POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"
How appropriate. The Evil US of KKK Sport of Choice stands for former-United States supremacy and chronic traumatic encephalopathy-inducing violence.
Finally Our 0bamessiah has decreed that this symbol of Oppression have its power redistributed to the rest of the world, just as is being done with the aid money that otherwise would have been received by Superstorm Sandy
Now, we are experiencing the same a glorious power outage in New Orleans. Clearly progress is being made in the USA every day under Dear Leader's regime.
It's not over yet, but the 'Niners have made play after successful play, taking back the score, and now only 5 points separate the teams.
Let us just hope that this 49ers team is sufficiently progressive to know when to stop, so that the scores remain equal once they've caught up thanks to the intervention of Dear Leader and the power grid. Remember, Comrade Bill Ayers' father was the CEO of Commonwealth Edison in Chicago. Need I say more?
Obama: the great American power outage
1) Steal the wealth of the world through gladiatorial-style game ticket sales and KKKapitalist paraphernalia;
2) Kill innocent proles by forcing them to drive - itself a deadly KKKapitalist enterprise - to Football Death Arenas, and more insidiously, to be oppressed and die further through the manufactured allure of violence, cheerleaders, tailgate parties, and
3) Oppress and kill minorities and womyn, who were hardest hit, and keep them from reaching their true superior intellectual stature and place of empowerment which only the
spymyeyescomrade redum, I must remind you that some progress has been made with all this football mania, for the females in amerikkka are now equal........
Indeed Comrade spymyeyes, Progress is good for all of us!
Just remember the new term for Leftist-Marxists: Proppressive
This is from the combination of the two words that describe them:
1. An argument or consideration in favor of something: weighing the pros and cons.
2. One who supports a proposal or takes the affirmative side in a debate.
Pro in favor of a motion, issue, course of action, etc.
Quote:Oppressive – as in oppressive and unlimited government, oppressive control over people, oppressive taxes, oppressive regulation, etc.