Obama: Doing the Darfur Shuffle

Someone emailed us a caption for this image "Doing the Darfur Shuffle." This prompted us to animate it so it looks more like a real party. Pick a tune you like to watch it with - below are some Party-approved suggestions. The best way to listen is put the mouse over the link and click on "play" inside the little window.

- Two Trillion Bucks (by Lyle and the Moonbattery)

- Mr. Jefferson (by Mike Church)

- Harlem Shuffle (by Bob & Earl)
<br>- Liar (by Argent)

Anything we missed? Suggest other tunes in the comments.

Incidentally I was listening to this song as I worked on the animation and I think it fits here as well with as any other picture with Obama on it. Here are the lyrics if you can't make out the words:

LIAR

by Argent, 1970 (Three Dog Night covered it in 1971)

I won't ever leave - while you want me to stay
nothing you could do - that could turn me away,
hanging on every word - believing the things I heard
being a fool.

You've taken my life - so take my soul
that's what you said - and I believed it all
I want to be with you - long as you want me to
I won't move away.

Ain't that what you said, ain't that what you said,
ain't that what you said?
Liar-Liar-Liar

May I see no night - may I see no day,
If I ever leave - while you want me to stay
You can believe in me - I won't be leaving, I won't let you go.

Ain't that what you said, ain't that what you said,
ain't that what you said?
Liar - Liar - Liar

Liar - Liar - Liar
Liar - Liar - Liar
Liar - Liar

HARLEM SHUFFLE
(Relf/Nelson)

You move it to the left
And you go for yourself
You move it to the right
Yeah if it takes all night
Now take it kinda slow
With a whole lot of soul
Don't move it too fast
Just make it last

You scratch just like a monkey
Yeah you do real cool
You slide it to the limbo
Yeah how low can you go?
Now come on baby
Don't fall down on me now
Just move it right here
To the Harlem shuffle

Citizen's

Would any suggestion that Obama has "rhythm" be racist?

Publius

I don't know, I look at that picture and can't help thinking of something that sounds like the Hokey-Pokey.

You put your left leg in,
You keep your right leg out,
You bend yourself in half
And then you shake your butt around
You bow and scrape and kowtow and you kiss some Muslim ass,
That's how Obama gets down!

I'm thinking that classic <a href="Rams video RAM IT</a> (the one Ace called the 'Gheyest NFL Video Evah!').. because, well, Baracky's set it up that way...

NTTAWWT )

Judy Garland and rainbows come to mind immediately, but any show tune would do.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WY8ip4x2e68&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Red Square wrote:.... prompted us to animate....

Comrade BHO's head could use more movement, imho.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I don't know, I look at that picture and can't help thinking of something that sounds like the Hokey-Pokey.

Ja, und me thinks that this might be along the lines of some appropriate muzik, too. Remember the dancing rats on Sesame Street? Perhaps Rahm could lead?

Dat dat dat dat da dah! dat dat dat dat da dah! You've got me dancing Red Square!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CnLOSA_XZcY&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Shadows paintin' our faces
Traces of romance in our heads
Heaven's holdin' a half-moon
Shinin' just for us
Let's slip off to a sand dune, real soon
And kick up a little dust
Come on, Cactus is our friend
He'll point out the way
Come on, till the evenin' ends
Till the evenin' ends
You don't have to answer
There's no need to speak
I'll be your belly dancer, prancer
And you can be my sheik

I know your Daddy's a sultan
A nomad known to all
With fifty girls to attend him, they all send him
Jump at his beck and call
But you won't need no harem, honey
When I'm by your side
And you won't need no camel, no no
When I take you for a ride
Come on, Cactus is our friend
He'll point out the way
Come on, till the evenin' ends
Till the evenin' ends
Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Got shadows paintin' our faces
And traces of romance in our heads

King Tut - Steve Martin

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wgTPH5y1-ZI&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ahhhhh - the smoooooth moves of our glorius leader "O" - he makes the evil Bu$hitler look like the shoe dodging dog he is.

Breaking News from Pravda:

Comrade Muntadhar al-Zeidi imprsioned by capitalist oppressors sentence is reduced!!

