Angela Merkel: Shimmy Shimmy Shake

So, WTF is going on here? G.D., as one transatlantic hillbilly to another, can you shed some light on this?

Mystery item No. 1

And this?

Mystery item No. 2

Or should I just go back to tending my expected contributions of beets?

CIZ!

Jackalopelipsky isn't hillbilly, but after years of teaching middle school remedial reading in central Texazistan - can recognize the rhythmic movements of dance inabilities of white crackers in two notes. And Merkel's got it in spades. Loosen up Angela! Just let it all hang out and do the shimmy shimmy shake...cause iffens you don't...your sister will. That's what I learned teaching middle school remedial reading in our neck of the woods.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... as one transatlantic hillbilly to another, can you shed some light on this? ...
A vicious μ-analysis in 2 minutes (for those still below daily beet quota: 4 sec. at 0:54), here:

Mystery item No. 3

Several MD's speculate (openly), inconclusive.
Sure, "dehydration" it isn't (need no MD for this, functioning synapses suffice).

Imho, some complex, possibly murky, interplay of psyche & soma, fired by a stress-knot of Zukunftsangst (Zukunft = future = and-next-what-with-me?), overwork, maybe-adventurous-medication-cocktails (Führer comes to mind, again...), residual combo of self-reflection & conscience [since 2011 ("Energiewende"), and especially 2015 ("Willkommenskultur"), pushing Germany (and partly, Europe) into cultural/social/economical catastrophe], anxiety about My-place-in-History [already clear: in the BIG, a catastrophe ; in the small: barely anything positive ; waaaaay too long "at the helm" (and a prime co-responsibility for the quality-decline, both in structure and in personal, of Germany's "ruling-class-2000") ; til now, surely the worst post-WW2 Kanzler (and, summa summarum, a catastrophe on a historic scale)].

BTW, taking (MDs urge!) a hiatus from Kanzlerbunker is not necessarily a step towards relaxation:

Mystery item No. 4

MeToo! MeToo! - uh, it's comrade Google.. wags tail, fetches a contribution (plus scrollbar):

Mystery item No. 5

CIZ asks and Genosse delivers....as he should..or it's the full IClara Illbustyourballs Zetkin treatment if you don't. Better to deliver and hope for best...satisfaction.

Jackalopeliplipsky's mythical hare-brained horned rodent mind is hearing GD's dog whistles and connecting self-evident dots that it appears there's some Merkler goin on 'round Cherman parts. possibly even Merkputler...but definitely some serious Merkler going down...addressing young future, just like real life movie Hitler that is virtually TRUE!!

Just like CIZ and Jackalopelipsky's virtually spot free dishes F.A.C.T.

ohhh myyyy...whole lot of earth shakin' going on in political climate change.

Jackalopelipsky #BR 549

No previous problem shimmying and shaking. Is there now a shortage of adrenochrome?

(I saw Jerry Lee Lewis playing in a park in the 70's. There were Great Balls of Fire and A Whole Lot of Shakin going on.)

Great Balls of Fire!, CIZ!! The Merkler has been doin' the shimmy shimmy shake long time comin' bringin' Chermany to its knees just like that other shakin' guy. Definitely whole lot of Merkler going on. When Chermany is over...Trump gonna order a fly over droppin' Hershey Bars and Wrigley Spearmint gum??

jackalopelipsky over and out

omne trium perfectum?

Freshly baked shaked. _ (age? approaching 65)

Triggered by anthem or/and flag? _ (2013, just elected, third term)

She was shaking in solidarity with our Komrades in the Glorious People's Republic of Kalifornia.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:She was shaking in solidarity with our Komrades in the Glorious People's Republic of Kalifornia.

Jackalopelipsky hears...and with receiver antlers tuned to Laika combined with the traditional (spit, spit) big ears..this mythical horned rodent hears everything...and hoo...Cher is just beaming with motherly pride at all the world's children she has taken on to raise in order to maintain membership in the State Church of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer Hollywood Congregation. Just BEAMING and flashin' her numerous breasts with which to suckle these new StateChurch delivered dependents.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549