Why don't we have a TV program?

craptek-and-view-ladies.jpg

Captain Craptek becomes the newest member of The People's View.

He immediately receives the coveted 'Double Rosie Bosom Buddy Bodacious Boobie Beat Down!'

I must be honest... Captain Craptek looks cartoonish with all that makeup on.

tovarichi-before-and-after.jpg

I knew he was the biggest loser!

Hey, hey! In our book, the biggest people's loser is the most moral player.

But maybe you're right and it's time to make a screen adaptation of that book of ours. Or at least a reality TV show.

I'm curious what Party Leadership would select as the model upon which we would retroactively engineer our TV show and of course claim we had it first....

The Twilight Zone immediately comes to mind, but then so does Gilligan's Island
brady bunch.jpg
or this bunch...

What an excellent idea komrade, in fact I think The People™ would benefit from a movie.

Why can't we have them all?

Alex, I'll take Comrade Snoogie Woogums to block for the year's supply of Beet-a-Roni.

"The continuous jeopardy answer is ..."

clue.gif

I see what you did, Comrade Termen, you took Brady Bunch and made Hollywood Squares! Nicely done.

Be sure to stop by behind tractor barn #2 this evening after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried, There may have been a seasonal infusion of pumpkin spice into some beet juice that may or may not have fermented requiring a proper disposal...

Tovarichi wrote:There may have been a seasonal infusion of pumpkin spice into some beet juice that may or may not have fermented requiring a proper disposal...

I am ever at the Party's disposal.

And the Little Caesar's disposal, and the Famous Dave's trash can, and the Burger King dumpster, and the garbage can out behind Drunken Donuts, and ...

I'm not sure which image is more disturbing-- Rosie O'Donnel with Craptek tucked into the folds on her gut, or Craptek under Whoopie Goldberg's arm without SCUBA gear or even a respirator.

Either way, we need to have the squirrel quarantined for 21 days minimum, and professional counselling may be in order.

I've never felt sorry for Craptek, but this is too much. It's cruelty, is what it is.

[color=#C0392B]Chairman Meow[/color] nailed it when he wrote:The Cube is already on television...

It says it right on the box - 'AS SEEN ON TV.'

peoples-cube-game-small.jpg

Comrade Tovarichi, glorious image of The People's Bunch. But with a little bit of funding using other people's money, they could be animated looking at each other like that Kapalist <spit> 70s show.

True, but like singing, a certain amount of talent is required. I tend my beets, keep the People's tractor maintained, and collect my rations.

I like the jeopardy theme. Of course, contestants would have to be in real jeopardy, for the reality show aspect of this masterpiece in the making.

We could test contestants on their knowledge of Party™ doctrine and/or the Current Truth™. Wrong answers lead to the gulag, right answers to increased rations for a week.

The tension on the show would be the very real threat that is guaranteed to be carried out if there are any wrong answers. As the Current Truth™ is subject to change, there is sure to be a lot of hope involved.

A spin off reality show could be a kind of double jeopardy. We follow the losing "contestants" on their journeys through re-education.

What a boon for reality TV and education of the masses! The propaganda value, alone, would make the whole project worthwhile.