Iraq's highest court of Bush puppets reduced the prison sentence Tuesday for the esteemed Iraqi journalist who hurled his shoes at former President George W. Bush (spit) from three years to one. The decision came as Barack Obama made his first official visit to Iraq as U.S.S.A. president. Just his ominous presence made our imperialist hearts soften, a spokesman said.

Гулаг 4 Алфред
Норилск Гулаг

"Whips N Things"

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Just his omnious presence made our imperialist hearts soften, a spokesman said.
Has the Party introduced another Newspeak term without informing us? Is "omnious" a cross between ominous, omnibus, and omniscious? Can it be applied to everyone or does it exist exclusively to describe Obama?

UPDATE: Thoughtcriminal Gulag 4 Alfred has quickly airbrushed the new word, changing it to "ominous." Which I guess answers my question.

I think MC Hammer looks alot like MC Obama:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2c4L4CPfQY8&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wish I had the rythmic prowess of our dear Obama. Unfortunately, I'm a typical white person.

Just In:

They were watching the following music video (not seen in photo):

<object width="402" height="377"><param name="movie" value="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.overstream.net/swf/player/o ... n&noplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="402" height="377" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Grigori E.R. wrote:Just In:

They were watching the following music video (not seen in photo):

***shocking lack of satin***

Great. Now I have a pain in my, um, heart area too. Nice pearls, though.

The three kulak women above sing in Russian but they are a Ukrainian band of kulaks called VIA-GRA. VIA is a Soviet-era official abbreviation for a "vocal-instrumental ensemble" (a correct term for what the confused Westerners would incorrectly call a rock band). And "gra" is a Ukrainian word for "play." And together they make a word that also sounds like a decadent pill that has the same effect on certain men as watching these three kulak women perform.

And by "certain men" we mean, of course, those amoral individuals of male gender who forget about their duty before the Motherland and neglect their obligations to struggle for the worldwide proletarian revolution. I trust this definition doesn't include anyone in our collective.

The international toiling masses reject this kind of music and corrupt unhygienic behavior that involves lying on the unswept floor while incorrectly stating in seductive voices that "diamonds are the girls' best friend." Everybody knows that the Party and the Politburo are the girls' best friend. Which means us, comrades.

We will teach them some balalaika music yet! Come and keep your comrade warm! That's an order!

Comrade 9, your suggestion of Judy Garland made me think of Roger Waters David Gilmour Nick Mason & Richard Wright - commonly known by the name of their good friend, Pink Floyd

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KmCfvcfHwKA&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rex - The Dark Side of the Rainbow is a very disturbing video. I could almost hear the voice of the narrator: "You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead, your next stop...

LondonBear wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I don't know, I look at that picture and can't help thinking of something that sounds like the Hokey-Pokey.

Ja, und me thinks that this might be along the lines of some appropriate muzik, too. Remember the dancing rats on Sesame Street? Perhaps Rahm could lead?

As Commissar of Pirouettes, I would be honored to lead. With some Tchaikovsky, of course.

Red Square wrote:
- Two Trillion Bucks (by Lyle and the Moonbattery)

- Mr. Jefferson (by Mike Church)

- Harlem Shuffle (by Bob & Earl)
<br>- Liar (by Argent)

Anything we missed? Suggest other tunes in the comments.

Doing the Barry Shuffle

When me and my friends go out on the town
We can't sit still and we can't sit down.
We don't like to fight and we don't like to scuffle,
But we dance all night doing the Barry shuffle.

Hey Bro, hey Bro (Hey Bro, hey Bro)!
Well, a-nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck (nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck)!
La da dee la da dee (la da dee la da dee)!
Woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo (Woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo)!
Well, we never miss a chance; we get up and dance and do the Barry shuffle!

Well, me and my friends love Barney and Al,
We love Barry's brother Ayers, and his fat clone Joe.
It's such a delight to boogie and hustle
Dancing all night doing the Barry shuffle.

Well, a-nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck (nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck)!
Wedeedeedeedeedeedee (Wedeedeedeedeedeedee)!
Oh, a wise guy (Oh, a wise guy)!
Well, we never miss a chance; we get up and dance and do the Barry shuffle!

Well, me and my friends; we all love to see
Comedy classics on late night TV
Those knuckleheads love to get in a scuffle
They push and they shove doing the Barry shuffle!

