A Pledge to KKKonservatives from their Progressive Overlords

Perhaps you have seen Michael Moorehammad's (pbuh) surah: "A Liberal's Pledge to Disheartened Conservatives ...by Michael Moore", as written in the Moore'an.

He has been accused of plagiarism by someone from the Democratic Underground, but both are ultimately based on my act of beneficence towards our vanquished foes:

"A Pledge to KKKonservatives from their Progressive Overlords".

I urge you to become a signatory to this important document.

Hold off your posts - tomorrow a contest will be announced for the best improved and corrected version of the pledge. This has been in the works for a while....

UPDATE:

Here it is...
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=959

Well at least I was first, which also sometimes puts one at a disadvantage. I insist on "Equality of Outcome!"

It's important to have all our friends sign the petition!
So far I got Osama to sign at # 22116
Barking Moonbat at # 22125
Karl Rove at # 22303
Anton LeVay at #22313
Charles Manson at #22320

Call or email your friends to sign, it's as important as not removing the tag from a pillow or mattress.

I am patiently waiting for the contest announcement, I spent all night supervising the best writing team of Wall-Mart sweat shop greeters campaign money can buy. Oh those little buggers make me so proud.

Comrades!!

I have so far rallied Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Marx, Gasey, Trotsky, and of course myself to sign this glorious petition!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I am forcibly rallying several hundred peasants to sign the petition with the help of the Nixon clones who have already signed.