Shocking Robbery Proves Need for Breast-Control Laws

As our Progressive friends understand, we Shariaists must continue to focus media attention on events that distract American Low Information Voters from knowing what is really going on in Obama's America. Thus I draw attention to a "shocking" news report with obvious "sex appeal" to LIVs:

Regarding the shocking robbery in a pharmacy by a lactationally engorged woman who opened her blouse, "pulled out" one of her engorged breasts, and sprayed breast milk into the clerk's eyes to prevent him from seeing her other hand removing cash from the cash-register drawer he had opened with an expectation that she would be paying for a "breast pump" she had said she wanted to buy ...

... as the Kommisar of Fatwas, what I find to be most shocking is that it took this shocking robbery to make some of our Progressive allies finally recognize what we who support Sharia have known for centuries: There must be strict breast-control laws: ~

But not all of our Progressive allies have experienced this epiphany:

Noted lactational-advocacy author Gabrielle Palmer strenuously objected to any proposal for any "breast-control laws." Regarding such proposals, she said: "That's not what I meant in my book subtitled: When Breasts Are Bad for Business."

Also objecting to Bloomberg's proposal to ban "high-capacity breasts," Hillary Clinton made it clear that "high-capacity breasts" deserve admiration rather than condemnation:

Rebuking Bloomberg for his proposal, Sen. Elizabeth Fauxcohontas Warren said, "To ban high-capacity breasts would constitute a sexist insult to me since I once had 'high-capacity' (i.e., when I was the first woman to take the N.J. Bar exam while breastfeeding) and would also constitute an insult to the memory of the predecessor of the man whom I defeated in the last Senate race in Massachussetts, who, in his heyday, was best known for his high-capacity Man-Boobs":

Even worse, it appears that Australia, which had until recently been making steadily Progressive progress toward Sharia by equating opposition to Sharia as "Islamophobia," has now afforded political recognition for "the Right to Bare Breasts" -- and especially at political and electoral events (even though they still reject the "Right to Bear Arms"):

Indeed, an objective observer would say that Australian politics have gone "topless" and are now dominated by high-capacity breasts.

Sharia may be on the verge of losing Australia, but at least our Progressive brethren in the U.S. are still providing us an "anti-Islamophobia" foothold for tolerating and promoting Sharia in the U.S. But even our Progressive brethren in America still fail to recognize that the problem is with breasts rather than merely "high-capacity" breasts and that institutionalization of the burqa as the proper mode of dress for women in America would solve both problems simultaneously:

First, with respect to both normal breasts and high-capacity breasts, the nature and design of a Sharia-compliant burqa affords women a "concealed carry" method that also would prevent a lactating woman from "[whipping out a] breast" quickly enough to enable her to spray breast-milk into a victim's eyes to enable her to rob the victim;

Second, the burqa would also prevent irresponsible "brandishing" of breasts;

Third, the burqa would also prevent "accidental discharge" high-capacity breasts as well as normal breasts.

Finally, don't forget the importance of the "War Against Perky Breasts" by our Committees for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice:

--Kommisar of Fatwas

OH. FOR. ALLAH'S. SAKE!

Look at what some nitwit parents are teaching their sweet little baby girl!

Counterfeit concealed carry!

We'll be reading and looking at images of this poor child in the near future!

!!!!

baby-with-dangerous-breasts.jpg

As is often the case when you live a life of cultural isolation you can misinterpret normative behavior of the Other as an assault on your person. The display of ignorance leaves them with the sense of being an outsider (Ghuraba). What we have here is an instance of a Muslimah Gang Moll having her intentions made known she wants to apply for a job. I'll not bore you with the details but for those without a clue I have included a link for info on the Breast Milk Fatwa.https://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/islamic-adult-breastfeeding-fatwas-return/
muslimah gang moll .jpg
Smarmy t-shirts can only do so much to raise awareness so let's do our part to lift the blindfold so others can see. Inshaka-la-lah-sis-boom-bah

Ivan the EMT (Tractor Barn #2
The People's CubeEmergency Medical Technician II) prepares a nonlethal DD cup concealed carry breast for insertion. Thanks to Obamacare all progs can be well-equipped - even Captain Craptek.

ivan-the-emt-with-breast.jpg

Comrade Austin Powers proved to us decades ago that these things can be dangerous…

AustinPowers_198Pyxurz.jpg

I've always wanted a handful of DD, I hope I was sober enough to enjoy it.

