A Progressive Joke

A Georgian delegation comes, they talk to Stalin, and then they go,heading off down the Kremlin's corridors. Stalin starts looking for his pipe. He can't find it. He calls in Beria, head of the secret police."Go after the delegation, and find out which one took my pipe," he says. Beria scuttles off down the corridor. Five minutes later Stalin finds his pipe under a pile of papers. He calls Beria-"Look, I've found my pipe." "It's too late," Beria says, "half the delegation admitted they took your pipe, and the other half died during questioning."

Now LAUGH!!!

Good one, Comrade Joe.

To set the context of my joke, just remember that to Leonid Brezhnev, notes were the teleprompter of choice:

So Leonid Illich is alone in his apartment when a knock comes at the door. The premiere stands up, puts on his jacket, pulls a piece of paper out of his jacket pocket, and goes to the door. He looks down on the paper and says, "Who.....is......it.....?"

In the progressive new America of Obama we no longer torture our opponents. Instead we have our media organs post their names and addresses and our comedy cadres in the entertainment collective make jokes about them on late night TV until they die of public humiliation.

We call it the death of a thousand newspaper cuts.

Comrade Joe wrote: "It's too late," Beria says, "half the delegation admitted they took your pipe, and the other half died during questioning."

Comrades, those were the day!

Now I feel all melancholy and I feel an overwhelming urge coming over me to denounce someone. Anyone will do, who shall I denounce?

Let us denounce somebody fun. Hmmmm..... Has Red Rooster been through a round of denouncements? What can we denounce him for? Of course, since nobody has denounced him for anything, then he clearly is up to something as he behaves himself too well.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Let us denounce somebody fun. Hmmmm..... Has Red Rooster been through a round of denouncements? What can we denounce him for? Of course, since nobody has denounced him for anything, then he clearly is up to something as he behaves himself too well.

Yes Comrade Colonel 7.62, I have not seen Red Rooster so he is obviously up to something!

I denounce Red Rooster as being an enemy of the peoples!

When he denies this charge it is all the proof we need to know he is guilty!

We are all guilty of something Comrade Beria. It is only a question of if one is connected enough to be less guilty and survive the purge. Or sometimes one can be a nobody enough to survive the purge... Everyone else does their time in the Gulag or beet field.