Saint Cuomo: Jesus said Sodomy = True Love

Christ Cuomo.jpg
This morning on CNN's New Day, show host and communist comrade Chris Cuomo channelled the God and Prophet of the Christian Religion with a new message from the Deity, saying of the Religious Freedom Protection Law signed by Indiana Governor Mike Pence: “Jesus' message to you was ‘Love until it hurts and keep loving.' That's not what [this law] is. It's exclusion.”

Speaking for the Savior of the World, Comrade Cuomo reversed two-thousand years of church doctrine based on biblical scriptures prohibiting homosexuality among followers of the faith. The Pope could not be reached for comment on whether this latest revelation by the Prophet Cuomo (who is himself a self-described Catholic) will be accepted by the church as divinely inspired, but if so, our dear comrade may soon be known to us as Saint Cuomo.

When Pelosi tried to put on her theologian hat and came up with some sort of utterly ludicrous new version of Catholic theology, even the timid and weak bishops came out and corrected her. They really need to come out again with this latest statement.

I notice that Andrew Cuomo (Grand Dictator of NY) is silent on all of this. At one point, Chris Cuomo warned ANDREW not to embarrass him or hurt his (Chris') career by association!

KORREKTION! Glorious Grand Commissar and People's Hero for Gays, Andrew Cuomo has announced a travel ban for government funded trips to Indiana! Oh, happy days! Finally, some muscle! Little states like Connecticut don't cut the mustard. But when NY does it, why, that flyover state had better watch out! New York government workers go to lots of conferences in Florida, California, Las Vegas, Boston, New York City, Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, and Albany! This means that Indiana will miss out on New York State government travel big time! They'll have to reverse their law to win back the approval of Grand Commissar Andrew Cuomo!

It's glorious to know that in a state with 19 million people, Commissar Cuomo is worrying about the important issues----bringing that uppity little flyover state Indiana back in line!

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Image
I notice that Andrew Cuomo (Grand Dictator of NY) is silent on all of this. At one point, Chris Cuomo warned ANDREW not to embarrass him or hurt his (Chris') career by association!
I just heard the glorious news over the People's Airwaves that New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo has banned state-sponsored terror travel to bigoted Indiana.

Comrade Konservative Punk,

I would say great progressive minds think alike, but as we all share the same brain and engage in group think here at the Cube, our posts just crossed.

But there is more glorious news! The great People's Republic of Vermont has now banned all state funded travel to Indiana! Oh boy! That racist rethug Pence <spit> will cause Indiana to go bankrupt without travel from Vermont!

When the city of Buford, Wyoming announces a ban on city funded travel to Indiana, it's all over for Indiana! (Buford has a population of 1 and sometimes 2. They keep population growth in check over there!)

Konservative_Punk wrote:....I just heard the glorious news over the People's Airwaves that New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo has banned state-sponsored terror travel to bigoted Indiana.

That'll teach 'em! Uhhh, but, why would anyone want to travel to Indiana anyway?