Tranny Bruce Jenner says: I'm a Republican & a Conservative!

bruce jenner.jpg
Comrades, this creature has surely been “turned” by Faux News and the Koch Bros. He has betrayed all of us with his silly confession.

What's more, he says he is a Christian! The horror!

Bruce Jenner: ‘I'm A Republican And A Christian'

Please don't confuse Tranny Bruce with Tammy Bruce. That's a whole other thing. Don't go there. You'd be going in the wrong direction. (Just trying to help). ; • )

Not touching this one with a 10-foot -

Oops.

An explanation please: the difference between this and some guy who thinks he's Napoleon Bonaparte.

napoleon.png

Well, Olga, you do appear to have a 10-foot chain saw there.

Comrades, I don't know what to do. I was so hoping that Bruce Jenner would serve as a beacon of hope to the transgender community. But where there's a Republican, alas, there is no hope. And no funding, either, but I repeat myself.

This is as bad as the prospect of a Republican becoming the first woman president. History belongs to The Party™ , so we can not only make it, but change it!

Komrade Nachrichtenfurhrer Sawyer was mildly surprised at Jenner's statements because all transgender people, by law, must be Demokrats. But, most of her surprise resulted when she realized that Mr./Ms. Jenner may actually announce his/her run for the prezidency as a Rethuglikkkan in 2016. A transgender kandidate, even if they are a Rethuglikkkan Christian, will definitely trump an angry old white female, pantsuit-wearing Demokrat kandidate of questionalble sexual orientation. Besides Jenner is far prettier than Komrade Madam Sekretary Clinton, which alone makes him/her a far more qualified kandidate.

Dedhedvedev wrote:An explanation please: the difference between this and some guy who thinks he's Napoleon Bonaparte.

Pretending to belong to a victim class without proper affirmation of Party Values™ is considered to be Class III Thoughtcrime and is grounds for declaration as a non-person (which makes Bruce a "Transperson").

The only oppression in which Napoleon can be considered a victim under is the Russian winter.

Dedhedvedev wrote:An explanation please: the difference between this and some guy who thinks he's Napoleon Bonaparte.

napoleon.png

Um, er, (cough, cough!) I see only one bulge in this photo. Is that his package? I cannot provide an explanation for you, Ded. Sorry. I am duly/dutifully confused.

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] was only mildly confused when she wrote: Um, er, (cough, cough!) I see only one bulge in this photo. Is that his package? I cannot provide an explanation for you, Ded. Sorry. I am duly/dutifully confused.
sacre-bleu.jpg
I, of course, knew that the first Napoleon image was a fraud when I found the original on line...
olga-n-napoleon.jpg

Look at that calendar... the lovely woman is holding a chainsaw!
WAIT A MINUTE...

olga-napoleon-calendar.jpg

Look at that calendar... the lovely woman is holding a chainsaw!
WAIT A MINUTE...

Comrade Putout has discovered my soul mate!!! Can it really be? Is She be another Party approved Remover of Limbs? Perhaps together we can also remove members and help create more diversity for the kollective.

Dr. Worddust wrote:Perhaps together we can also remove members and help create more diversity for the kollective.
I think I'll hold on to my membership. It might come in handy some day.

I thought [color=#C0392B]Dr. Worddust[/color] had blown a head gasket when he wrote:Comrade Putout has discovered my soul mate!!! Can it really be? Is She be another Party approved Remover of Limbs? Perhaps together we can also remove members and help create more diversity for the kollective.
The lovely lady is our very own Olga Photoshopova!
She must be a chainsaw model... her image is everywhere!

olga-chainsaw-model.jpg

Don't be disheartened, comrades. This is more evidence that The Party™ has, and continues to, infiltrated the opposition and is transforming it from the inside. Revolutions don't just happen! They take careful planning and much patience.

As can be clearly seen, since the November elections, progress towards the one party state is progressing on all fronts.

Yes! Comrade Dr.Worddust! Yes!

Removing members' members certainly does move us forward toward the utopian diversity where everyone is exactly the same! Ah, yes! Diversity! That's the ticket!

Comrade Putout, re: “Sacré bleu! Je suis une femme!” Thank you so much for the clarification. Just shows to go ya, a picture tells a thousand words. In this case, just six. Excellent work. Merci beaucoup!

You know, Comrade Putout,

I didn't realize this until you pointed it out. Your “Sacré bleu! Je suis une femme!” quote from Napoleon was the precursor for Homies grabbing their junk in today's rap music. Dayumm! That's so cool!

Man, I jus luv history and learnin' shit!

[color=#C0392B]Dr. Worddust[/color] may have stepped in it when he wrote:
Comrade Putout has discovered my soul mate!!! Can it really be? Is she another Party approved Remover of Limbs? Perhaps together we can also remove members and help create more diversity for the kollective.

Olga is also the Party Approved Cropper of Avatars!

olga-chainsaw-dr-worddust.jpg
Hey [highlight=#ffff00]Pammie[/highlight]!!

Sacré Bleu! Now, finally, we all know what it means to be a woman. A tit here, a tit there, in the case of Octomom, a tit everywhere, some hormone “therapy” to make us more prone to cancer, and, most important of all, the “right” makeup!

Voila! You got yourself a woman! Yup! that's all it takes!

Thanks Caitlyn Jenner. We know you have our best interests at heart. Right. We certainly know you have your own interests at heart, what with your new contract with your current network for an additional $500,000,000 in the next five years!

I guess it pays to, well, compromise. (Here's your choice: cyanide or sarin gas)

Which one would you choose? Hmmmmm?

How're ya gonna compromise about this? Hmmmmm?