America Left--True Liberal Talk

Often in the evening I listen to America Left on XM radio. It is true liberal talk. I particularly like the Mike Malloy show--he's a true progressive. He doesn't even know the name of Scott Brown and calls him the psychopath. Twice in five minutes he called the Republicans sociopaths, which is just what they are, because they don't agree with him and everyone knows that anyone who doesn't believe the progressive Truth du Jour(tm) is a sociopath.

One of his callers was man who was imbued with progressive anger. I identify with that. I don't know why I'm angry all the time. Is it because the world doesn't care about the wonder of my thoughts? That the world gets by without me? That no one cares? Yes, I think that's it. And if you're not angry when the world can do without you, you're not a made progressive.

This caller was very upset about Haiti. He called Halliburton and asked them what they were doing about Haiti. Such a wonderful progressive. I myself would never have thought that Halliburton, a private company, had an obligation to do anything about Haiti, but he did. I have heard the Rethuglicans suggest that nations have no obligation to do anything about Haiti but do so out of generosity. But this caller understood that it is the responsibility of corporations to give money and services to foreign nations because they're corporations.

I loved his progressive rage. He told, at great length, of the receptionists he went through, the people he was transferred to, and it took him a whole fifteen minutes to get to someone who could answer his question, and then he had to explain that his question was a burning one and of great value.

All this time I heard fine uses of profanity, and that simmering rage. That bubbling rage.

I love America Left.

Image Really, do listen to it. These are the most damaged people I've heard who are not institutionalized. Every one of them whines and sulks and has the emotional age of four. They're extremely unhappy, and it would be unkind of me to laugh at their misery if their actions didn't have consequences. As it is, I rejoice in their complete misery.

I hope it hurts.

(off)
Well, misery loves company, and to share your rage amongst the world like this is just one big gathering of people in some sort of Hell.

On that specific progressive's note, he's just one good show of what a blind altruist is like. Blind to what they advocate, blind to what comes out of their system, and blind to what truly makes progress.

Same ol' same ol' Theo.

I love America Left because of its cheap high-minded morality, regardless of reality and its posturing sentimentality dedication to improving the lives of the People.

I am a made progressive because I say any old shit that I want to say and expect someone else to pick up the pieces. As long as I feel good about saying it, that's just fine.

Lead by emotions (insert impulse too) instead of logic, and the impending result is modern liberalism.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: One of his callers was man who was imbued with progressive anger. I identify with that. I don't know why I'm angry all the time. Is it because the world doesn't care about the wonder of my thoughts? That the world gets by without me? That no one cares? Yes, I think that's it. And if you're not angry when the world can do without you, you're not a made progressive.

Absolutely! I understand that JFK assassination fall-guy and noted Marxist philosopher Lee H. Oswald came to recognize at an early age that Marxism-Leninism was the correct path of Amerikka (he had time to read a lot because he did not wish to bother with the reactionary skool system which in those days had not yet come to fully realize the superiority of Marxism-Leninism as it has today.) When he made this brilliant discovery, for some strange reason the world did not stop what it was doing and gather around him to listen to his thoughts. This made him very annoyed, and later he grew up and bought a rifle and posed for a picture with it. But he never fired it, well, only at the Nazi Edwin Walker but he missed. And Walker deserved it. [sigh] Too bad we'll never know what other brilliant work would've come from this budding genius.

I pulled the plug on XM after my 3 month free trial ended. They offered me a decent price to come back but I noticed that there was a congressionally-mandated music royalty fee included. I was no longer in any kind of a mood to tolerate more pick-pocketing by the sock-cuckers in Congress, so I spit on the paper and flushed it. Going Galt on XM radio. So the music royalty fee cost America Left a potential listener.

Not really. I'd rather listen to Marcia Coakley make kissing noises in the general direction of Obama's ass.

I wish I could say I "pulled the plug on XM", I wish I could say I pulled the plug on our Fuhrer Obamski and his co-heart of fascism in Congress. I wish I could say the plug had been pulled on all idiots, but alas, what would the world be without our hate-filled, foul mouthed, brain soaked formaldehyde fascist?! Dull, that's what. Dull and boring. If they were gone, then the world would go back to expecting to work for what they wanted and having to develop personal brain function. It's just too much to ask of the masses.