Biff Henderson wrote:As is often the case when you live a life of cultural isolation you can misinterpret normative behavior of the Other as an assault on your person. The display of ignorance leaves them with the sense of being an outsider (Ghuraba). What we have here is an instance of a Muslimah Gang Moll having her intentions made known she wants to apply for a job. I'll not bore you with the details but for those without a clue I have included a link for info on the Breast Milk Fatwa.https://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/islamic-adult-breastfeeding-fatwas-return/ ... Smarmy t-shirts can only do so much to raise awareness so let's do our part to lift the blindfold so others can see. Inshaka-la-lah-sis-boom-bang

Dear Comrade Biff,

You are kind to draw attention to the re-erection of my previous WorkPlace Fatwa for Adult Breastfeeding, in reference to which I posted a link to a wmv video about the adult-breastfeeding-at-work Fatwa back in August, 2014.

PBUY

--Kommisar of Fatwas

"Wait in the ambulance, Ivan the EMT, I'm planning on robbing this entire farmers market!"

I think she can do it comrades!

wait_ivan.jpg

One moment, adult breastfeeding at work is a thing now? I'm all for it!

Is there an office I go to, or do they deliver a milch-frau/fraulein to my desk?

Does the union guarantee that I'm on company time when being attended to? This could work out nicely.

Can I get a one-way ticket to Perth, please!?! I'm sorry, what's the rest of this discussion about?

I've never seen Ivan this depressed!

breastfeeding-ivan.jpg

My condolences, Ivan ......... what a let down! ( as it were )

I take it that you'll be showing up to participate with the rest of us in spirits consumption behind Tractor Barn #2 tonight ?

Kommisar of Fatwas wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote:As is often the case when you live a life of cultural isolation you can misinterpret normative behavior of the Other as an assault on your person. The display of ignorance leaves them with the sense of being an outsider (Ghuraba). What we have here is an instance of a Muslimah Gang Moll having her intentions made known she wants to apply for a job. I'll not bore you with the details but for those without a clue I have included a link for info on the Breast Milk Fatwa.https://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/islamic-adult-breastfeeding-fatwas-return/ ... Smarmy t-shirts can only do so much to raise awareness so let's do our part to lift the blindfold so others can see. Inshaka-la-lah-sis-boom-bang

Dear Comrade Biff,

You are kind to draw attention to the re-erection of my previous WorkPlace Fatwa for Adult Breastfeeding, in reference to which I posted a link to a wmv video about the adult-breastfeeding-at-work Fatwa back in August, 2014.

PBUY

--Kommisar of Fatwas
Kommisar of Fatwas, Thank you for the link to that thoughtful piece. Too often we are ready to rush to judgment and are forgetful that our first priority should be how attuned our PC/MC Political Cowardliness/Muslim Compliance sensitivity is. That the response is only limited by the victim's imagination. When the containment of sweater kittens by strictures already in place prove inadequate for the task at hand new measures are called for. I just wanted to emphasize that allowances should be made for the Hefty Bag's hefty-bags. - May your wives be as pleasing as your livestock

Krasno, the highlight of my week is found at tractor barn #2.

It's been a rough week, is it too late to boost the octane in this weeks batch?

I've asked the little Mrs to carve the beet hors d'oeuvres into little shapes for tonight, (at least I hope that's why she's sharpening her bayonet I got her for her birthday) that ought to help boost morale around the kollective...

I've discovered an international terrorist group, based in Ukraine, that has made the use of these dangerous weapons their number one tactic.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
It's been a rough week, is it too late to boost the octane in this weeks batch?
We could try dissolving some Sterno into our regular batch. That ought'a do something !

And maybe some mothballs.........

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I've discovered an international terrorist group, based in Ukraine, that has made the use of these dangerous weapons their number one tactic.

