Shih Tzu's Art of Major Counter-Terrorism Operations

Sun Tzu achieved immortal fame for his treatise on the Art of War but little was known about his dog until this explosive publication was revealed to be the source of President Obama's and Secretary Kerry's innovative strategies regarding foreign policy.

"This book entirely rewrites military history" Jimmy Carter

SHIH TZU.jpg

"This could be pure brilliance but, at this point, what difference does it make?" Hillary Clinton

12. Therefore, in your obsfucations, when seeking to determine the political conditions, let them be made on the basis of a comparison, in this wise:--

13. (1) Which of the two parties is detached from all notions of Moral law? (2) Which of the cable TV channels has the most viewers? (3) With whom are the lies most advantageous in Heaven and Earth? (4) On which side is indoctrination most rigorously enforced? (5) Which story is more believable? (6) On which side are officers and men more likely to worship me? (7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in punishment and guilt?

"This book WILL change the way I see the world. I was happy to recommend it to President Obama...........Ha, ha, ha, ha! He said he'd be more flexible after the election! Ha, ha, ha! Everyone is bending him over! Ha, ha, ha!..............Did you remember to turn off the microphone, comrade?.....(click)" Vladimir Putin

Do not mock the Lion Dog!

This breed is more closely related to the wolf than any other breeds. Whether a star in the ring or at home, the Shih Tzu is one of the oldest breeds of dog

"Appear weak. Never appear strong. That will only encourage terrorist recruitment." Shih Tzu

"The supreme art of major counter-terrorism operations is to subdue the media without fighting." Shih Tzu

“If you are clueless about the enemy but know your media, you need not fear them reporting the results of a hundred battles. If you are clueless about your media but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a political defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor your media, you will succumb in every battle.” Shih Tzu

"Make sure you have plenty of chicken. This will keep the wolves from the door" Shih Tzu

There is much wisdom in these writings, comrades.