The People's Media against Western Propaganda

Everything in Russian Media must be true. We can understand our Russian brethren is fighting the Western Media Propaganda Machine with Russia's own spin.

What should we do to help their cause here?

Well, we do have The People's Propaganda Commission Media. It is made up of our finest persons. We have megaphones, Morse mouse code, telegraph, pigeons {ran out}, newspaper, pony express, etc. We shall produce our own truths about what is happening here in USSA and other countries surrounding satellites.

Plane crash caused by Russian liberators, never happened. Georgia taken without their permission, they were asking for it. Tibet invaded by China, it was actually China to begin with.

What other Western Propaganda should we dispel?

As long as we're talking about invaders, how about those pesky European whites who took California and Texas away from the downtrodden brown people? Denounce Thanksgiving, as it celebrates genocide and celebrate the re-introduction of children from Latin America to the occupiers' territories; Obama has promised that they shall inherit the earth.

On a happy note, the People's Media needs to celebrate the creation of the most equal and redistributive programs, Medicare and Medicaid. All Democrats in Washington DC are partying, as these began the destruction of the middle class through entitlement bribery.

How about this so-called "right" to bear arms?

Tovarichi wrote:How about this so-called "right" to bear arms?

This is the correct way of interpretation. Thank you for showing the government's ammunition facility.

Komrade Katz wrote:As long as we're talking about invaders, how about those pesky European whites who took California and Texas away from the downtrodden brown people? Denounce Thanksgiving, as it celebrates genocide and celebrate the re-introduction of children from Latin America to the occupiers' territories; Obama has promised that they shall inherit the earth.

On a happy note, the People's Media needs to celebrate the creation of the most equal and redistributive programs, Medicare and Medicaid. All Democrats in Washington DC are partying, as these began the destruction of the middle class through entitlement bribery.
Let me help you with that, Comrade.

As long as we're talking about invaders, how about those pesky European whites capitalist pigs who took California and Texas away from the downtrodden brown peoplenative friends? Denounce Thanksgiving, as it celebrates genocide of turkeys and celebrate the re-introduction of unfortunate children from Latin America to the occupiers' territories; Obama has promised that they shall inherit the earth.

A small sample of Western scum defaming Mother Russia in 1998 -

Russia: mother of invention?

May 7 is Radio Day in Russia - known officially as Communication Workers' day. The BBC's Moscow correspondent Rob Parsons marks the occasion by taking a sideways look at the history of Russian technology and the unshakeable belief that the Soviets invented everything from rockets to radios.

Switch on the TV in Soviet Russia during the 1960s and you were sure to see propaganda films crowing the triumphs of Russian achievements in space.

And there was indeed much to crow about. In 1961, the Soviet Union became the first country to put a man into space.

It was a crowning achievement in a century studded with Russian scientific discovery - and some memorable inventions, like the lightbulb, the radio and the television.

But hang on a minute - weren't they invented in the West? Didn't Marconi have something to do with radio and wasn't it a Scotsman who gave us the television?

Not if you're Russian they didn't.

On air before Auntie

One thing is indisputable. The Russian Communist Party occupied the airwaves long before the BBC.

Mikhail Kalinin, one of the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution, addressed the Russian people in 1919 by wireless. The Russians claim Alexander Popov invented the radio two years before the upstart Marconi.

The children shown around the Moscow Polytechnical Museum, home to an impressive collection of technological exhibits, are visibly impressed. When asked, they can name a mind-boggling list of Russian inventions - rockets, cars, parachutes, steam engines and aeroplanes, to name just a few.

But television presenter Alexander Gurnov doesn't stop there. We may not know it in the West, but Russian inventions have become an insidious part of our daily lives.

"You're English and you say 'Buy British' because you know that by buying British you stimulate British industry," says Gurnov. "By buying foreign we still buy things invented by Russians. They're just produced abroad. Neck ties from Italy, jeans from USA - they're all Russian inventions. So there's no such thing as being unpatriotic by buying a BMW, because a BMW was founded by a Russian engineer."
The truth hurts

For journalist Masha Gessen who was brought up on Soviet post-war patriotic songs claiming Soviet science led the way to the skies, it was a shock to learn that fiction had often been blended with fact.

"What you learn as a child really stays with you," she says. "And sometimes it's a revelation to me now when I find out - now, in my 30s - that something has its origins elsewhere in the world when I was convinced the whole time that it had its origins in Russia."
Yet the Russians also say hundreds of their inventions never won the world fame they deserved because the Soviet Union was such a closed society - among them the "Termenvox", the world's first synthesizer.

Listen to its warbling tones and you may be tempted to concede to that particular claim.

[highlight=#FFFF99]"Soviet scientists are working to bring happiness to people on Earth!"[/highlight] proclaimed one Soviet announcer.
Which just goes to show that whether it was Popov or Marconi who invented the radio - we are all the beneficiaries in the end.

Captain Craptek wrote:A small sample of Western scum defaming Mother Russia in 1998 -

Russia: mother of invention?