Putin Uses Secret Weapon in Ukraine-- RUUGLE Glasses

Although Breitbart has been reporting that Putin is only using "not-so-secret" weapons to win in Ukraine, our highly reliable and reliably high sources have assured us that the opposite is true. Russia's new KGB has developed and deployed a new secret weapon to enable Putin to keep his eyes on Ukrainain women brandishing their GUNS. The name of the secret weapon is "RUUGLE Glasses."

In fact, the new KGB has produced illustrations of such secret weapon in a number of sizes:
200x96, 250x120, 275x132, 300x144, 350x168, 400x192, 450x216, 500x240, 600x288 and 700x336

To learn why the KGB found it necessary to develop this secret weapon against mere Ukrainian Women, go the TPC thread titled "Ukrainian Women Get Their Guns Ready for Putin."

Meanwhile, DARPA is desperately trying to develop some new secret weapons to enable Obama to halt Putin's Long March to the Atlantic Ocean and the rest of the Artic Circle.

Dalia Grybauskaite, the Presiden of Lithuania, said (in an obvious allusion to the wicked Sarah Palin), "If we don't get some secret weapons to counter Putin's Long March Westward, I won't merely be able to 'see Russia from my house,' but rather, my house will be IN Russia. And we don't even have a single brigade of Lithuanian women able, or willing, to brandish big GUNS at Putin."

In response, Putin said that President Grybauskaite should stop her alarmist worrying because "Everyone knows, the bear never eats the fish, it only eats the skin of the fish."

--KOOK

Comrade KOOK, I'm not sure if you visited the website I linked to but there is a great deal of..........ah.........information there that shows that the womens' terrorist organization is an entirely new breed of terrorism.

Far from there being any threat that Putin might defeat these women, there is a very real and very high risk thay Putin may beat himself.

I was utterly confident that "concealed carry" would virtually always prevent accidental discharge, but another news report about this same pharmacy-robbery incident includes additional evidence casting doubt on my faith in "concealed carry" (although it involved what would be described as "mostly-concealed carry") and the "additional evidence" shows that one should never underestimate the cleverness of western women to circumvent such preventative measures.

Damn, that Ukrainian terrorist group reminds me of how much I miss Wendy O. Williams.
k025i5icyvlnvyn5.jpg

Kommisar of Fatwas wrote:I was utterly confident that "concealed carry" would virtually always prevent accidental discharge, but another news report about this same pharmacy-robbery incident includes additional evidence casting doubt on my faith in "concealed carry" (although it involved what would be described as "mostly-concealed carry") and the "additional evidence" shows that one should never underestimate the cleverness of western women to circumvent such preventative measures.
Dame-gerous - a situation where weaponized, lactating mammary glands poses a threat to the Greater Good.

Biff Henderson wrote: ... Dame-gerous - a situation where weaponized, lactating mammary glands poses a threat to the Greater Good.

But sometimes engorgement merely leads to engorgement, which is why Sharia-Compliant Concealed-Carry prevents distractions in the workplace:

--Kommissar of Fatwas

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Comrade Austin Powers proved to us decades ago that these things can be dangerous…

AustinPowers_198Pyxurz.jpg

Two can play at that game.

Comrades - how quickly we have forgotten these three hombrettes!

three-assmigos.jpg

I have included all three lovely hombrettes in my gallery
(...don't be mad Pammie!)

A cheeky homage to anatomical liberation with a hat tip to the House of Hispanic Liberation. At a time when the identity politics of the Southern Pioneers of Change is being pilloried by the camp of legalists a Telemundo inspired show of support is most fitting. Comrade Putout, your political acuity is inspiring and is to be commended.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrades - how quickly we have forgotten these three hombrettes!

three-assmigos.jpg

I have included all three lovely hombrettes in my gallery
[highlight=#ffff00] (...don't be mad Pammie!)[/highlight]

Stop apologizing for posting me in your inspired posts! I friggin' love them!

Keep up the good work!

Love,

Pammie

Kittehs come equipped with six shooters. (Or should that be six-packs?)