Well. a-nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck (nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck)!
Look at the grouse! Look at the grouse! (Look at the grouse! Look at the grouse!)
Arrrrrrruff! Ruff! (Arrrrrrruff! Ruff!)
Well. we never miss a chance; we get up and dance and do the Barry shuffle!
That's right.

We do the Barry shuffle! What'd you say?!?
We do the Barry shuffle! That's what I thought ya said!
We do the Barry shuffle! Nyahahahah!
We do the Barry shuffle! Soitenly!
We never miss a chance, we get up and dance and do the Barry shuffle!

Vice Commissar Rahmovich wrote:
LondonBear wrote:

As Commissar of Pirouettes, I would be honored to lead. With some Tchaikovsky, of course.

Ja, und forgive me, please, Vice Commissar, for not knowing nor mentioning you specifically. I am being new here to Red Square, one of the Beasts of England (not Ireland) who originally was doing the growing up in Gulag Minnesota. Ja. But now I live here 20 years in Brown Archipelago. Everything here is Brown. Lickspittle Brown. We share gloriously here.

Last week we hear Marine One helicopter fly over our house in dead of evening. We do not go out into garden to cheer or throw potatoes. Marine One bearing One Most High and J Crew Tall Woman to Embassy dacha, which is nearby. We not cheer helicopter because Muslim neighbours not like. Ja, but am now confused: Muslims they like now One Most High? Because He give bow? I do not bow to Muslims. Too many. Ja, I be bowing all day. Have shovelling to do.

Und ja, I vas reading back issues of Party Communications yesterday and discovered another Komrade whom I not hear of. Who is Many Titted Empress? I think I know, but I be afraid.

But with being new, I know not your rank, Vice Commissar, nor your propensity to burst into pirouettes. I am being sorry for this and ask your indulgence. Perhaps I send you a boiled herring to excuse my insolence?

Anonymous
Comrades, I heard on Fox News last night during the capitalist propaganda hour hosted by the stooge Bill O, that a White Caucasian House spokeman states DEAR LEADER was not bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, DEAR LEADER was merely stooping over in his exhuberance to give a "two handed" hand-shake to the shorter man.

This has created troubling thoughts for this prole: does this mean that DEAR LEADER thinks himself less equal than the King of Saudi Arabia? Surely, if DEAR LEADER thought himself more equal than the Muslim, DEAR LEADER would have been content to give the King of Saudi Arabia only a "one handed" hand-shake.

I have to go now. I must hit myself in the head with my shovel and report for re-education.

Red Square wrote:
Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Just his omnious presence made our imperialist hearts soften, a spokesman said.
Has the Party introduced another Newspeak term without informing us? Is "omnious" a cross between ominous, omnibus, and omniscious? Can it be applied to everyone or does it exist exclusively to describe Obama?

UPDATE: Thoughtcriminal Gulag 4 Alfred has quickly airbrushed the new word, changing it to "ominous." Which I guess answers my question.

Glorious Leader Red Square;

Yes, I quickly retracted my Obama Newspeak realizing I damn yankee spell checker had not submitted the proper paperwork - in triplicate of course. As was expected, your esteemed all seeing Redness caught me "Red Handed" and I, your humble dokhodiaga, await becoming part of flower bed out back retraining orders.

However, I did have a dream (potato vodka induced) that one elite member of the progressive arts had also noticed:

The "One" does inspire a new language all his own...

Comrades:

I was watching the anti-People's news on the Capitalist Propaganda Channel (otherwise known as Fox News) last night. Enemy-of-the-People Bill O'Reilly said that he had been advised by a spokesman from the White House People's Executive Mansion that DEAR LEADER had not been bowing to the unwashed Bedouin Exploiter of Mother Earth's Limited Resources. DEAR LEADER was merely stooping over in the exhuberance of giving a fellow Muslim Head-of-State a "two-handed" hand- shake. It is not DEAR LEADER'S fault that he has been gifted with an excess of tallness and that the Bedouin is height-challenged.

Unfortunately, this explaination by the People's Executive Mansion had created troubling thoughts in this ignorant prole's mind. DEAR LEADER surely could not be thinking he was less equal than the Bedouin Exploiter of Mother Earth's Limited Resources? If DEAR LEADER was more equal (as we all know he is) than this unwashed Bedouin, then why did DEAR LEADER not condescend to only give this Bedouin a "one-handed" hand shake?

