Solidarity! Tractors form protest lines in streets of Paris

Tractor_Protest_Highway_Paris.jpg
French farmers' tractor protest rolls into Paris

Farmers on their tractors have been descending -- slowly -- on the capital from all corners of France, angry over the falling food prices which they blame on foreign competition, Russian sanctions, and a raw deal from local supermarkets and distributors.
Vivé la Revolutión! Comrades, Tractor Barn #2 will be closed in support of our French tractor-mounted protesters! What a glorious day, protests, tractors, and fresh breads and cheeses in the same place!

If only Amerikkka would listen to Dear Leader (PBUH) and his Secretary of Stazi John Kerry and become as progressive as France....

Comrade Ivan the Stakhanovets,

Where are the New French Tanks that have six gears? Five gears are reverse and one gear is forward in case they are attacked from behind. These should be moving in reverse at the head of this glorious displace of beet producing equipment.

Ah, Paris! High-voltage Eiffel Towers all around the highway!

I am pleased to see they have also liberated the HOV lanes in the name of the People.

It might actually be more effective if the police motorcyclist wasn't taunting them.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I am pleased to see they have also liberated the HOV lanes in the name of the People.
HOV lanes are for hovercraft, yes?

There seem to be many more Parisites leaving than entering Paris - or am I missing something?