Sergei (Russian Colluder Guy) makes you special offer!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sergey_Russian_Colluder_Anon_WH_Source.jpg[/img]

Comrades! It's the chance of a lifetime to get the attention you deserve! This video contains step by step instructions on how to become an Anonymous White House Source.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

We need to start doing this.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Comrades! It's the chance of a lifetime to get the attention you deserve! This video contains step by step instructions on how to become an Anonymous White House Source.

Hi, Sergei Russian Colluder Guy (who has been under my bed and how did I not notice that a HOTTIE was under my bed??!!) I guess I have just been too distracted by the DOJ investigation talking points. I am VERY interested in becoming an 'Anonymous White House Source' and all the perks that come with it. (Are you one of the perks?) I would like to discuss with you how Trump is a disaster and how I can become an Anonymous White House source. Can you meet with me on my 'Offended Settee'? I can pencil you in at my earliest convenience. (Your hat is just too dang hot for words.)

I am looking forward to the attention I deserve and stirring things up a bit (wink...wink).

Personal testimonial: it works just as advertised!

Just create a social media account with user name "Russian bot (X)" with X being some 3 or 4 digit number. Example: Russian bot 473. It's fun, you can make dozens of such identities to spew an endless stream of nonsense.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Hi, Sergei Russian Colluder Guy (who has been under my bed and how did I not notice that a HOTTIE was under my bed??!!) I guess I have just been too distracted by the DOJ investigation talking points. I am VERY interested in becoming an 'Anonymous White House Source' and all the perks that come with it. (Are you one of the perks?) I would like to discuss with you how Trump is a disaster and how I can become an Anonymous White House source. Can you meet with me on my 'Offended Settee'? I can pencil you in at my earliest convenience. (Your hat is just too dang hot for words.)

I am looking forward to the attention I deserve and stirring things up a bit (wink...wink).
Just chatted with Sergei. Cell coverage in his location is spotty, but we managed. He wanted me to say that while he is happily settled with the Mrs. you should have seen him back in the day in his ВДВ tank top. Said he couldn't even leave the barracks for all the devushkas crowding him. Anyway, there's a 70 degree heat wave simmering in Yakutsk, so he thinks it best to stay inside.

Just chatted with Sergei. Cell coverage in his location is spotty, but we managed. He wanted me to say that while he is happily settled with the Mrs. you should have seen him back in the day in his ВДВ tank top. Said he couldn't even leave the barracks for all the devushkas crowding him. Anyway, there's a 70 degree heat wave simmering in Yakutsk, so he thinks it best to stay inside.

Drats! I was in anticipation of some Russian collusion.

The extremely hot as well as horny [color=#C0392B]Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin[/color] wrote:Drats! I was in anticipation of some Russian collusion.
Comrade Clara is on fire!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Drats! I was in anticipation of some Russian collusion.
Well, Comradette, if you're experiencing some... er... "global warming"... I might be available to, uh, "help you out" with that...

The groinal warmist [color=#C0392B]Mikhail Lysenkomann[/color] wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Drats! I was in anticipation of some Russian collusion.
Well, Comradette, if you're experiencing some... er... "global warming"... I might be available to, uh, "help you out" with that...

Awwwwwww........you guys know how to make a comredette feel special! ;)
Unfortunately, I am heading out the door for the wilds of our 35th state and some primitive colluding there.
Can I get a rain check?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Awwwwwww........you guys know how to make a comredette feel special! ;)
Unfortunately, I am heading out the door for the wilds of our 35th state and some primitive colluding there.
Can I get a rain check?
Sergei thought you'd like this video from his family reunion...

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Sergei thought you'd like this video from his family reunion…

I apparently need to work on my log handling technique.

The cutest pingvin in the kollective, [color=#C0392B]Imperatorskiy Pingvin[/color], wrote:I apparently need to work on my log handling technique.
The kollective was under the impression that you were our expert "log handler!"

The most pokhotlivyy babushka in all the Rodina, [color=#ff00ff]Comrade Putout[/color] wrote:The kollective was under the impression that you were our expert "log handler!"

Different kind of log…

Log Handling with Putout.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
And my second favorite Far Side cartoon:

Any possibility that this is your first? (It is mine):

Birthmark.png

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:Any possibility that this is your first? (It is mine):

Nope:

midvale school for the gifted.jpg

My Our Entire Beet Collective has UNANIMOUSLY ordered The Peoples' "Anonymous White House Source" T-Shirts!

(Oddly enough, the womyn were far more eager to participate in this New Revolutionary Enterprise™ after I announced that such a Huge Order might well attract the actual physical presence of Comrade Sergei "(Russian Colluder Guy!)" AND that he might well "measure" the recipient of each T-shirt for correct "size"...)

Of course, as Official Anonymous White House Sources, every one of us is fully prepared to denounce Criminal Trump (anonymously, of course) for his Continuing Crimes Against Peace, Social Justice, and The Soviet Way! And with our T-shirts, every one of us can provide Specific Details of PDJT Crimes™ to our national news media!

Thanks! I am now a regular contributor to CNN and MSNBC and I've never been to the White House!

Read this actual quote from one of our millions of satisfied customers...
Best Russian Driver wrote:Thanks! I am now a regular contributor to CNN and MSNBC and I've never been to the White House!

Komissar al-Blogunov is just ... super, conducting super-colluder.

P.P. Gogol wrote:Komissar al-Blogunov is just ... super, conducting super-colluder.
Всё супер - отлично!

Comrades,
Just in time for the holiday season - get the coffee mug for that special colluder in your life! Or just for yourself for exceeding all the objectives of last year's five year plan.
[attachment=0]Anonymous Source Coffee Mug.jpg[/attachment]
  • With each purchase you help resist fascism
  • With each purchase you show your contempt for corporate capitalism
  • With each purchase you save a polar bear cub
  • With each purchase you show that you care
  • With each purchase you take money away from Trump and his cronies
  • With each purchase you redistribute the wealth to those engaged in the Great Struggle

It's more than a mug. It's a statement.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Mug-Bottom.jpg
Brilliant! Those go together better than Marxism and Leninism.