I must go to the KMTC for re-education.

Anonymous
LondonBear wrote:
Vice Commissar Rahmovich wrote:
LondonBear wrote:

Ja, und forgive me, please, Vice Commissar, for not knowing nor mentioning you specifically. I am being new here to Red Square, one of the Beasts of England (not Ireland) who originally was doing the growing up in Gulag Minnesota. Ja. But now I live here 20 years in Brown Archipelago. Everything here is Brown. Lickspittle Brown. We share gloriously here.

Last week we hear Marine One helicopter fly over our house in dead of evening. We do not go out into garden to cheer or throw potatoes. Marine One bearing One Most High and J Crew Tall Woman to Embassy dacha, which is nearby. We not cheer helicopter because Muslim neighbours not like. Ja, but am now confused: Muslims they like now One Most High? Because He give bow? I do not bow to Muslims. Too many. Ja, I be bowing all day. Have shovelling to do.

Und ja, I vas reading back issues of Party Communications yesterday and discovered another Komrade whom I not hear of. Who is Many Titted Empress? I think I know, but I be afraid.

But with being new, I know not your rank, Vice Commissar, nor your propensity to burst into pirouettes. I am being sorry for this and ask your indulgence. Perhaps I send you a boiled herring to excuse my insolence?

You are forgiven Comrade LondonBear; you're obviously new to the cause. But to recap, before I joined this glorious movement, I did a stint as a male ballerina for the Bolshoi Ballet. so any pirouettes you see me doing is strictly on a hobby-type basis - nothing more. In lieu of a boile dherring, I will accept a sharpened shovel.

Comrades, I am afraid they are doing the "Time Warp", "it's just a jump to the left"

A two handed handshake would have been a great insult, you do not use your left hand when you shake hands.

Anonymous wrote: You are forgiven Comrade LondonBear; you're obviously new to the cause. But to recap, before I joined this glorious movement, I did a stint as a male ballerina for the Bolshoi Ballet. so any pirouettes you see me doing is strictly on a hobby-type basis - nothing more. In lieu of a boile dherring, I will accept a sharpened shovel.

Ja. My shovel is sharp and Big. Is English shovel, but not like Old Woman Who Has Seen Many Regimes.
Am most concerned about remaining Politically Correct on here because so new. Also because have imbibed much malt tonight from last year's harvest. Maybe only one thing about living in Green & Pleasant Land is better than living in Great Satan is beer is gut. Very gut. Please forgive. LondonBear needs to ponder Great Leader's talking Stink about America while he is here. Ach!

Zut alors!
Boktan Durum!
Guz'am beh sebillet! (Farsi translation: "May all of my silent farts go into your moustache!")

Dan Friedman emailed us a suggestion: "Ceci n'est pas une bow. The official White House photo and caption is 'Nobody move, I lost my contact.'" Which needed to be turned into a motivational picture that will now adorn, framed, the offices of the MSM executives, as well as computer desktops (as stretchable wallpaper) of progressive bloggers of the lower pay grades.

Here is my suggestion. The tune is "Loituma"

Red Square wrote:Dan Friedman emailed us a suggestion: "Ceci n'est pas une bow. The official White House photo and caption is 'Nobody move, I lost my contact.'" Which needed to be turned into a motivational picture that will now adorn, framed, the offices of the MSM executives, as well as computer desktops (as stretchable wallpaper) of progressive bloggers of the lower pay grades.

Non. C'EST un arc! Have a look at the Spanish version:

Glorious Leader does not need contact lenses. His stare is long und large.
If it would have been a contact lens, Old Woman in Pink would have helped to find.

Anonymous
(OFF)

"America Sucks" World Apology Tour 09

Three! Four!
We Apologize
Three! Four!

(bunch of uh-uh-uh apologies here)

All this energy calling me
Back from USSR - where it comes from
It's such a red attitude
It's back in the USA - where it belongs

All the little kids growing up on capitalism are goin;
America Sucks, America Sucks

Gene's jumpin on Gene's, moody Marx - Lenin's goin;
America Sucks, America Sucks, America Sucks, America Sucks

Mama knows but she don't care
Shes got her neo con worries too
Seven kids and many phony affairs
And the welfare checks overdue
All the lib chicks with the crimson lips go
America Sucks, America Sucks,
Shes livin in sin with safety pins
Shes goin;

I got some records from world war two
I play'em just like me grand dad do
He was a commie and I am too....

