We are all clowns now! Clown around in Clown-in-Chief Shirts

[img]/images/various_uploads/Clown_Shirts_Models_Hats.jpg[/img]

The rodeo clown controversy at the Missouri state fair means only one thing - we are all clowns now! And what better way to clown around than in our new Clown-in-Chief Shirt or wearing our Clown-in-Chief button?

Get them at our Spreadshirt store...

Clown_Shirts_Spread.jpg
[/url]
...or at our Zazzle store.

Clown_Shirts_Zazzle.jpg
[/url]

Obama loves his new shirt!

[img]/images/Clown_Shirt_Obama_600.jpg[/img]

Comrade People's Director, does this "buy one shirt for the price of two and get one free" offer include sales tax, clothing tax, federal tax, Obamatax™, taxes like the above on all the materials the shirt is made from, similar taxes on the "ink" the shirt is printed with, and so on?

I suspect that this shirt(s) could be a bargain!

Groucho Marxist wrote:I think we're all Obamas on the bus
Don't crush that clown, hand me the pliers.

Image Comrades, my only qualms about this are the sullying of the fine tradition of clowning with the likes his excellency, Dear Liar Barrack Jr. of the stolen election.

The profession of clowning has brought joy and smiles to countless generations of children, and rodeo clowns have protected untold thousands of cowboys in the ring.

Dear Liar Barrack Jr. of the stolen election is only brining debt and misery to countless generations of children, while oppressing by proxy rodeo clowns who would dare mock his awesomeness.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:I think we're all Obamas on the bus
Don't crush that clown, hand me the pliers.
I think I'll wait for the electrician, Nick. I think her name is Nancy.

obama-in-the-box.jpg
“There was something about clowns that was worse than zombies. (Or maybe something that was the same. When you see a zombie, you want to laugh at first. When you see a clown, most people get a little nervous. There's the pallor and the cakey mortician-style makeup, the shuffling and the untidy hair. But clowns were probably malicious, and they moved fast on those little bicycles and in those little crammed cars. Zombies weren't much of anything. They didn't carry musical instruments and they didn't care whether or not you laughed at them. You always knew what zombies wanted.)”
― Kelly Link, The Living Dead

On a side note - The Comrades and Comradettes here in [highlight=#ff0000]Gulag 22[/highlight] are selling providing exceptionally plump, firm, and delicious beets suitable for table, jar, and bottle. (Our lovely model is not happy to see you - that IS a squirrel in her pocket.)

picking-beets.jpg

I, Comrade Putout, also have for sale:

one (1) only 'ab ins Beet die Garten-Soap' t-shirt - 2 beet vodka rations OBO.

beet-soap.png

one (1) only Swedish high jumper's stoppen-um-from-floppen-in top - 3 beet vodka rations OBO.

highjumping.jpg

one (1) only CamelTee 'meh' t-shirt - 2 beet vodka rations OBO.

putout-camel-tees.jpg

Thank you Comrades!

Well, you know what they say about men with big feet....

How about a shirt extolling Obama's foreign policy?

Rodeo Clown Diplomacy

It's not as effective as Reagan's Cowboy Diplomacy but all Rodeo Clown Diplomacy has to accomplish is assuage Obama's ego.