It's "Marcia" Coakley, please correct your err - I'm sure Mr. KENNEDY couldn't have gotten that wrong - she is the newest "sock puppet" of the left and yes, I'm sure she's most comfortable have her mouthpart appendages attached to Obam gluteus maximus.

Ah, yes, Fraulein. Martha must now become Marcia because we must all pay homage to what a Kennedy does. Just don't let him drive her home.

XM does have Old Time Radio, which is wonderful. Jack Benny, Dragnet, and Blue Collar Comedy. And if you want to have fun, listen to BBC World Service. I heard a program about Harry Potter translators in 68 countries, which was interesting. But they are True Believers on Global Warming. After the release of the CRUtape letters from the University of East Anglia they are having a crisis of faith and gnashing their teeth. Which should be interesting since Brit dental care is notoriously bad.

Truth du Jour™?

Mmmmm....Vichyssoise is good soup.

Congratulations you old impaler!
You are now in the fine company of the Mime 'n Mulva who tune in to Mike Malloy every day. You are now deep inside the Prog signal. Your reception is fine tuned with no static at all.

Ah yes, homage for the Kennedy's. America's old deity, which has now been replace by BO'n MO (gasp! If that doesn't bring Tedders back from the grave, nothing will)

Comrade Theocritus:

I rejoice to hear that there is someone out there that actually listens to our brother in arms the "rapidly decaying corpse" Mike Malloy. When he was on NOVAM I was under the impression that it stood for "Not One Verified Audience Member."

He would be quite a boon to our cause if we could get more people to suffer through his nonsensical diatribes listen and participate with his show. He and Obama are alike in that they employ shills to talk and interact with are great orators.

I hate to give his secret away but for Comrade Mike to keep his job he has to be a far better Oralist with his bosses than a Oratist...........

The above picture is a rare look at Mike before and after he is airbrushed with make-up but can any of our comrades tell which is which??

ah yes, I see! One can detect that same pointed nose.

Paranoid projection is a manifestation of Narcissistic rage.

{off}
My dad sometimes listens to Ed Schultz just for laughs on the way home from work. Yesterday he was telling me that Schultz apparently encouraged people to vote for Coakley as many times as they could.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs ... n-winning/

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:{off}
My dad sometimes listens to Ed Schultz just for laughs on the way home from work. Yesterday he was telling me that Schultz apparently encouraged people to vote for Coakley as many times as they could.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs ... n-winning/
I feel that one day, voting once will become a laughing concept, on both sides. It will be like voting on the internet, vote as often as you want as many times as you want.

Theocritus wrote:This caller was very upset about Haiti. He called Halliburton and asked them what they were doing about Haiti.

We got the hell out of there, and fast. We'd been experimenting with some new ways to extract oil at a super-secret test site near Port-au-Prince when we had an accident a few miles down and all hell broke loose. We barely got out of there with our lives. Screw that place.

$.$. Don't worry. Just think. It's been 25 years since Union Carbide killed all those Indians; the world is ready for another industrial accident, isn't it?

We'll need to soften them up, you know--with Cap 'n' Tax we can expect people freezing in their homes, not able to afford to run businesses and starving. It would be a positive boon to the world to start off killing the odd thousand here and the odd thousand there.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Paranoid projection is a manifestation of Narcissistic rage.

Truer words were never writinski.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Paranoid projection is a manifestation of Narcissistic rage.

Yes, Halliburton is the perfect company upon which to vent rage, for anyone who, themselves, have not contributed a dime to aiding the Haitians.

I must inject a correction. I have it on GOOD SOURCES, that Halliburton contributed more than 12 dimes. Please make note for next comment.

Down with greedy capitalism.

I'm sure that His O'liness has contributed thousands and thousands to Haiti. In fact I heard that he's contributed 100% of the royalties of the books he's written.

Oh. That means that he's given nothing. My bad.

And "nothing" is his 'forte', his métier, his true calling. And, 'nothing', he is most accomplished at.

President Nada. President Zilch. President Nihil--which I particularly like. President Zip. President Zero. 0Bama. Whose followers are Obots. Or Orons.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:President Nada. President Zilch. President Nihil--which I particularly like. President Zip. President Zero. 0Bama. Whose followers are Obots. Or Orons.

Poor Obama, the nation isn't serving him well at all.

I heard a rumor out of the White House that President Awesome's feet actually <i>touched the floor</i> after the defeat of the progressive candidate last night.

The leaker has been reassigned to new duties. At the bottom of the Love Canal.