The Most Wonderful Form of Jihad

Christmas_Jihad_Video.jpg
Last time, I brought you It's The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years. Now, I bring to you another. It's called "The Most Wonderful Form of Jihad" Watch below:

Is this one better, or worse? I'd say that this one has better writing and a better video. You can decide for yourself.

Wonderful. Thank you comrade Stierlitz! The choir of dead germans singing "it has nothing to do with islam" summarises current European politics.

The final silent splat cameo of Frau Merkel is a very fine touch. Many thanks, Comrade Stierlitz.

[bracket out the real dead in this Allah-triumph] _... bullseye! Aloha Snackbar, Comrade Stierlitz.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:[bracket out the real dead in this Allah-triumph] _... bullseye! Aloha Snackbar, Comrade Stierlitz.

The final silent splat cameo of Frau Merkel is a very fine touch. Many thanks, Comrade Stierlitz.

Wonderful. Thank you comrade Stierlitz! The choir of dead germans singing "it has nothing to do with islam" summarises current European politics.

[OFF]

It seems that all 3 of you might think that I made it. I didn't. I wish I had the skills and the software (mostly the software) to make such a video. Unfortunately, both are very expensive, either in time or money.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:[bracket out the real dead in this Allah-triumph] _... bullseye! Aloha Snackbar, Comrade Stierlitz.

[OFF]

It seems that all 3 of you might think that I made it. I didn't. I wish I had the skills and the software (mostly the software) to make such a video. Unfortunately, both are very expensive, either in time or money.
All things are made by all in the kollektive, is it not so?

[OFF]
Even the act of bringing us this gem is a cause for gratitude. I repeat my many thanks.