WWII videogame to replace toxic male characters with females

[img]/images/various_uploads/Battlefield_V_LGBTQ.jpg[/img]

STOCKHOLM - Responding to overwhelming backlash from video gamers, who complained about the encroaching forced diversity and political correctness in the WWII shooter Battlefield franchise, the game creators have fired back at their core followers by threatening to remove all playable male characters who are driven by toxic masculinity, and replace them by female soldiers with the emphasis on caring and nurturing.

In an interview about the upcoming release of Battlefield V, created by the Swedish EA Digital Illusions (DICE), the company executive Oskar Gabrielson described masculinity as a "toxic and destructive force," and complained that the modern gamer is woefully ignorant of the role women played in wars throughout history.

According to Gabrielson, "Nearly one quarter of the paratroopers on D-Day were self-identified females, and almost as many were transgendered. If a bunch of neck-bearded misogynists can't get over the inclusion of these diverse characters on the battlefield, then we will just have to dispose of all male characters altogether and rid our fan base of toxic gamers."

The series has faced a constant wave of disapproval ever since the new preview prominently showcased female soldiers in the Second World War, with critics accusing the company of pushing a political agenda through videogames. EA DICE executives have responded to criticism by telling their consumers, "If you don't like it then don't buy it."

Gabrielson mentioned plans to put more focus on the game characters' fashion accessories and body jewelry, as well as to include rainbow-colored tanks on both sides. "History is changing and our fans must change with it," he said, adding that "If we are to free ourselves from the chains of a male-dominated market for video games, then we must force the player to embrace diversity or leave that market."

The effectiveness of female soldiers will greatly increase if the enemies put up a sign over their trenches saying, "THIS UNIFORM MAKES YOUR ASS LOOK BIG."

Why don't we make a shooter videogame about the war on toxic masculinity? Raging males against nurturing females. It should be fun.

Of course the progressive executives will fix the code to ensure the korrekt outcome. There will be no prisoners.

Resistance is futile. You will comply.

If they want to remove toxic masculinity they need to focus play on relationships and talking about feelings. And romance. Lots of romance.

As our Twitter follower @TAW111 noted...

... And to ensure scientific accuracy in these games, the women have exactly the same height and physical strength as men. Likewise, to insure historical accuracy there are equal numbers of women in each historical battle, from ancient times through the Civil War and World War II.

And I am sure that when rescues are done in this game, it will always be the womyn who rescue the men.

. [center]Introducing TPC's first TOXIC FEMALE character![/center] [center].[/center][/font]

As an avid gamer, I already read about this. What do I take from all this? Nothing new, except that people go crazy if there are any males in there.

Red Square wrote:The effectiveness of female soldiers will greatly increase if the enemies put up a sign over their trenches saying, "[highlight=#ffff00]THIS UNIFORM MAKES YOUR ASS LOOK BIG.[/highlight]"

Why don't we make a shooter videogame about the war on toxic masculinity? Raging males against nurturing females. It should be fun.

Of course the progressive executives will fix the code to ensure the korrekt outcome. There will be no prisoners.

Resistance is futile. You will comply.

Quote from the People's War Slogan Generator™: "Refutile is sistance; your ass will be simulated."

The algorithm apparently still needs some fine-tuning. But don't worry; we've purged the obviously inferior male engineers who designed it and kidnapped hired some highly unqualified womyn engineers from Google to fix it.

Curiously enough, Facebook removed the picture of Battlefield V from my post with this link. I can't imagine a promotional pic would be off-bounds. Most likely we are being watched and some SJW noticed the faded rainbow-colored plane, or some such.

But someone in the comments posted a relevant video of how war can be conducted without violence and toxic masculinity, just by having a civilized conversation with a French person.

Margaret wrote:If they want to remove toxic masculinity they need to focus play on relationships and talking about feelings. And romance. Lots of romance.

Your solution is too easy, too straightforward, and too obvious.

We need a solution that is confusing, convoluted, and hard. Otherwise we won't have something to complain about endlessly.

If you need a solution, look no further than Europe.

https://www.thelocal.se/20080221/10064

"Heraldists want penis reinstated on military badge"

The Swedes, descendants of the Vikings, actually succumbed to PC feminazism and castrated (repeat last words: castrated) the lion on the badge of the Nordic Battlegroup.

