Our Beloved MTE and her Current Truth

[img]/images/Hillary_lenin.jpg[/img]
HILLARY: 'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS'

“Don't let anybody tell you it's corporations and businesses create jobs,” Clinton said.

“You know that old theory, ‘trickle-down economics,'” she continued. “That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly.”

“You know, one of the things my husband says when people say ‘Well, what did you bring to Washington,' he said, ‘Well, I brought arithmetic,'” Clinton said, which elicited loud laughs from the crowd.
I have to admit that life in the beet fields makes it difficult for me to understand how this works but then,... that is what The Party is for... I don't have to understand or even think.

A NOTE FROM COMRADE RED SQUARE, THE PEOPLE'S DIRECTOR:

For the new comrades unfamiliar with our glorious acronym: MTE = our Many-Titted Empress, the people's superheroine, from whose plentiful bosom the government's mother's milk trickles down to the masses. Come Next Tuesday, MTE will be standing by the gate collecting OTM as entrance fee. (OTM = other people's money).

[img]/images/Hillary_Many_Titted_Empress.jpg[/img]

Prog Off.png

Comrade Darski,

Sorry to be serious on Friday night, but this diatribe of Lady Hillary is based on nothing but a non-existent "theory" and needs a bit of airing out.

"Trickle Down Theory" is among the biggest of the big lies in politics today. It has never been expounded by any economist and can't be found in their literature. In other words, it doesn't exist. Thomas Sowell makes the case in this way:

No such theory has been found in even the most voluminous and
learned histories of economic theories, including J.A. Schumpeter's
monumental 1,260-page History of Economic Analysis. Yet this
non-existent theory* has become the object of denunciations from the
pages of the New York Times and the Washington Post to the political
arena. It has been attacked by Professor Paul Krugman of Princeton and
Professor Peter Corning of Stanford, among others, and similar attacks
have been repeated as far away as India.2 It is a classic example of arguing
against a caricature instead of confronting the argument actually made.
See the full PDF here:

Progs don't want wealth to "trickle down." They want it to "trickle up." Obama even said as much during his 2008 campaign.

And what happens to something that "trickles up"?

It evaporates and disappears.

Basic science.

How dare anyone challenge a Clinton on trickling, whether up or down? Comrade Bill has trickled in many places, and Comrade Hillary's trickles of alcohol are well known. Up, down, who cares? It is all in the trickling ... as long as it trickles to the left.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Progs don't want wealth to "trickle down." They want it to "trickle up." Obama even said as much during his 2008 campaign.

And what happens to something that "trickles up"?

It evaporates and disappears.

Basic science.
Well, except for "floaters," (and I don't mean the kind that float in your eyes). They just keep floating until you flush.

Basic science.

Pamski, has anyone mentioned that you have been developing a "crappy" little attitude recently?

Just sayin'...

Regardless of Pami's excremental commentary, one must admit that she is familiar with the Archimedean Principle concerning displacement and buoyancy.

" Eureka .... the MTE's crap !"

Tovarichi wrote:Pamski, has anyone mentioned that you have been developing a "crappy" little attitude recently?

Just sayin'...
I hope you're kidding, Tovi. (You probably are) But, did you not see my post on the Iranian kids getting absolved from 91 lashes each for dancing to "Happy." [url=http://]It is joyous![/url]

I have been having some trouble with my responses to different/all posts not being forwarded to my email address after I have responded. This started when I was bumped to the Mother Page in June. It's like I'm automatically "unsubscribed" or something.

I have taken measures to remedy this but, currently it does not seem to be working. (I did go to Red Square help for this, but I know he is very busy)

Please tell me you are kidding!

You know I am not of a "crappy" little attitude.Oh and, not only does crap float, so does "Hope"See the movie, "Hope Floats"Kindest regards,Pamski

I'm certainly not one to pooh-pooh the sciences!

<off>

No, Pamski, just tossing out some toilet humor...

Tovarichi wrote:I'm certainly not one to pooh-pooh the sciences!

<off>

No, Pamski, just tossing out some toilet humor...
Thanks, ToviI'm really on edge these days, probably like most of us. It takes all of my strength to rise above what's happening to our beloved country. Sometimes I fail to keep my morale up but I always recover. I really appreciate your friendship and those of other beloved Cubists. You guys help me know I am not alone and give me strength to continue. I love The People's Cube, and you. XX!

Krasnodar wrote:Regardless of Pami's excremental commentary, one must admit that she is familiar with the Archimedean Principle concerning displacement and buoyancy.

" Eureka .... the MTE's crap !"
Thank you, Kras! You nailed it! (Tovi gets it too. He is about to admit that.)

We were just discussing bouyancy formulas behind tractor barn #2 the other night over a sample of beet juice...oh, yes, I get it.

Tovarichi wrote:Image
We were just discussing bouyancy formulas behind tractor barn #2 the other night over a sample of beet juice...oh, yes, I get it.
Brilliant proof, Tovi! Absolutely brilliant!Crap does, indeed, equal Crap! Crap=Crap! Or, Crap+Crap=Crap! Crap-Crap=no crap unless your flusher doesn't work properly. Then you have to flush it again.

Hillary must not be criticized. If you do, it's because you are a male chauvinist pig or misogynist. Just like any criticism of Dear Leader can only be an indication of racism, any criticism of Hillary can only be misogyny.

Hillary will be our next 'Dear Leader' based upon her qualifications. We will list them below:
1.) She has a vagina.
2.) No President has ever had one before.

Yes Hitlery 2016! - Because we haven't proven a woman can be equally sociopathic as a president.

Evil Smiley wrote:Hillary must not be criticized. If you do, it's because you are a male chauvinist pig or misogynist. Just like any criticism of Dear Leader can only be an indication of racism, any criticism of Hillary can only be misogyny.

Hillary will be our next 'Dear Leader' based upon her qualifications. We will list them below:
[highlight=#FFFF00]1.) She has a vagina.[/highlight]
2.) No President has ever had one before.

Your Honor - I object! Hearsay - not admissible!

Evil Smiley wrote:Hillary must not be criticized. If you do, it's because you are a male chauvinist pig or misogynist. Just like any criticism of Dear Leader can only be an indication of racism, any criticism of Hillary can only be misogyny.

1.) She has a vagina.
2.) [highlight=#ffff00]No President has ever had one before[/highlight].

Au contraire, comrade. Bill Clinton had many such ... depending, of course, on what the meaning of "had" is.