Pinups with Russian girls & cars (our secret influence op)

As everyone surely knows, Mother Russia is the fairest, prettiest, biggest, fastest, highest, and mightiest nation on earth. Unfortunately, in spite of these well-known facts, the Motherland's international prestige has been suffering due to imperialist lies concocted by Western propaganda, the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Obama, and Hillary Clinton (needless to say, her infamous "Reset" button turned out to be a nuclear-powered X-ray spying device, which stole many of the Motherland's secrets before it was detected and destroyed by the Kremlin's top scientists).

How do we bring back the deserved prestige, popularity, and excitement about glorious Mother Russia? Kremlin's top scientists tell us that American youths love pretty women, cars, and pinups. We also know from our intercepts of Hillary Clinton's speeches that because of the deepening crisis of capitalism, today's young Americans are mostly basement dwellers who can barely even afford pinups.

Clearly, the best way to influence the vulnerable and disillusioned American youths with our motivational counter-propaganda is by combining the three best things into one: pinups with pretty Russian women and Russian cars together! We're sure no one has thought about putting women and cars on pinups before. A wall calendar with pretty Russian women and cars would also be an excellent addition to these active measures.

The next step is to find good pictures. Unfortunately, apart from several glorious examples below, we are short on material. It is crucial that all comrades get involved and post pictures of themselves, their family members, or their female comrades on or around their vehicles, until we collect enough for our influence operation. Finding one on the Internet and telling us it's your sister is also acceptable. Who's going to find out?

Nothing like a babushka with bling.....

Red Square wrote:Here's our first submission:

The attachment Lada_Dummie_Ad.jpg is no longer available

I was inspired by the LADA. Has nothing to do with pinups but I couldn't resist. I took an idea and ran with it:

Lada_1.png

The copy isn't the best, but I hope it's at least good.

Of course it's BS, but isn't all advertising?

I've been wondering where all the willing Russian beauties were stashed - you know, the ones that Comrade Square brought home for me. I should have known. And Comrade Putout - for shame!

What, no shot of Commissarka Pinkie draped on a car hood?

I DEMAND EQUALITY for her!!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:What, no shot of Commissarka Pinkie draped on a car hood?

I DEMAND EQUALITY for her!!

Craptek's photo, far left. She's not on a hood but it's the closest thing you're ever gonna get.

pinup poster from Tractor Barn #2

(it will keep your borcht warm at night!)

That fine Ukrainian filly single handedly pulling KAMA3 from muck. Who needs locomotive to haul booster to launch pad?

- SK

Comrade Putout wrote:.

This is excellent choice Putout. Komrade Ivan always full of shit, he will be excellent fertilizer.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
pinup poster from Tractor Barn #2

(it will keep your borcht warm at night!)

I like this фотография. Instead of keeping breast high and dry, like big steel ship, she keep them low and slow, like home-cooked stew. It nice to see that woman is driving трактор, she need strength from turning wheel back and forth for snapping banker's necks.