Oh America Sucks... Yeah America Sucks,
So find a place
Grab a space

And yell and scream to the government for more..............

(bunch of uh-uh-uh apologies here)

Three! Four!
We Apologize
Three! Four!

Mother of Trotsky! Here I thought the photo at the top of the thread was a signing of something. It ain't. It's our new head of state showing his ass to the camera as he bows to a foreign potentate (Muslim King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia). The White House is denying any bow was involved but there sure seems to be a lot of shaking going on. The first thing I thought of when I saw the animated version above reminded me of a scene from "Wilde" or "Maurice". Hopefully that won't be the new foreign policy to garner diplomatic respect, but I wouldn't be surprised.
<br>Meanwhile here in the states it seems we are progressing toward the progressive world of next Tuesday rather rapidly and Our Glorious Leader is NOT DEAD but was reelected unanimously. Will wonders never cease.

Publius Valerius wrote:Citizen's

Would any suggestion that Obama has "rhythm" be racist?

Publius

What race are you considering? Talladega 500 is coming on the 26th. That a pretty good race

Any other titles that I missed? Redeemer of White Guilt? Distributor of Orgasms? Master of Chope?

I'm not sure white guilt can ever be redeemed, but as for Distributor of Orgasms--oh yes! That is soo-oo very good! Put it in now! The whole thing, just slide it in! Oh yes, it's obviously going to be a very tight fit, but that's how you like it, don't you? Just . . . get it . . . in there . . . somehow . . . pound it . . . HARDER, dammit! Oh yes, right there! Ohh, yeah, this is almost better than--oh yeah--throwing shoes at my Bush effigy! Ohhh . . . ohh . . . OWW! What's that under my--? OH!
Image That thing has sharp corners!

Red Square wrote:Any other titles that I missed? Redeemer of White Guilt? Distributor of Orgasms? Master of Chope?
Remover of CEO's, Supporter of Sycophants, Provider of Largess, Applierof Apologies, Repeller of Responsibilities, Caliph of Cacophony?

Guardian of Pravda wrote:Where did the picture go?
Someone may have accidentally removed it, but I put it back in all its original glory.

Perhaps we may collect all these titles into a separate list. I don't know for what purpose yet, but it sounds promising...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'm not sure white guilt can ever be redeemed, but as for Distributor of Orgasms--oh yes! That is soo-oo very good! Put it in now! The whole thing, just slide it in! Oh yes, it's obviously going to be a very tight fit, but that's how you like it, don't you? Just . . . get it . . . in there . . . somehow . . . pound it . . . HARDER, dammit! Oh yes, right there! Ohh, yeah, this is almost better than--oh yeah--throwing shoes at my Bush effigy! Ohhh . . . ohh . . . OWW! What's that under my--? OH!

i shovel 4 U request increase in quota on model #OGod4A10Inserter deluxe shovel.
demand has increased substantially today for some reason.

Image Шовел 4 У
Норилск Гулаг

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:That is soo-oo very good! Put it in now! The whole thing, just slide it in! Oh yes, it's obviously going to be a very tight fit, but that's how you like it, don't you? Just . . . get it . . . in there . . . somehow . . . pound it . . . HARDER, dammit! Oh yes, right there! Ohh, yeah, this is almost better than--oh yeah--throwing shoes at my Bush effigy! Ohhh . . . ohh . . . OWW! What's that under my--? OH!
Comrades! This confirms my long-held suspicion that Pinkie's true identity is none other than Anderson Cooper's mom Gloria Vanderbilt, author of a steamy bodice-ripper-shovel-dipper novel "Bull Session: When Antibiotics Fail," which comes out in June.

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the left.

Something like that.

Do any of you guys know how to Madison?

gfshiver
Music for the Darfur Shuffle: Jack U Off / Prince(1981)
"If you jack me off... then I'll jack you off"

gfshiver wrote:Music for the Darfur Shuffle: Jack U Off / Prince(1981)
"If you jack me off... then I'll jack you off"

Was not Mr JUO famous for his 'Crazy Hand Jive'?