When the conquistadores invaded the Americas, they found villages depopulated because of the smallpox. When the jihadis will push for the final invasion of Europe, they will find cities devoid of reason because of anti-western cultural Marxism. And castrated battlegroups. Onwards comrades!

Speaking of replacing toxic masculinity with equity, here's a candidate for a caption contest.

Image Comrade Svetlana, the guys on the work crew have to wear the steel-toed boots, and say that you must too, or they are going to H. R. to file the complaint.

Captain Craptek made that up!!

(...good going, Ivan!)

I have never encountered these tungsten balls, but some males of my past acquaintance were indeed equipped with solid brass ones. They were truly toxic. The males, that is, not the balls. The balls were negligible. But tsk, these reminiscences do not aid the kollektive....

PH CI.jpg

Yeah.... well, as much as I love hatin' on men and all, just as much as the next G.W.O.N.T. feminist....BUT, when this SHIT starts to inconvenience me, I have to draw a line.

I went to list this little set of vintage toys on my online auction account and was told it had too much "male toxicity".

Does anyone realize what a PAIN IN THE ASS it is to make little construction paper pussy hats?!
They were, however, easier than the yarn man buns.

Sorry about y'alls overly toxic male gaming problems.

Maybe we could gather at one of the tractor barns with some beet beverage and commiserate the fact that "Resistance is futile".

Awwwwwwwwww.....................come on..........surely the construction paper pussy hats have toned down the 'male toxicity'.................?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Awwwwwwwwww.....................come on..........surely the construction paper pussy hats have toned down the 'male toxicity'.................?

Comrade Clara,

What's that purple creature in the canoe doing - and why is the pig sneaking up behind it? This is most worrisome!

Curious Craptek

Captain Craptek wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Awwwwwwwwww.....................come on..........surely the construction paper pussy hats have toned down the 'male toxicity'.................?

Comrade Clara,

What's that purple creature in the canoe doing - and why is the pig sneaking up behind it? This is most worrisome!

Curious Craptek

Curious Craptek,

Happy to explain away your worrisome questions. Uh...I didn't mean your questions were worrisome......I meant, I am happy to explain.

The p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶ pink creature in the canoe is a Cracker Jack toy (remember when you use to get real toys in Cracker Jacks instead of stupid paper crap like tattoos) of a howling at the moon coyote that I thought added a nice western touch to the canoe.

The pig is not sneaking up but simply 'tagging along' symbolizing Captain Augustus "Gus" McCrae's pigs that walked all the way from Texas to Montana. Pigs are smart and they kill and eat rattlesnakes. And they are tasty.

I hope my explanations resolve your worries.

CIZ

lonesome dove.jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:...symbolizing Captain Augustus "Gus" McCrae's pigs that walked all the way from Texas to Montana.
lonesome dove.jpg

<removes hat at the mention of Gus McRae> (Ahem...)

Pigs, while "haram" have their place as shown by the wisdom and leadership of McRae, for without them there would be no bacon (turkey is an unacceptable substitute and isn't even suitable for fishbait) and more snakes. Furthermore, they are not rented (see the fine print at the bottom of the sign).

Follow the ways of Gus and Woodrow!

Verily I say unto you, remember, it was GUS who began formulating Party ™ policy and current truth ™ when he said

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Follow the ways of Gus and Woodrow!

Verily I say unto you, remember, it was GUS who began formulating Party ™ policy and current truth ™ when he said

Absolute truth!

Who could not notice Gus's charm with the women? In this scene he is emitting so much irresistible 'male toxicity' it makes me want to swoon right onto my sofa!

Will the game also switch things around to show who was fighting Nazis on the home front?

Before:

we-can-do-it.jpg

After:

antifa-can-do-it.jpg

Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:
45179-Shovel_GIrl.jpg
Heresy. There are never too many cats.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:
45179-Shovel_GIrl.jpg
Heresy. [highlight=#ffff00]There are never too many cats[/highlight].

...nor rodents to be chased by the never overly abundant cats.

I used to work for a General who would (to encourage thoroughness in planning and executing a mission) remind us that:

"No cat so flat that it doesn't need run over again, or horse so dead it doesn't still need a beating."

I do miss the Army...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I used to work for a General who would (to encourage thoroughness in planning and executing a mission) remind us that:

"[highlight=#ffff00]No cat so flat that it doesn't need run over again, or horse so dead it doesn't still need a beating[/highlight]."

I do miss the Army...

...and no nut so ready to harvest that it doesn't need stealing. (and storing for winter)