Time to get the chisels out!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Mount_Rushmore_Chisels.jpg[/img]

An exciting time to be alive. Our comrades in Antifa and Black Lies Matter are about to set their sights on the most offensive AmeriKKKan monument of them all:

They're coming for Mount Rushmore

A People's Kommittee is being assembled to plan for the korrections to this odious edifice. One of our first decisions will involve whether to demolish the place entirely, or replace the faces with more Politically Korrekt visages. Such as Marx, Lenin, Che and, of course, Obama.

But those are all men. Perhaps the four faces should be Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Tonie Nathan Geraldine Ferraro, and Trigglypuff.

Or perhaps a Lesbian, a Gay, a Bisexual person, and a Tranny.

Your suggestions and nominations are welcome, especially those of you with Leet Photoshop skillz.

We will also need people skilled in the use of chisels, which I believe are stored in an old, neglected shed attached to the side of Tractor Barn #2.

Meanwhile in Seattle, home of the Lenin statue...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Statue_Seattle_Protest.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Meanwhile in Seattle, home of the Lenin statue...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Statue_Seattle_Protest.jpg[/img]
I'm sure our Antifa friends will be paying these malcontents a peaceful visit.

Two of these slave owners are going to have to go. Get out your chisels. Maybe we can make it a demonstration and burn a few buildings and cars along with it - just to demonstrate our purity of purpose.

Let's show those Neo-Nazi, Alt-Right scum how open minded we are. The other two maybe can stay but they were Republicans . . . can we really in good conscience allow them to be glaring down upon our diverse inclusivity? Let's clean the slate and reconstruct the faces to reflect what the USA currently stands for . . . Chelsea Manning, Al Sharpton, Colin Kaepernick and Mark Zuckerberg.

I'm feeling better already. But we are not done.

We are sorry but the Lincoln Memorial has to go. Lincoln waited four and a half months after the Union armies defeated those of the Confederacy at the Battle of Gettysburg before giving the Gettysburg Address. This can only be interpreted as support for the Confederacy. Not once in all of his speech did Lincoln condemn, denounce nor otherwise denigrate the Confederacy or Slavery. He didn't even spit on any Confederate graves. What more proof do we need. We are outraged, offended and generally enraged.

Turn that puppy into a transvestite pre-owned clothing store and let's get some practical, inclusive use out of it.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Image
An exciting time to be alive. Our comrades in Antifa and Black Lies Matter are about to set their sights on the most offensive AmeriKKKan monument of them all:

They're coming for Mount Rushmore

A People's Kommittee is being assembled to plan for the korrections to this odious edifice. One of our first decisions will involve whether to demolish the place entirely, or replace the faces with more Politically Korrekt visages. Such as Marx, Lenin, Che and, of course, Obama.

But those are all men. Perhaps the four faces should be Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Tonie Nathan Geraldine Ferraro, and Trigglypuff.

Or perhaps a Lesbian, a Gay, a Bisexual person, and a Tranny.

Your suggestions and nominations are welcome, especially those of you with Leet Photoshop skillz.

We will also need people skilled in the use of chisels, which I believe are stored in an old, neglected shed attached to the side of Tractor Barn #2.

Comrade Lysenkomann,

I anticipated this and provided my nomination back in January.

Finally the trend is catching on and all of these emblems of oppression are being removed.

Join Nudists Against Fully Clothed Statues now.

nudists600.jpg

I am offended by the fact that in the removal of equestrian military statues, the enslaved horses are being eliminated along with their enslaving riders. I demand that all nonhuman creatures be restored to their places of honor. And I will not stoop to say "Four legs good, two legs bad," for this merely serves to otherize creatures of six, eight, and no legs, not to mention our comrades the centipedes.

A mob of our Antifa friends descended upon South Dakota and tried to pull down Mt. Rushmore and kick it into submission like they did to the confederate statue in Durham. But years of not working and living in their parent's basement have atrophied their muscles and they were unsuccessful.

A temporary solution was found that recognizes that Islam has always been part of America as our Dear Leader Obama (PBUH) once said. This now justifies Washington and Jefferson owning slaves and Roosevelt killing Spaniards. And Lincoln was the first Antifa because he stood up to Nazis in the south just like our veterans did on D-Day.

MountRushmore.jpg
I would like to recognize the sacrifice our Antifa ladies made by shaving their body hair to make the beards.

I'm adding Chairman Meow's and Captain Craptek's scale models as submissions in our ongoing contest titled, "Make Mount Rushmore Progressive."

See other proposals here:

Mount Rushmore to be Renamed, President Obama Ready

Dear Leader on Mount Rushmore NOW!

We will, of course, have to remake Hollywood classics featuring this monument. Thank Lenin for CGI!

[img]/images/Rushmore_West_by_Northwest_Obama.jpg[/img]

Found this on the Interwebs.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Liberty_Hiding.jpg[/img]

RedDiaperette wrote:I am offended by the fact that in the removal of equestrian military statues, the enslaved horses are being eliminated along with their enslaving riders.

I heard on the radio today that every single statue of Robert E. Lee in the South had been installed with the horse's rear end pointing... northward!

Dunno if it's true.

The next southern iconic image of oppression
that has to go....

white male, fried chicken

need I say more ?

While we're at it, there is another vile President who must be erased from History.

JFK!

This warmonger started a war in his first 100 days - the 'Bay of Pigs' disaster in Cuba - which resulted in the death of 5000 Cubans. This ended in a monumental failure and only served to get thousands of people killed on JFK's orders.

But that was just the appetizer.
JFK started the Vietnam War which resulted in some 60,000 innocent young American boys getting killed. He was also sexist, as women were denied the opportunity to participate.

Not only did 60,000 Americans die in this monumental disaster; tens of thousands more were seriously wounded, crippled, disfigured and had their lives ruined for his selfish folly.

The body count does not end with Americans who were dragged from their homes and plucked from their lives to be sent to this JFK-made hell, but over 1 million innocent Asians were butchered in their homes and in their own countries.

He followed this up by nearly starting World War III with Russia over Cuba.

Tear down the statues of this murderous warmonger and sexist!

Red Square wrote:Meanwhile in Seattle, home of the Lenin statue...

They haven't really got the hang of "protesting" though have they ?
Did they have this effect on anyone ? This is proper "protesting" to the MSM

Meanwhile, protesters in Detroit are sliding down that slippery slope toward Next Tuesday™. Columbus? He's out baby! Who's in? Indigenous and African people, that's who. From the Detroit Free Press:
[highlight=#fafafa]Dozens of demonstrators converged under a raised bust of Christopher Columbus in downtown Detroit on Saturday and demanded the monument come down as they protested against white supremacy and a list of perceived affronts to black Detroiters.[/highlight]
and
[highlight=#fafafa]"Christopher Columbus has a real disturbing legacy in the United States," said demonstrator Antonio Cosme. "He's a central central narrative to white nationalism. He's one of the key figures in this whole Western identity. This whole idea that the civilization of the world started in England, that it started in France, that it started in Germany."[/highlight][highlight=#fafafa]"Instead of making it Columbus Day, we want to make it indigenous and African peoples day," Cosme said.[/highlight]
Whitey go home! It's time to reclaim our history, comrades . . . whatever that means.

A good summary of the statuary matter from Daniel Greenfield:

Black Nationalist Statues Must Fall