What Problems?

[img]/images/Russia_Log_In_The_Eye.jpg[/img]

Russia tells Dear leader to fix our problems.

What problems? I see nothing! Everything is fine in the USSA. We are almost in-tuned in nature. Comrade Tovarichi has found his inner animal or maybe was raised by them............ I don't know, but he is more in-tuned in nature then some of us.

So what problems do we have, I probably need help with my comrades to get to the bottom of this.

Comrades, does our Dear Leader have any problems?

I only mention this because we are among friends, but Dear Leader's golf shoes are showing signs of wear... oh--and Moochele is hungry again.

Tovarichi wrote:.... and Moochele is hungry again.

Then we must find a pure, innocent virgin and sacrifice her to the Kraken to placate its insatiable hunger ...

Oh boy, are we in trouble now.

Lev Termen wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:.... and Moochele is hungry again.

Then we must find a pure, innocent virgin and sacrifice her to the Kraken to placate its insatiable hunger ...

Oh boy, are we in trouble now.
Comrade, haven't virgins become extinct in most liberal enclaves?

Make no mistake, Russian nationalists are gloating over the riots in Ferguson, Mo. Here's a recent comment made by their most prominent spiritual leader and so-called philosopher, Alexander Dugin. He wrote it on his Facebook page in response to a news item about the violence and looting.

Notice how pretentious, obnoxious, and self-important his style is. He knows that many treat him as some freaking oracle and a prophet; I wonder if he derives erotic pleasure from verbally masturbating in public like this, and squirting his pseudo-intellectual seed into the gaping pie-holes of his mouth-breathing followers.

Translation is mine.

Alexander Dugin wrote:The internal disorders of the simulacra of the revolution: sooner or later they [America] will choke on their own toxic waste. Vices and virtues, wrote Nietzsche, grow from the same root. The very thing that works for America, will also destroy it. Money, lies, and manipulations (as well as the deep philosophical flaw of treating human subjects as individuals) - are their global weapons. These same weapons will also destroy America. To hell with money, lies, manipulation, and the individual. And to hell with that infernal continent where all of that has reached enormous proportions.

Comrades, we have even bigger problems. I'm not interested in having our glorious holiday in September referred to as "Labour Day". And her new rules about proper English might require us to stop using Dear Leader speak when we whine about the rethugs "hatin' on" Dear Leader. We'll have to say the rethugs hate Dear Leader or are showin' showing hatred for Dear Leader. It just gets more complicated when we have to use all those extra words. It's so much easier to say "hatin' on" like Dear Leader. And worse yet, if you read the news in the link, Dear Leader doesn't get to be Dear Leader anymore. And the rethugs and all their hatin' on (oops) Dear Leader will be a moot point because they're not part of Parliament. Who do we get to blame for everything then? Another George....like George III?