Valentine's Day is coming up

[img]/images/Valentine_Cube_Card_Hug.png[/img]

Do you love the People's Cube? Of course you do! You read it every morning before you hit the beet fields. You have a tattoo of the Love Cube on your shoulder, sang its melodies, and even passed around its articles to your girlfriend's aunt's father-in-law's mother's boyfriend's son's secret friend's father-in-law twice removed.

Well, the Cube needs your love! Can you care to give some change? Leave a tip? Contribute all your heart into the Cube? Why not browse our shops for your loved ones or the ones you love to hate? We could send you a ration card for a simple contribution to the cause.

Thank you, comrade! Your post has brought unfamiliar liquid discharge to the hardened sclera of my eye.

[img]/images/Valentine_KGB_Card_New.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Thank you, comrade! Your post has brought unfamiliar liquid discharge to the hardened sclera of my eye.

Don't worry Comrade Square -

Discharging sclera is easily cured with Amoxicillin. (it's covered by ObamaCare, too)

Thank you, Captain, for giving me an equal progressive gift basket idea.

[img]/images/Valentine_Gift_Basket_Amoxicillin.jpg[/img]

Capgun Craptek wrote:Discharging sclera is easily cured with Amoxicillin. (it's covered by ObamaCare, too)

Captain, sir! Discharging sclera within the city limits or anywhere except on a duly approved firing range, is not permitted in Obamanation, sir!

What is all this talk about discharging Sclera? Did he do something to offend The Party?*

[size=85]*If so my services may be available.[/size]