Trump administration starves animals, meals snatched away

[img]/images/various_uploads/Feed_Animals_Wolves.jpg[/img]

Woman Treed by Wolves Waits for Authorities to Allow Rescue

Federally protected animal babies™ went hungry. A pack of starving undocumented wolves treed their next meal, and were preparing to eat.

After 45 minutes of debate, agents of the Trump administration flew a helicopter to snatch the meal from the mouths of the wolves and their crying pups, who were chased away from a Darwin Award-winning school lunch that was trespassing in a known wolves' gathering area.

Wolves endured multiple assaults by pepper spray, and chased the woman up a tree to stay fresh until mealtime. Trumps lackeys used the technological advancements of a helicopter to run off the wolf pack and "rescue" the woman.

The immigrant wolves were only trying to feed their families.

As President Trump <spit> might say, 'You dog, Captain Craptek!'

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The immigrant wolves were only trying to feed their families.

I believe they were indigenous wolves, which makes them more equally deserving of our pity and numerous other feelings related to guilt.

Wolves' Lives Matter!

It is time for another demonstration. Who has the signs, cudgels, firebombs, and other peaceful protest devices? I will supply the popcorn.

Dances With Wolves becomes Dances Inside Wolves rather quickly. So much for the romanticization of the primitive.

RedDiaperette wrote:Wolves' Lives Matter!

It is time for another demonstration. Who has the signs, cudgels, firebombs, and other peaceful protest devices? I will supply the popcorn.

Is that chocolate covered popcorn? If there's no chocolate involved forget it.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Wolves' Lives Matter!

Is that chocolate covered popcorn? If there's no chocolate involved forget it.
If you identify it as chocolate, it will be chocolate. We construct our own reality here.

I would hesitate to consume anything identified as chocolate provided by any personage that commonly uses a litterbox.

Just sayin'...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I would hesitate to consume anything identified as chocolate provided by any personage that commonly uses a litterbox.

Just sayin'...
You prefer, then, the open-air confections of the streets of San Francisco? Hmph.

Captain Craptek wrote:.

When rodents conspire to purge white girls with cupcakes...

A brief history of appeasement.

What, no chocolate sauce?

Oh well, someone out there will probably say that the girl was merely paying for her ancestors' oppressions done at the wolves.

I could alternately say this is a beyond accurate State-approved symbolic re-enactment of me during dinner.

This is obvious oppression of those who wear hoodies.

RedDiaperette wrote:

This is obvious oppression of those who wear hoodies.

Or how those who wear hoodies are more willing to redistribute their lives.