Obama to receive medals from Iran, Cuba, Syria, and the PLO

Obama_Medals_Surprise_Michelle_Barack.jpg
On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.

​​If ​this caught you by surprise, you're not alone. Most Americans had no idea that
the Pentagon ​had such an ​award​​.​ Additionally, you may not be aware that sometime after January 20, several countries are ​also expected to ​invite​ president ​Obama ​to medal ceremonies in appreciation of his many stellar contributions.

Our inside source revealed the following:

• In Havana, Obama will receive the title of Hero of the Republic of Cuba for magnanimous concessions to the communist regime without getting even a box of cigars​ ​in return​.
  • In Tehran, Obama will receive the Order of the Islamic Republic for the nuclear deal he struck with Iran and the huge pile of cash sent over to help the country build a high-speed rail system.
  • In Damascus, Obama will receive the Order of Civil Merit for drawing his famous line in the sand ​and forgetting all about it​, which enabled Syria to coordinate its use of WMD ​with Obama getting​ a tee time at Pebble Beach.
  • In Gaza, Obama will receive ​​the Order of the Crescent Moon (invented ​especially for him) for allowing the passage of a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel.

Other countries are expected to follow suit​, ​commemorating the many wonderful accomplishments of the Obama presidency.​ ​

Israel was considering having Obama over to award him the Backstabber of the Century medal but thought better of it. Something suitable will be done at the appropriate time, however.​

The lack of media coverage of these awards can only be explained by what Obama describes as his own "extraordinary and exceptional modesty."

Please don't miss another recent post about this historic event:

Lord of all the beasts

And finally, the medal itself:

Komrades: Chinese factories are working overtime to make sure enough copies of the Hero of Change medal will be available on eBay. Obama has ordered several hundred, which he plans to award before leaving office to especially meritorious members of his administration who helped him wreak havoc, um, I mean, perform such magnificent feats of creativity during the eight years of his administration.

hmm, Yurop appears to honor The One with a Star of Planetary Enpeacement or sumptin :

Hansson.2014.09.05.Obama global fireman.(600).jpg
a voice from Sweden (of September 2014) :
Top-class cartoonist Riber Hansson - very sympathetic to "left causes", yet not brainlessly so.
As for The One, Hansson pretty early noticed the empty-suiteness of The Savior.

****!!!$$$ I made big bucks at home on the internet$$$**** Learn how you can too! $$$!!! Spare time $$$! Learn how to sell political influence for big bucks at home from your computer $$$ I show you how. Everything you need to sell political influence from your computer at home $$$ Fun and easy! Make millions your first day!!!

Click for How to sell influence at home in your spare time on your computer

hdr22 wrote:****!!!$$$ I made big bucks at home on the internet$$$**** Learn how you can too! $$$!!! Spare time $$$! Learn how to sell political influence for big bucks at home from your computer $$$ I show you how. Everything you need to sell political influence from your computer at home $$$ Fun and easy! Make millions your first day!!!

Click for How to sell influence at home in your spare time on your computer
Dear hdr22: Here I made it into a picture to help you spread your message on social media. You won't go very far without that these days. Now that you can't mandate the behavior of the masses through the government, you have to learn some handy free market skills if you want to stay afloat.

Hillary_Spam.png

UncleJoeReachAround.jpg
I expected Better Freedom for my Reach Around.

Better Freedom for those who have accomplished: managing not to die.

Don't forget, he will receive one from himself too.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Awards_Obama_Evil_Smiley.jpg[/img]

The 'Distinguished Public Service Medal

Evil Smiley - thank you for this, you brought tears to my hardened red square eye.

Your Distinguished Public Service has earned you a medal as well!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Awards_Evil_Smiley.jpg[/img]

Just a symbolic gesture, and yet...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Awards_Medal_Che.jpg[/img]

And, of course, Bradley/Chelsea Manning, who could be Obama's son/daughter.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Awards_Medal_Bradley_Manning.jpg[/img]

(from WPedia ; but now they somehow changed it - no respect for the Greatest Presi Evah.)

(while speaking of Medals and Greatest Presi Evah)

Obama_sculpture_medals_orders.jpg