So Much for Peeing Russian Prostitutes, Comrades!

When you never verify anything because you're FAKE NEWS

I raise a tin cup of glorious beet vodka (with a splash of tractor fuel) to the imaginary hookers!

Rock,

I wish I had the strength to photoshop a clever image or write something funny regarding your story. But alas, the election and all that has transpired since seems to have lowered my IQ by at least 50 points. That doesn't leave me a lot to work with. Eating some beets, slurping down a vodka or two, and taking an occasional piss is about all I can handle these days. Stay in tune.

CC

It's gotten verrrrrrry quiet on the dying bird amongst the "conservatives" who were whooping it up when the #FakeNews broke about Trump & the Russian hookers.

The day Twatter got 4chan'd :)

Remember this very serious group of outstanding citizens supporting Hillary? This isn't a Photoshop. Perhaps BuzzFeed and CNN can send a correspondent to the Bunny Ranch - unless some of them already write for CNN or BuzzFeed. Or Snopes. I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hookers_4_Hillary.jpg[/img]

The search for prostitutes who peed on Obama's bed has been narrowed down to one suspect:

Hillary_Hooker_Car_One_Dollar_NoBubble.jpg

I see that once again the main STREAM media is trickling out details, one drip at a time...But I'm puzzled. People PAY to get their beds wet? I know some folks with pure talent, and I'm going to start pimping out the grandkids. For their own educational benefits, of course.

surely all Deplorables "with need to know" already know it ;
anyway, it's epic (makes rounds also in Krautland, our Knuckle-Draggers jeering approvingly) :

US_MSM.jpg

It appears that Russian prostitutes may have peed on CNN servers causing them to release unsubstantiated reports.

How long have they been doing this? Is it possible that Russian prostitutes also peed on the DNC servers and on John Podesta emails, and we are learning about it only now?

Have they been doing since the times of the princess and the pee? And isn't that a metaphor for mass-producing pre-peed mattresses and slipping them to the unsuspected public? I'll never be able to sleep again! STOP the conspiracy NOW!

Princess_Pee.jpg

To pee or not to pee... that is the question!

Here's your video evidence of Donald Trump pissing on prostitutes.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Captain Craptek wrote:Question of the day: To pee or not to pee... that is the question!

"Pee all that you can pee..."

Red Square wrote:Here's your video evidence of Donald Trump pissing on prostitutes.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Aaaaaaand Red Square wins a cask of beet vodka!:)

PEEGATE is a textbook example of................

YELLOW JOURNALISM

I hear that if you fake the news more than three times, you're playing with it...

R.O.C.K., Other Ivan...You guys are just like two pees in a pod.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... a textbook example of................
[highlight=#ffffff].YELLOW JOURNALISM-[/highlight]
Comradette SeeZee, you mean, like
QUALITY YELLOW JOURNALISM, ja?

Ivan Betinov wrote:R.O.C.K., Other Ivan...You guys are just like two pees in a pod.
... eh, me Kraut, do I get it right ‒ two pees in a podesta?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Comradette SeeZee, you mean, like
QUALITY YELLOW JOURNALISM, ja?

Ja. Such high quality that the media got all wee wee'd up.

There is supposed to be a link to the actual leaked documents about the leaking. Can someone lend me the leaked leaking link?

Comrade Lyman,

I've posted the link in a snow-bank on the side of tractor barn #2 using special organic yellow ink. I'm not saying its in Comrade Putout's handwriting, but it should be legible.

BREAKING: RUSSIAN PROSTITUTES PEE ON ELECTRIC CIRCUIT AT DAVOS

Exit stage left: Lights go out on Biden as he talks of US ‘leadership' in Davos speech (VIDEO)

As proof, here's a picture of them celebrating another coup:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Russian_Prostitutes_Celebrate.jpg[/img]