There are decisions to be made, Comrades!!

Choices choices choices! Do we cast our "votes" (ha ha! yeah, I know, right?) for our beloved M.T.E?

cropped_Stankles.jpg

Or for this fresh faced, scrappy rabble rouser of the People, Comrade Sanders?

fistsmatter.jpeg

Choose wisely comrades! Your life most assuredly depends on it...
The F.I.S.T. er movement needs you!

You would have to dig around in the necropolis of the Kremlin Wall to find someone more devoted to the cause than Comrade Bernie.

bernie.jpg

Untitled.jpg
Could Bernie's Indian name be Speaks With Raised Fist?

I searched for principles of effective speaking and couldn't find punctuating one's words with a raised fist in any of them. Where is this technique taught?

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Untitled.jpg
Could Bernie's Indian name be Speaks With Raised Fist?

I searched for principles of effective speaking and couldn't find punctuating one's words with a raised fist in any of them. Where is this technique taught?

[OFF]

Ever hear of Sitting Bull? Bernie's Indian name is Full Of Bull

Dedhedvedev wrote: Could Bernie's Indian name be Speaks With Raised Fist?

It's a natural speaking talent that comes to all dear leaders.

obamao_fist.jpeg
kruschev_fist.jpeg

Well, if it's The Fist that Dear Leader Hillary lacks, then surely someone in "her" entourage will oblige her.

merkelfist.jpg

Comrade Merkel can even do TWO FISTS!Here she's cheering on a Taharrush gang rape of local women in cologne.

Uncle Joe's Moustache wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote: Could Bernie's Indian name be Speaks With Raised Fist?

It's a natural speaking talent that comes to all dear leaders.

obamao_fist.jpeg
kruschev_fist.jpeg

What about Comrade Khrushchev? He was a Dear Leader (or so I'm told) and he spoke by taking his shoe and banging it on a lectern. Maybe his Indian name is Pounding Shoe?

Hillary's first attempt at a raised fist ...

hillary-clinton-raised-fist.jpg

Sent mixed messages ...

clinton-event.jpg

What about Comrade Khrushchev? He was a Dear Leader (or so I'm told) and he spoke by taking his shoe and banging it on a lectern. Maybe his Indian name is Pounding Shoe?

Funny story about that comrade! I was working for Nikki at the time running errands and what not, and when he did that at the UN, all of us underlings howled with laughter! Afterwards, when I brought him his Ovaltine, I asked him "Nikki! What the hell was that all about?? You were killing us out there!". He chuckled and informed me he did it to get the UN ambassadors attention. Apparently UN ambassadors have short attention spans and quickly move on to eating paste and playing paper football.
His real Indian name would be closer to Shoots-enemies-of-the-state-in-the-back-of-the-head.

Chairman Meow wrote:Hillary's first attempt at a raised fist ...

Sent mixed messages ...

And this, comrade, is why the F.I.S.T.ers must unite...she has single-handedly tied up the Carlos Danger demograph.

Chairman Meow wrote:Hillary's first attempt at a raised fist ...

hillary-clinton-raised-fist.jpg

Sent mixed messages ...

clinton-event.jpg

Ha! Ha!, Comrade Meow! True dat! Hand job! "I'll fight for you! I am a hand fighter! Fight! Fight! Fight! I'm the fightingest fighter who ever fought anything!"

Uncle Joe's Moustache wrote: And this, comrade, is why the F.I.S.T.ers must unite...she has single-handedly tied up the Carlos Danger demograph.
This is moving too fast for me. Are F.I.S.T.ers a new gender identity group?

Minitrue wrote: Comrade Merkel can even do TWO FISTS!Here she's cheering on a Taharrush gang rape of local women in cologne.

Hillary once attempted a Merkel two-fister, but she came across looking more constipated than Presidential. And at this point in the campaign, what difference does it make?

hillaryfist.jpg

Anyway it looks like Hillary is going to abandon the fist altogether and go with the "toking gesture" which seems to be popular among the Democrat stoner demographic.

hillary-clinton.jpg

Hillary always uses the appropriate hand gesture based upon the campaign event ...

