Qur'an Burning and the Ground Zero Mosque.

Our favorite tool “Moral Equivalency” does NOT apply here and don't let anyone tell you it does. Islam is special, and outside normal progressive rules. Which explains our seemly insane position.

This silly "pastor" is taking a page from OUR Book when he decides to burn books! It is the korrekt way! When books appear that speak oout against our values, our proper and right edukation, they shold be burned!! BURN THE BOOKS, Pastor....er....wait, these books are Korans! Do not burn those books, Neo-Konservative Pastor! OF KOURSE this is a right wing, Neo-Konservative plot to destroy what we hold dear! Islam is a....is a....religion! Burn the Koran, it is the PEOPLE'S Way! But wait! Our Friends on the Left, such as Komrade Obama, the Glorious and Valiant, is opposed to such burnings. DO NOT BURN PRECIOUS BOOKS for our YOUNG PEOPLE to LEARN FROM....wait....
ImageImageImage
We'll be right....er, we'll be back after a few moments...
These same people who are protesting these Qu'Ran burnings had NOTHING to say -- amazingly enough -- when piles of Bibles were burned by the US Military at the order of the nascent Obama Administration. The sound of HYPOCRISY rings in my ears....

koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Enlightenment takes time and lots and lots of thinking.

100910_ground-shario.jpg

Whereas a Saul Bass does the picture motion there is great accompanying music album to drown out douse fuel the flame.

Comrades we need not the Eid-Al-Fitr call with the sweet infidel body crush screams on accompany Burn After Reading Ground Shario™ soundtrack.

Notice how the "rich" editor has consumed paragraph creation and have kept paragraphs from the People. Workers unite!

For the past 14 years, I have had this predilection to grab graphics when I run into them. I just happened to filtch this one a few years ago.

2007-10-17globalwarming.jpg

Seems to me like it could find new agitprop application now.

Comrade Maksim!

Most equal work as always!!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Enlightenment takes time and lots and lots of thinking.
"The second item in the liberal creed, after self-righteousness, is unaccountability. Liberals have invented whole college majors--psychology, sociology, women's studies--to prove that nothing is anybody's fault. No one is fond of taking responsibility for his actions, but consider how much you'd have to hate free will to come up with a political platform that advocates killing unborn babies but not convicted murderers. A callous pragmatist might favor abortion and capital punishment. A devout Christian would sanction neither. But it takes years of therapy to arrive at the liberal view.
"
P.J. O'Rourke
Yes it took much re-education to arrive at korrect and acceptable thought processes.

Comrades,

The Reich-Wing scum, KKKhristians, and Jooz have shown the World their consuming Hatred for the Followers of the Religion of Peace.

This Deluded "pastor" in Florida is just the latest attempt to try to make the Religion of Peace an unwarranted target for the Satanic Lies, Hatred and Violence of the Right.We must help our Arab brothers in their struggle against the Evil of the Great Satan.

The Deniers of the Truth can try to lie all they want to about Islam, but the World knows that there is Love, Peace and Enlightenment associated with the Religion of Peace.

As Progressives', we must enlighten those who don't know about the Love of Allah.

Every believer has a place in Paradise with Allah's reward for being faithful.

My my, Comrade Vladimir_Scratchanitch , you remind me so much of dear, late Mr. Pulloskies. Of course, I mean, before he died!

Comrade Comrade, you have said it so precisely - art and hate crimes are in the eye of the Progressive.

[PROG-ON]

Glorious poster. It shoudl be called "Burn After Bashing". After all, no one wants to read that primitive filth in the bible. It's full of Jesus crap.

Religions are primitive and non-progressive. Islam is the only progressive religion, so Islamic books ain't gettin' burned.

[PROG-OFF]
Everyone in the film is smarter than the idiots who support the mosque.

Very well spoken, Comradette Jay. It should be obvious to all that the 'religion of peace' is the only religion that struggles for the rights of the peoples as well as reaches out to all. The future Hamosque will be the center of reaching outness, once it's finished and all the Jews & Christians can go inside to celebrate it's greatness along with the Mooslimics. What an explosive day of frivolity will surely be.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Notice how the "rich" editor has consumed paragraph creation and have kept paragraphs from the People. Workers unite!
In fact, the presence of paragraphs in the hands of the rich text editor is due to the lack of paragraphs in the hands of the poor text editor! You accuse us of wanting to do away with privately owned paragraphs? That is precisely what we intend.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:My my, Comrade Vladimir_Scratchanitch , you remind me so much of dear, late Mr. Pulloskies. Of course, I mean, before he died!

My dear Fraulein- by an odd coincidence, I too have died a couple times. But I have gotten better since then.

In fact, I thought about using my "other" logo to make my appearances here.

thinking_out_of_box.gif

But I like my "Stupefied on November 5, 2008" look better.

Precious Zarkof, it is the Unconditional Love of Allah that has retolerated pastor imam jones into the sheepfold Allah's army.

We need more warriors guarding the rupees as if for a weakside ballscreen during the despicable ReichWing national anthemn.

pledge.jpg
One must also praise the Unconditional Love of Allah that the San Bruno explosion did not take place under a Qur'an publishing house.

Great and Wise Propagandhi, you've found the true meaning of Islam and the love of Allah. May Allah's Love permeate and change the Hate mongers in the USA!!

I see by this new image that our Dear Leader, Imam Barack Hussein Obama, has shown 'Reverend' Jones the error of his ways and has brought this wayward Believer back into Civilized Humanity. It brings tears to my eyes to see the power of the Love of Allah!!

And I see our beloved MTE there with Dear Leader as well. How can anyone say no to His Excellency and our Empress when they teach the uninformed the way of Hope and Change. She truly is magnificent! I've found a lovely photo of Hillary at one of her campaign dinners, when she ran for POTUS.

Komodo Dragon Feeding.jpg