Press to America: Let the Jihadis Win

Star_Wars_Chess_Muslims.jpg
Remember that scene in the first Star Wars film where R2-D2 is playing a holographic boardgame against Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Chewbacca: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

C-3PO: He made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you.

Han Solo: Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.

C-3PO: But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.

Han Solo: That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.

Chewbacca: Grrf.

C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy R2. Let the Wookiee win.
The state-run news services are blaming the intended victims of the attempted mass-shooting at an art competition in Garland, TX. It appears to be a contradiction on it's surface. Afterall, the media does not blame a scantily clad woman when she attracts a rapist. They do not blame the abortion doctor for his deeds when he is murdered by a pro-life activist. They admonish the Christians to accept the idea of government funding for offensive art aimed at Christianity (i.e. Piss Christ, Elephant Dung Virgin Mary, etc.)

The difference, in my humble view comrades, is that Christian activists 'turn the other cheek' while 'Religion of Peace' activists are like Chewbacca, using physical force when they are unable to overcome their opponents by lawful means. Who can argue with that logic?

The lesson here is that it is okay to persecute any group except for the ones who pose a real threat of physical violence in response. This is self-evidenced by the fact that the media was very glad to show the above mentioned artwork that was found to be offensive by Christians, but blurred the cartoons from view while reporting on the Garland shooting.

Amazing, comrade! If you replace "droid" in the above movie quote with "Christian, Bhuddist, Hindu, Mormon, Jew, Zoroastrian" ad nauseum and "Wookie" with Muslim or Cthulhu worshiper, it still rings true!

Take away religion and money and everyone is equal, just as Lenin designed.

Konservative_Punk wrote: The lesson here is that it is okay to persecute any group except for the ones who pose a real threat of physical violence in response. This is self-evidenced by the fact that the media was very glad to show the above mentioned artwork that was found to be offensive by Christians, but blurred the cartoons from view while reporting on the Garland shooting.
Dear kamrade Punk, Christianity is the evil enemy and our State Media Kollektive is doing Herculean service for the proletariat in our effort to stamp it out. Since the Atheist State has no respect for any religion, the Islamic State must fall under the heading of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" until such time they're no longer useful. Then we will easily defeat them just as the glorious (once and former) Red Army did in Afghanistan. We cannot fault the State Media Kollektive for doing what is necessary by any means... Tovarisch Kammrades!

The New (since 2009) strategy of letting jihadists win is sound. For those who wish to commit acts of mass murder in the name of Allah, we need to give them space to do that.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The New (since 2009) strategy of letting jihadists win is sound. For those who wish to commit acts of mass murder in the name of Allah, we need to give them space to do that.
I never said that we need to give space to jihadists to commit acts of mass murder. My words must not be twisted!

Who here has watched the Communist News Network (CNN) lately? Comrade Camoreta made many good points against the racist, bigoted, cis-gendered, Islamophobe known as Pamela Geller. Doesn't Pamela know that free speech must be Party and State approved?

I never said that we need to give space to jihadists to commit acts of mass murder. My words must not be twisted!
Real funny Blogunov. And some say 'you guys' have no sense of humor. As a token of The Party's appreciation (I know 'you guys' don't do the beet vodka thing), I left a goat tied behind camel barn #2 for your convenience (wink wink)... Viva la Caliphate!

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:Who here has watched the Communist News Network (CNN) lately? Comrade Camoreta made many good points against the racist, bigoted, cis-gendered, Islamophobe known as Pamela Geller. [highlight=#ffff00]Doesn't Pamela know that free speech must be Party and State approved?[/highlight]
Alisyn Hijab.jpg
Don't forget "Shar'ia approved" Comrade Rokossovsky. Afterall we wouldn't want to "provoke or incite violence" when "insulting an entire religion" by breaking Shar'ia Law on Live TV. CNN should not employ a hypocrite. Comrade Alisyn should set the example of a good, Shar'ia compliant, communist info-babe before she goes pointing fingers at others for their non-compliance with the Shar'ia. Who needs Al Jazeera when we have CNN?