Report climate change deniers! Fight THOUGHTCRIME!

Obama's Organizing for Action Group: 'Call Out the Climate Change Deniers'

Report thoughtcrimes! Denier of Climate Change? GUILTY!

"Find the deniers near you—and call them out today!" "...

the other side of the page consists of a form by which the Believers can "Find Deniers" simply by typing in the name of a suspect."

Build that searchable database!

If you see something, say something! If you suspect someone, let us know "who's ass to kick" as Dear Leader (PBUH) teaches us.

Comrades, go into the streets and disrupt shopping until the Climate Change Deniers face justice.

Yeah, because anyone who doesn't like us trampling and even killing those, including those employees who stand in the way of our getting free stuff must die because Climate Deniers! Yeah! That's the ticket!

Pamalinsky wrote:Yeah, because anyone who doesn't like us trampling and even killing those, including those employees who stand in the way of our getting free stuff must die because Climate Deniers! Yeah! That's the ticket!
There are two types of "tickets" in this world comrade, those used by police to oppress minorities, and those possessed by privileged whites to gain access to museums, theaters, and transportation services. No more tickets. The era of social justice vouchers has arrived, thanks to the mercy of The Party.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Yeah, because anyone who doesn't like us trampling and even killing those, including those employees who stand in the way of our getting free stuff must die because Climate Deniers! Yeah! That's the ticket!
There are two types of "tickets" in this world comrade, those used by police to oppress minorities, and those possessed by privileged whites to gain access to museums, theaters, and transportation services. No more tickets. The era of [highlight=#ffff00]social justice vouchers[/highlight] has arrived, thanks to the mercy of The Party.

Yea! And sexual justice vouchers too!

sexual justice? If the government mandates sexual justice including size and starts redistributing to everyone according to the weakest link, and we all have a tiny little squirrel-sized penis, there will be rioting in the streets by womyns. Silly squirrel, don't you know you will be the first nomination to service Rosie O'Donnell? Go sort your nuts while I share my "ill-gotten gains" with any womyn I please!

(i don't actually "please" many, but it still sounds good)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:sexual justice? If the government mandates sexual justice including size and starts redistributing to everyone according to the weakest link, and we all have a tiny little squirrel-sized penis, there will be rioting in the streets by womyns. Silly squirrel, don't you know you will be the first nomination to service Rosie O'Donnell? Go sort your nuts while I share my "ill-gotten gains" with any womyn I please!

Ha! Enjoy "it" while you can - human - the Pecker Patrol will be stopping by the tractor barn next week to size you up! (with a micrometer in your case) Good luck.

Will comrade Loretta Lynch prosecute climate deniers and throw the dirty scumbags into prison? I'm hopeful she (the Lynch) will aggressively smash anyone who speaks the untruths. Heil Obama, Heil Lynch, Heil Hillary.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:sexual justice? If the government mandates sexual justice including size and starts redistributing to everyone according to the weakest link, and we all have a tiny little squirrel-sized penis, there will be rioting in the streets by womyns. Silly squirrel, don't you know you will be the first nomination to service Rosie O'Donnell? Go sort your nuts while I share my "ill-gotten gains" with any womyn I please!

Ha! Enjoy "it" while you can - human - the Pecker Patrol will be stopping by the tractor barn next week to size you up! (with a micrometer in your case) Good luck.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/ ... el-attack/
Why are the terrifying attacks all squirrel-related? I'm often accused of intolerance and squirrel-o-phobic hate speech, but dammit, facts are facts...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/ ... el-attack/
Why are the terrifying attacks all squirrel-related? I'm often accused of intolerance and squirrel-o-phobic hate speech, but dammit, facts are facts...

Comrade Ivan,

We can't fool you, can we? It's true,... our powers were well known even to the ancients - and no doubt we remain a clear and present danger to all humanity. Adjust your mind accordingly.