Public vs. Private

Komrads,

I know we live in times when there are weighty issues to be decided. Like just how large a victory shall our MTE score in November? Should we be magnanimous and let the Deplorable Trumpists have 3% of the referendum? Sure. What are they going to do with that? But I digress.

Silo 5.PNG
I recently had the opportunity to visit Valdezgrad in the People's Republic of Alaska. An awesome example of Government planning and use of resources stands in Price William Sound for all to see. I even took a photograph of this shining example of Governmental excellence. When I reviewed the photograph I was delighted to see that it provides a picture perfect contrast between Governmental and Private (spit spit) capital projects.

If you look carefully at the photograph, you will see the sprawling mess on the far shore that is the Alyeska Oil Pipeline Terminus. You can almost see the drone like employees toiling to make sense of the chaotic, frantic paced project. Take my word for it, it is a nexus of activity. Why you will ask? Because of a lack of public / government planning.

Note the placid and almost deserted look of the stately grain elevators built by the Alaskan People's Republic. This grand edifice, a veritable tribute to the State Worker, requires very little upkeep. Most efficient! In fact, I have it on good authority that this well thought out project has never hosted a single grain of barley or any other agricultural product for that matter. A design for the ages. It has never required an expansion or update. Only a caretaker must be hired. No awful diesel fume belching trucks visit the grain elevator. No ships which harm the delicate creatures of the sea dock to upload the vast agricultural bounty (not even beets!) produced in accordance with the 5 Year Plans of the Republic of Alaskan Peoples. An Environmentally friendly project life cycle if I ever saw one.

Contrast this with the chaos of the Alyeska Oil Terminus facility. A large diameter pipeline, a nasty scar on Gaia, brings filthy, planet killing oil from the North Slope to the Terminus. Then terrible, polluting, gigantic ships show up, one after another, to load the planet killing oil and take it South so evil Rethuglicans can poison our air and water. Think of the Children! All this activity takes a huge and inefficient workforce around the clock. And as you can plainly see in the photograph, this tank farm has had to expand beyond the original design several times. Obviously a lack of planning of the highest order.

The only conclusion is that we as a Party should insist that no capitalist projects ever be allowed and only the capital improvements conceived of and executed by our more equal leaders be built. Of course Environmental Lawsuits are the perfect and preferred mechanism for achieving this lofty goal. Sometimes these basic truths need to be brought to the forefront.

Now, on to the MTE Coronation!

Spawned out in the Current Truth,
Red Salmon

PS. I know gratitude is a disease of dogs, Komrad Stalin said so. In any case, thank you Komrad Square for the much improved graphics.