Health Care theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqi ... r_embedded

This song takes me back to wonderful memories of my childhood in the 70's! Comrade Carter was President, Iran was a good friend and gas was cheap and plentiful!

Hopefully Progress works this time!