Time To Change The White House Locks?

WH_Julia-Pierson-New-Hire.jpg
March 26, 2013: Julia Pierson appointed director of Secret Service

“Julia is eminently qualified to lead the agency that not only safeguards Americans at major events and secures our financial system, but also protects our leaders and our first families, including my own,” Mr. Obama said.

Well, Comrade Pierson did put new combo locks on the doors. The numbers are 1-2-3-4-5.

" 1-2-3-4-5 ?
What a coincidence.... that's the same combination I have on my luggage !"

President Scroob

They changed the locks on the White House? Good! Maybe that'll keep those people out.

Image forgive me for this but it is what happens when you give a woman a man's job. seriously folks.

darski wrote:Image forgive me for this but it is what happens when you give a woman a man's job. seriously folks.

Comrade darski,

Back in March of 2013 a few women quoted in this NY Times article would have disagreed. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate them to get their current opinion on the matter.

Of 3,500 special agents today, about 10 percent are women, lower than at other law enforcement agencies. The proportion of women in the Secret Service uniformed division, which protects the White House and other facilities, is somewhat higher.

Ms. Pierson's selection encouraged some who came before.

“It validates that women have contributions to make in law enforcement, and they're finally in place where they can take these positions,” said Margaret Moore, a retired Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent and chairwoman of the Women in Federal Law Enforcement, a professional association.

Barbara Riggs, the first female deputy director of the Secret Service and a friend and mentor to Ms. Pierson, said the new director was known for her competence across an array of fields.

[highlight=#FFFF99]“Whenever you give her an assignment, she always does an excellent job,”[/highlight] Ms. Riggs said. “She's a go-to person.”
Perhaps. But lately she's been the one giving assignments to others. Not the same thing, is it?

Coffee is a bit strong, Dear Leader would perhaps prefer a Chai Latte. Or perhaps coffee, light in the loafers.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:Coffee is a bit strong, Dear Leader would perhaps prefer a Chai Latte. Or perhaps coffee, light in the loafers.

Comrade,

I see they've released you again. Welcome back.

Regarding the "coffee"; The Supreme Commander was most likely demonstrating his "down home, one of the people" persona for the camera. I'm sure he never touched the "coffee". <icky>

It's all a Mickey Mouse operation anyway. Julia wanted it all to be just like Disneyland. they got it fer shure

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014 ... sney_world

darski wrote:It's all a Mickey Mouse operation anyway. Julia wanted it all to be just like Disneyland. they got it fer shure

But wait! There's more -

Julie was in the Boy Scouts according to this scouting blog from 2013.

Scouting, in all of its many varieties, can build the foundation for a lifelong career of serving others.

That's true in the traditional Scouting programs — Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing — but also in the lesser-known ones, like Exploring.

Consider Julia A. Pierson to be the latest shining example. Pierson, who became the first female director of the United States Secret Service on March 27, got her start in Exploring. She was an Explorer in Post 103 with the Orlando, Fla., Police Department as a youth and was the 1978 National Law Enforcement Exploring youth representative.

Exploring may be one of the BSA's lesser-known programs, but it's experiencing some encouraging growth right now. Last year, membership in the program grew by an impressive 3.4 percent.

Captain Craptek wrote:
darski wrote:It's all a Mickey Mouse operation anyway. Julia wanted it all to be just like Disneyland. they got it fer shure

But wait! There's more -

Scouting, in all of its many varieties, can build the foundation for a lifelong career of serving others.

That's true in the traditional Scouting programs — Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing — but also in the lesser-known ones, like Exploring.

Consider Julia A. Pierson to be the latest shining example. Pierson, who became the first female director of the United States Secret Service on March 27, got her start in Exploring. She was an Explorer in Post 103 with the Orlando, Fla., Police Department as a youth and was the 1978 National Law Enforcement Exploring youth representative.

Exploring may be one of the BSA's lesser-known programs, but it's experiencing some encouraging growth right now. Last year, membership in the program grew by an impressive 3.4 percent.
Image My (female) bff in high school was in the Explorers. I think it's the only Boy Scout program open to girls. She is now an engineer. Anyway, I don't think this airhead female's incompetence has anything to do with her being a woman, IMHO. It has to do with her being an airhead.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

But wait! There's more -

Image My (female) bff in high school was in the Explorers. I think it's the only Boy Scout program open to girls. She is now an engineer. Anyway, I don't think this airhead female's incompetence has anything to do with her being a woman, IMHO. It has to do with her being an airhead.

Prog Off.png

Dear Leader seems to favor "airheads" for lead positions in his administration. I think he prefers surrounding himself with "lesser" individuals - they're easier to blame when his plans inevitably go wrong.

Krasnodar wrote:" 1-2-3-4-5 ?
What a coincidence.... that's the same combination I have on my luggage !"

President Scroob
Really? That's way too complicated! Mine is simply 0-0-0 on each lock. No one would ever get past that one! Just like Comrade Red's fantastic mustache disguise. (No one will ever recognize me with this mustache)

darski wrote:Image forgive me for this but it is what happens when you give a woman a man's job. seriously folks.
Really, Dearest Sista Darski? I'd vote for YOU in a second to take over this woman's job! As you well know, it's the woman's character, not her gender. I'm assuming you meant this because you said, "Seriously folks." And that you were not being sarcastic. Could be wrong, though. I often am.