Raping with the Stars

[img]/images/various_uploads/Raping_with_the_Stars.jpg[/img]

It's special guest rapist month on ABC's hit show Raping with the Stars. Join us for this brand new episode as Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein go head-to-head for $100,000.00 towards their favorite women's shelter.

Ouch!
At first I didn't realize "Idiocracy" was a documentary . . . . and now this!

Now I know how Leanne Cartman got her part on South Park...

Bad news comrades, our collective has been beaten on the subject of satirising the Weinstein affair... by a British newspaper! For those of you who have not yet read about it: click here. (for the analysis: here). Qasim Rashid writes in The Independent that the weinstein affair could have been prevented if we would all follow the rules of a woman-friendly religion (guess which one?). If you can read the article without laughing, you get my beet rations for today.

I think this glorious article deserves a screen cap.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_W_Islam_Independent.png[/img]

Islam is the answer! Because headless, dead women cannot be raped! OK, technically they can be, but who in their right mind would...what's that? "An islamist would do that?" OK, good point. Nevermind.

Abuse could have been prevented if Harvey Weinstein were a Muslim and treated women as potted plants. Oops, never mind.

Speaking of which, how many Weinstein brothers does it take to screw a potted plant?

In fact, the only way for Weinstein to revive his career and win back the feminists is to convert to Islam.

The Sacramento Brie editor shared this story with us on Twitter:

Weinstein converts to Islam, named head of new Rotherham Studios UK

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_Converts_to_Islam.jpg[/img]

The Sacramento Brie wrote:Rasim Sashid, attorney and casting director for Islamic Women in Entertainment International, says Harvey Weinstein has converted to Islam and agreed to head the newly-formed Rotherham Studios United Kingdom.

RSUK's first project will be a feature-length Muslim feminist action film about community warriors who preempt the sexual abuse of women through the strict application of Islamic law. The working title of the film is rumored to be “Majority Report.”

Minitrue wrote:Bad news comrades, our collective has been beaten on the subject of satirising the Weinstein affair... by a British newspaper! For those of you who have not yet read about it: click here. (for the analysis: here). Qasim Rashid writes in The Independent that the weinstein affair could have been prevented if we would all follow the rules of a woman-friendly religion (guess which one?). If you can read the article without laughing, you get my beet rations for today.

Comrade Qasim seems very rational and uninhibited by the Western world around him. We will need ones like him for our future. I believe it says in Quran 5:3,476 "That wise believers would teach the non-believers to believe after 2 neutron stars collide in the constellation Abu Bikini al-Tequila Awad Toe-finger creating massive amounts of gold leaf for our dwellings."

Obviously now is the time.

Minitrue wrote:... our collective has been beaten on the subject of satirising the Weinstein affair... by a British newspaper! ... here ...
Red Square wrote:In fact, the only way for Weinstein to revive his career and win back the feminists is to convert to Islam ...
Comrades, how gloriously small and circular our (not just Kubic) planet appears to be!

rsz_screen_shot_2018-05-15_at_105419_pm.png

Next season they change the title to Beating Innocent Merit Based Opposition - With The Stars. AKA: BIMBO-WTS.