Short People for Hillary:

Clinton-gestures.jpg
Satanists for Hillary:

hillary-signofbeast.jpg
Moderately Endowed Democrats for Hillary:

hillary-little.jpg
Generously Endowed Democrats for Hillary:

hillary-big.jpg
Boys from Brazil for Hillary:

hillaryhitlersalute.jpg

Comrade Uncle Joe's Moustache, did I see you with Hillary?
Hillary.jpeg

Chairman Meow, may I add:

La Raza for Hillary
38922.jpg

Belligerent Babes for Hillary
ap_hillary-clinton_ap-photo-35-e1462028038990-420x315.jpg

Hillary: If you don't vote for me I'll hold my breath until you do!

Breath Holders for Hillary
ap_hillary-clinton_ap-photo-35-e1462028038990-420x315.jpg

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrade Uncle Joe's Moustache, did I see you with Hillary?

38927.jpg

This reminds me so much of Kim Basinger's scene in the movie Nine 1/2 Weeks where she dresses like a man to accommodate her lover's sexual fantasies. I dunno, it just does.

Hillary still remembers her first encounter with the Fist of the People's Justice:
usa-election-debate.jpg

Yeah, Bif, Hillary is the fistingness fister you could ever wish for. Wow, she's upgraded her motto from Fighting to Fisting. Progress!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrade Uncle Joe's Moustache, did I see you with Hillary?

38927.jpg

This reminds me so much of Kim Basinger's scene in the movie Nine 1/2 Weeks where she dresses like a man to accommodate her lover's sexual fantasies. I dunno, it just does.

If women in Iran do it, then it would be customary that Queen Hillary does it too.

Pamalinsky wrote:

The attachment 38927.jpg is no longer available

The mustache reminds me of Cheech Marin:

cheech-marin-320x240.jpg

The eyebrows remind me of Strauss II:

strauss2.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Yeah, Bif, Hillary is the fistingness fister you could ever wish for. Wow, she's upgraded her motto from Fighting to Fisting. Progress!
Old is new again.

Good one, Biff, but no one does hand jive better than Nanski Peloski.

Pamalinsky wrote:Good one, Biff, but no one does hand jive better than Nanski Peloski.
Interesting. Categorizing the tells of The Black Widow's Nanski's hand gestures as she weaves a web of lies could be the subject of a Doctoral thesis on body language (Assuming you find an advisor to sign off on it - Not).

Biff Henderson wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Good one, Biff, but no one does hand jive better than Nanski Peloski.
Interesting. Categorizing the tells of The Black Widow's Nanski's hand gestures as she weaves a web of lies could be the subject of a Doctoral thesis on body language (Assuming you [highlight=#ffff00]find an advisor to sign off on it[/highlight] - Not).

Comrade Biff,

Dear Leader BHO would be happy to take the job do the deed.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote:
Interesting. Categorizing the tells of The Black Widow's Nanski's hand gestures as she weaves a web of lies could be the subject of a Doctoral thesis on body language (Assuming you [highlight=#ffff00]find an advisor to sign off on it[/highlight] - Not).

Comrade Biff,

Dear Leader BHO would be happy to take the job do the deed.
notothis.jpg
Dear Leader™ knows best.

blackfist.jpg
I swell with pride when I see a fellow cucurbit included in the iconography of the Struggle.

Biff Henderson wrote:I [highlight=#ffff00]swell with pride[/highlight] when I see a fellow [highlight=#ffff00]cucurbit[/highlight] included in the iconography of the Struggle.

Speaking of cucurbits swelling with pride

Putout Pumpkins.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote:I [highlight=#ffff00]swell with pride[/highlight] when I see a fellow [highlight=#ffff00]cucurbit[/highlight] included in the iconography of the Struggle.

Speaking of cucurbits swelling with pride

Putout Pumpkins.jpg
What we have here is a prime example of the results you can achieve when you treat a seedling with the proper utilization of plastic mulch. Once they're freed they've gone to seed. You'll have to excuse me but in all the excitement I think I soiled myself.