This is how most People's Cube associates got their jobs

Many comrades have asked how to join the People's Cube inner circle and obtain a lucrative position of the People's Commissar. Finally, there is a training video that answers all those questions in one short minute. Rest assured that your Cubist superiors have done all of the described things and more. One qualifies simply by virtue of being capable of it.

Damn.

The old days of getting out of the boxcar and being handed a shovel have gone the way of all good things...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Damn.

The old days of getting out of the boxcar and being handed a shovel have gone the way of all good things...
I am sure there are many ways Comrade Ivan. I am not to reveal them due to agreements.

Wait!

Are you telling me that I have to earn a position?

That's discriminatory and Unfair™.

I have a Constitutional Right™ to an associate Kommissaration!

I'm entitled!

It's time for the Occupy The People's Cube movement!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Wait!

I'm entitled!

Don't we have a Cubist's Union to represent us? It's all tenure, right? It was my feeling that our union representatives kollektively bargained these things for us, so that we can serve the state rather than competing and one-upping one another like a bunch of raving mad capitalists. The earliest Party of the Cube members have seniority over the newer ones, no?

Konservative_Punk wrote:

I'm entitled!

Don't we have a Cubist's Union to represent us? It's all tenure, right? It was my feeling that our union representatives kollektively bargained these things for us, so that we can serve the state rather than competing and one-upping one another like a bunch of raving mad capitalists. The earliest Party of the Cube members have seniority over the newer ones, no?

Depends on how much they give to the cause. The martyrs are high in seniority.

Why do I have to be cabable of anything to be in with purple circle? I mean, apart from dying my hair purple, it smacks of elitism, class consciousness and... effort... and... stuff like that.
I'm offended, comrades. Not only offended but traumatised, by this confrontation to my worldview. Is there a safe room in this workplace?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

I'm entitled!

Depends on how much they give to the cause. The martyrs are high in seniority.

Equality cannot be bought. It must be confiscated.