Schumer compares our great-great grandparents to MS-13

Senator Chuck Schumer is outraged that President Trump called members of MS-13 "animals."

Tweet.png

In defending MS-13, Senator Schumer wrote that our Great-Great Grandparents were the same as this notorious street gang.

Chuck Schumer.jpg

Schumer demanded that these "Dreamers" be treated respectfully!

Schumer joins MS-13.jpg

Congress Person, Nancy Pelosi also remarked on Trump's MS-13 statement

We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we're all God's children. There's a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. as we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us.
Not to be left out, the media jumped on the MS-13 bandwagon

MS-MS-13.jpg

Everyone must now get out their family scrapbooks and update them with the appropriate photos.

Ha! My Irish ancestors threw bricks! They didn't cut people's throats, slash out live human hearts or behead people. But, they were really pissed off about being excluded. Eventually they got their way. They used to call bricks Irish confetti. That's the Irish for ya.

Reminds me of a movie that hasn't yet been re-made.

[img]/images/MS13_Non_Animal_House.jpg[/img]

Yes, Comrades, the extent, and prominence of Senator Schumer could be based on his vast family's experience. His father, Abraham Schumer, ran a Brooklyn exterminating business. Thus Senator Schumer has the ability to convince others that his entire family's exterminating business was nothing more than a group of gang bangers and at some point in his early life he was able to break away and form the blue wave of Next Tuesday ™.

Anonymous contribution via email:

[img]/images/various_uploads/MS-13-THANKS-DEMOCRATS.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Anonymous contribution via email:

Gold. That is gold.

Perhaps we could ask these upstanding gentlemen if they would like to sample the latest batch of the People's Margarita™? I've made some minor "tweaks" to the recipe.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:

Perhaps we could ask these upstanding gentlemen if they would like to sample the latest batch of the People's Margarita™? I've made some minor "tweaks" to the recipe.
Excellent! Does this sample also include the 23 and Me DNA samples? I'll bet it does. Good work, Comrade Zampolit! Go forward! Get it done!

What few AmeriKKKans seem to realise is that the real name of the "Mayflower" was the "Mayflower-Ship 13" ... in short, the MS-13. These poor fellows are just taking back their ancient heritage.

Minitrue wrote:What few AmeriKKKans seem to realise is that the real name of the "Mayflower" was the "Mayflower-Ship 13" ... in short, the MS-13. These poor fellows are just taking back their ancient heritage.
What!? Yesterday's Truth was that Muslims came over aboard the Mayflower to establish a caliphate in the Plymouth territory. Looks like it's time to amend the textbooks - again.

CNN POLL: Four legs good, two legs bad.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Brian_Stelter_Animal_Farm_Pigs.jpg[/img]

This story has taken a new turn when Schumer and Pelosi's came to negotiate immigration at the White House - and Trump used his deal-making techniques...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trump_Schumer_Chuck_Amy.jpg[/img]