The Great Global Warming Swindle (The Anti-Gore is coming!)

The Anti-Gore is coming! The Anti-Gore is coming! Hold on to the weather rock, the Anti-Gore won't dare approach it!

(And tell your kids that if they're using more than one square of toilet paper they are inviting the Anti-Gore to come and grab them from behind!)

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Viewing permitted only to the most reliable members of the Party Inner Circle (PIC™)

And, just as this film says, a new lucrative profession has emerged - environmental journalism. And these feisty running dogs of progress will not let their meal be stolen from them by some Anti-Gore worshippers!

An island made by global warming
By Michael McCarthy, Environmental Editor
Published: 24 April 2007

https://news.independent.co.uk/environm ... 480994.ece
Environmental Editor wrote:The map of Greenland will have to be redrawn. A new island has appeared off its coast, suddenly separated from the mainland by the melting of Greenland's enormous ice sheet, a development that is being seen as the most alarming sign of global warming.

Gigantic Lakes Made BY Global Warming!
Image OK, it was 10,000 years ago, but humans caused it!

"Warming Island." I wonder what the Viking name for it was back when Greenland was green land during the last warming phase?

When the Goracle lights the eco-friendly incense upon the Alter of Gaia and trumpets his recycled Gorfar, the Redundant Dolphin of Augural Divination shall rise up out of the steadily diluting saline waters, balancing upon Her tail with horrendous majesty like a childhood memory of Seaworld wrenched and warped into terrible nightmare, obliterating all hope of the Eco-Kafir!

And lo, She will squeak and click a message of annihilatory finality, and you will not understand it, but, you will know to abandon all hope. You will know the day of days has arrived, when your unbelieving carbon footprint shall be eradicated for all eternity!

And you will not mock on that day. OH NO!! YOU WILL NOT MOCK ON THAT DAY!!!

Let it be written that it was for this very day, for this very pronouncement of doom upon you globo-lepers, that the Goracle invented the Internet, that all mysteries be revealed in their proper time and organic, ozone friendly manner.

Eh, since my asinine signature is not displaying, can I change my SN to the correct spelling of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn so as not to appear retarded?

I was surprised that they actually said that after the "fall" of the Soviet Union that all the Marxist activists stopped openly supporting communism, and shifted into environmentalism.

Welcome to the Cube, citizen Solzhenitsyn. I cannot call you "comrade" because obviously the wolves in the woods of Tambov are your comrades. But with us you have an ample chance of rehabilitation. You can earn the right to bear the proud title of a comrade with your blood, toil, and sacrifice.

I'm glad citizen Solzhenitsyn is still crawling around in his Gulag attire... this will save us a few pennies here and there.

REMINDER: Just because you are out of the Gulag DOES NOT MEAN you can just toss out your Gulag attire. You never know, there might be a day (or night) when you will return there... which is good thing, I'm sure your family misses you and has so much catching up to do (that is if they're still alive).

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote:

the Redundant Dolphin of Augural Divination shall rise up out of the steadily diluting saline waters, balancing upon Her tail with horrendous majesty like a childhood memory of Seaworld wrenched and warped into terrible nightmare, obliterating all hope of the Eco-Kafir!

And lo, She will squeak and click a message of annihilatory finality, and you will not understand it, but, you will know to abandon all hope.

We already got us a dolphin...I bet our dolphin can kick that dolphin's ass.

Must be a Canuck.
Just a guess.
Can I say Canuck....?
I'm sorry.
Please don't give me the Imus.

Don't worry, Laika. You're not going to get Imused... and how could you? Last time I checked you were selflessly orbiting the Earth.

Here is an illustration of the human caused Ice Age which occurred roughly 1.5 million years ago. This too was caused by the impact of primitive Macacahumes driving their SUVs and using toilet paper. Even though it was called an "Ice Age" does not necessarily mean it isn't Global Warming. We have to remember that increased snow, hurricanes, earthquakes, solar eclipses, meteor showers and childhood obesity are ALL caused by Global Warming... which is all the more reason why Amerika has to be eliminated... permanently!

It's Science, comrades - and the debate is OVER! Subscribe and submit or forever wear the red D of a Global Warming Denier on your unwashed People's Clothing (or potato sack as it is called in some quarters).

That is a very racist map. It shows only the northern hemisphere, but is it the most important one? What about the Sun People in the opposite hemisphere? Why don't we ever hear of them suffering from the man-made Global-Warming-indiced Ice Age all through the fault of the Ice People on the other side?

Comrade Red Square wrote:That is a very racist map. It shows only the northern hemisphere, but is it the most important one? What about the Sun People in the opposite hemisphere? Why don't we ever hear of them suffering from the man-made Global-Warming-indiced Ice Age all through the fault of the Ice People on the other side?

I agree... it is a very racist map - but all the same a good one because it shows the past (and possible future) of AmeriKKKa. Notice how most of AmeriKKKa is covered in an ice-sheet...uh oh... the Blue States are covered in an ice-sheet while the Red States are still free.... oh my, forget what I said... this is indeed a racist and fascist map, and a bad one at that!

We (the Progressive Elite) damn well know that the more progressive States will be spared in the Global Warming/Ice Age apocalypse as predicted by the Goracle! This map/diagram/People's illustration for People's Benefit goes against the Goracle's teachings and is therefore deemed NOT SCIENCE!

I want everyone... AND I MEAN EVERYONE... to erase this illustration from collective consciousness.

I am glad to see that the collective realizes that global warming does not require modern human presence.

https://www.marsdaily.com/reports/Globa ... o_999.html

Of course some people might say that because we never been to Mars, that the warming is not our fault. Further lies by the parties enemies might say that this is prove that global warming is just a natural cycle, but anyone that has attended a party approved Re-edukkaction or a public edukkation center knows that these so called "facts" are just lengthy babblings anyway.

But we have been to Mars! All of our man made robots are running about Mars spewing their man made robot spew all about our pristine Mother Planet. It is proof positive how much climate devistation is caused by by so little man-presence.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My point was that we have not been there physically. Our robots on the surface are very green friendly, run on solar power, and they were invented by Al Gore, so they are safe.

By blaming the global warming on us, and without us ever having physically been there, that automatically means that we can take any planet, or any point of time in the universe and say that it was our fault. We caused global warming in 10000000 BC, we caused it on Mars. You wanna see the end result of global warming? Look at Mercury and Venus. Both planets are burning alive and it is our fault. Some might say that it's because they are closer to the sun, but we have the scientific facts. The argument is over; global warming on all the planets is our fault.

Remember the goal is to make the white male feel as guilty as possible. Why stay limited to just our planet and time?

There also used to be a video of The Great Global Warming Swindle on Stage 6 https://www.stage6.com/ but when I went there it had a message that the site was officially getting shut down.