Trump's immigration policies harm Muslim women and children

Evil Orange Man Trump, the evil successor to the throne of his O'liness, Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) is punishing women and innocent children who happen to be US citizens.

ISIS bride's dad suing Trump, US to let her back into the country

The Donald has completely ignored all Bowe Bergdahl policies and precedents and told the Secretary of State to not let her or her brat back in the country

After being denied reentry to the U.S. by President Trump's Tweet, the repentant ISIS bride Hoda Muthana wanted to express her vast range of emotions with a string of emojis, but her ISIS-Phone had only this default set.

[img]/images/various_uploads/ISIS_Emojis.jpg[/img]

Treason should only be punished if it is committed by a Republican. Duh.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Treason should only be punished if it is committed by a Republican. Duh.

I say it's treason to BE a Republican!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Treason should only be punished if it is committed by a Republican. Duh.
Treason, by definition, cannot be committed by anyone but a Republican.

RedDiaperette wrote:

Minorities can't commit treason either, by definition.

Nebraska state senator compares American flag to Nazi swastika

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers on Tuesday compared the American flag with the Nazi swastika on the floor of the legislature.

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“

Red Square wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

Minorities can't commit treason either, by definition.

Nebraska state senator compares American flag to Nazi swastika

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers on Tuesday compared the American flag with the Nazi swastika on the floor of the legislature.

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“

[OFF]

Regardless of his message, I can't help but appreciate his dressing in a regular t-shirt. I'm sick and tired of seeing government whores dress up like respectable gentlemen.

​PROG OFF

If Hoda Muthana really wants to cooperate and spill the beans on her ISIS buddies, bring her in. But her dad has already filed a lawsuit with the help of Islamic foundations, so bringing her in may also result in a multi-dollar legal nightmare, with giving the platform and the opportunity to all kinds of Islamist propaganda in the anti-Trump Fake News Media (a la Khashoggi), and in the end she'll become a martyr for the​ir​ cause, inspiring scores of new jihadists.

In the sorry ​condition she is now, she's not an inspiration but a deterrent and an example of how not to behave if you're a Muslim kid​ living in the West​.

Red Square wrote:

​PROG OFF

If Hoda Muthana really wants to cooperate and spill the beans on her ISIS buddies, bring her in. But her dad has already filed a lawsuit with the help of Islamic foundations, so bringing her in may also result in a multi-dollar legal nightmare, with giving the platform and the opportunity to all kinds of Islamist propaganda in the anti-Trump Fake News Media (a la Khashoggi), and in the end she'll become a martyr for the​ir​ cause, inspiring scores of new jihadists.

In the sorry ​condition she is now, she's not an inspiration but a deterrent and an example of how not to behave if you're a Muslim kid​ living in the West​.
[PROG OFF]

I like to listen to a couple BBC Podcasts about UK politics. Lately, they've been tallking about this girl named Shamima Begum, a 19 year-old girl who left the UK when she was 15, joined ISIS in Syria, and became an ISIS wife. She and two other London girls lied to their parents that they'd just be be going out on the town for the day. They actually went to London Gatwick airport and boarded a plane for Syria.

She said that it didn't make her feel anything when she say a severed head for the first time, saying that it was an enemy of Islam and deserved it. She has also said that she doesn't regret coming to Syria. She's already had two kids with her Dutch husband, also a recruit of ISIS, but they both died of disease within two months.But now, she wants to come home to the UK, at least according to her letter she wrote to The Times. It's because she's pregnant once again, and this time she doesn't have a husband to be with her. He's already surrendered to Syrian military fighters.

Only one problem with her coming home, though: her citizenship has been revoked.

Now, the Labour and left-wing MPs are saying that they should bring her home. They aren't as crude or emotional as American left-wingers though, a lot of them have proper legal objections to just leaving her there. A recurring legal argument is that the UN Declaration of Human Rights says that evethbody has the right to a state, that nobody can be stateless, and that not taking action and giving her citizenship could lead to this condition. Please note that the UK has signed onto and ratified the UN DHR, which means that they're obligated to be true to it, just as you or me would be obligated to be true to the contract on a house or car. However, some still have that emotionality, and say she just made a mistake.

Most of the Conservative, UKIP, and right-wing MPs say that she should just be left there, and said "tough shit" to. They say that it's obvious from her actions that she has no intention or desire to become a civilized Briton again, and that you need to be civil and demonstrate a desire to come back to get your citizenship back. They also reply to the "she made a mistake" line by saying that a teenage mistake is getting caught behind the bike shed by dad with a pack of cigarettes, not traveling thousands of miles to join a terrorist group and pop out a dozen or so soldiers for the ISIS army.

Personally, I'm with UKIP and the Conservatives on this one.

When I became a U.S. citizen, I took this oath, as well as all the others.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

She clearly broke that oath and forfeited her citizenship.

At the minimum, she must have said the Pledge of Allegiance once or twice while in the US. She broke that, too.