May 7 is Radio Day in Russia - known officially as Communication Workers' day. The BBC's Moscow correspondent Rob Parsons marks the occasion by taking a sideways look at the history of Russian technology and the unshakeable belief that the Soviets invented everything from rockets to radios.

Switch on the TV in Soviet Russia during the 1960s and you were sure to see propaganda films crowing the triumphs of Russian achievements in space.

And there was indeed much to crow about. In 1961, the Soviet Union became the first country to put a man into space.

It was a crowning achievement in a century studded with Russian scientific discovery - and some memorable inventions, like the lightbulb, the radio and the television.

But hang on a minute - weren't they invented in the West? Didn't Marconi have something to do with radio and wasn't it a Scotsman who gave us the television?

Not if you're Russian they didn't.

On air before Auntie

One thing is indisputable. The Russian Communist Party occupied the airwaves long before the BBC.

Mikhail Kalinin, one of the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution, addressed the Russian people in 1919 by wireless. The Russians claim Alexander Popov invented the radio two years before the upstart Marconi.

The children shown around the Moscow Polytechnical Museum, home to an impressive collection of technological exhibits, are visibly impressed. When asked, they can name a mind-boggling list of Russian inventions - rockets, cars, parachutes, steam engines and aeroplanes, to name just a few.

But television presenter Alexander Gurnov doesn't stop there. We may not know it in the West, but Russian inventions have become an insidious part of our daily lives.

"You're English and you say 'Buy British' because you know that by buying British you stimulate British industry," says Gurnov. "By buying foreign we still buy things invented by Russians. They're just produced abroad. Neck ties from Italy, jeans from USA - they're all Russian inventions. So there's no such thing as being unpatriotic by buying a BMW, because a BMW was founded by a Russian engineer."
The truth hurts

For journalist Masha Gessen who was brought up on Soviet post-war patriotic songs claiming Soviet science led the way to the skies, it was a shock to learn that fiction had often been blended with fact.

"What you learn as a child really stays with you," she says. "And sometimes it's a revelation to me now when I find out - now, in my 30s - that something has its origins elsewhere in the world when I was convinced the whole time that it had its origins in Russia."
Yet the Russians also say hundreds of their inventions never won the world fame they deserved because the Soviet Union was such a closed society - among them the "Termenvox", the world's first synthesizer.

Listen to its warbling tones and you may be tempted to concede to that particular claim.

[highlight=#FFFF99]"Soviet scientists are working to bring happiness to people on Earth!"[/highlight] proclaimed one Soviet announcer.
Which just goes to show that whether it was Popov or Marconi who invented the radio - we are all the beneficiaries in the end.
We need to be careful of all these falses. We all know mother Russia invented electricity.

Comrade Hammer and Loupe,

Here's more conclusive proof of Scientific Proof of Accomplishments of Soviet Consumer-Product Engineers which the Western Media has consistently ignored:

Great Moments in History: 1960 U.N. Security Council: USSR Gen. Secretary Nikita Khrushchev Presents U.N. with conslusive evidence that Russian Engineers invented shoes.

We need to correct the blatantly false version of this incident on WikiPedia.

--KOOK

And see for yourself ... not just shoes, but leather shoes to boot !

To boot .... get it ? ......... Boot ? ........ never mind.

No slip of the "tongue" there, Krasno!

(See what I did there?)

[color=#C0392B]Krasnodar[/color] has a clever way with words because he wrote:And see for yourself ... not just shoes, but leather shoes to boot !

To boot .... get it ? ......... Boot ? ........ never mind.

das-boot.jpg

Das boot... get it... boot?... never mind!!
(See what I did there Tovarichi?!)

Branding and shining boots are most likely invented in Russia.

Great Moments in History:

The People's Media Revealing The People's Historic Feats Denied & Hidden by Western Propaganda.

First President & First First-Mistress On the Moon With Laika the Space Dog

Russian Sturdiness of President Vladimir Putin, First-Mistress Alina-Kabaeva, & Laika, the Space Dog Made It Totally Unnecessary for Them to Wear the Sissy-Suits Worn by the Weak US Astronauts.

--KOOK

Remember when our commissar Red Square starred in that space movie ?

Well I myself , Krasnodar, will never forget it.

How can we in the collective not forget it ?
It's mandatory viewing in the People's Barn ..... Grand Hall, at least twice per month.

Untitled.jpg

He confided to me that he would go in the buff to the moon in a heartbeat ....
[/b]Unfortunately, he's allergic to total vacuums and has a doktor's note.

Oh, well.

Does anyone know what time it is?!

hammer-n-loupe-time.jpg
please-be-patient.gif

I had another image but I can't find it now!

"Let me help you with that, Comrade."

Thank you, Hammer, for your most politically correct editing. It's a good thing that I'm scheduled for a short vacation in a Siberian re-education camp a quaint little dacha in the woods. I'm sure my vernacular will be much more in line with Party thought clearer afterwards.

Comrade Putout wrote:Does anyone know what time it is?!

hammer-n-loupe-time.jpg
please-be-patient.gif

I had another image but I can't find it now!
Most Glorious pictures. I shall not forget the time.