Nuclear IRAN = Inevitable

nclrIran.jpg

It is very apparent to anyone that is paying any amount of attention to the shell game that is being played out in the middle east, in the disguise of a talk about nuclear restraint on Iran's part, that it is nothing but a smoke screen whose intent is to buy time.

So, the country that has changed their name from Persia, to IRAN as in "The Aryan Nation". The same Nazi Aryan race that was proposed by Hitler and now embraced by the militant Arabic leaders in the 1940s. Those same people that are pushing to gain a nuclear bomb for the sole purpose of destroying the small devil Israel and the big devil America. The same people that shout everyday "Death to Israel, Death to America!" The same people that we are fighting in the next country over and the country next to that and the one next to that. The same country that funds terrorist actions around the middle east and are intent to bring that jihad to America.

These are the people that "broke d*ck" Ketchup Kerry is flip flopping like a flounder out of water with.
The whole meeting is a joke, to cover up the fact that IRAN is still enriching their nuclear stockpile as these fruitless and insane capitulations are being bantered about. The meetings are there to extend the time Iran can spin and spin their way to becoming a nuclear power. There will never be any negotiation, just more ketchup Kerry selling out and Obama empowering the nation that hates us the most and those countries that want to be hating us more.
The centrifuges spin and the uranium gets more and more refined and Israel screams louder and louder about the very real and imminent dangers of Iran and this frig'n circus sideshow brought to you by this administration.
The hateful nation of Iran is buying time and Obama is selling it at a steep discount, never even caring about the cost, just the same way he has sold America to the Chinese through all his debt.

When the scriptures speak about the LORD returning and the temple mount being split, it's looking more and more like it will be a nuke that splits it in half.
My very soul aches for my Israeli Image brothers, as our president abandons them.

Given the nature of the centrifuges and the isotopes used, seven years will be more than adequate for de-contamination both here and abroad. Of course this all could be a mnemic causation.

Nuclear IRAN = Inevitable

Well, that's one way of stopping Hitlery, there won't be a USSA left to be Pussident of.

Oh stop, they are peaceful people who need this for like electricity and stuff. But now it's keeping up with the Jonses in the middle east. EVERYONE wants a bomb.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Oh stop, they are peaceful people who need this for like electricity and stuff. But now it's keeping up with the Jonses in the middle east. EVERYONE wants a bomb.
As our Dear Leader once said, it is good to spread the wealth around. And see how he personally is working to do so with the bombs. It is truly heart-warming.

Whoever has my wealth, I kinda need it back. The 'lectric bill is due.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Whoever has my wealth, I kinda need it back. The 'lectric bill is due.
Never fear, Comrade. The EPA is gradually eliminating evil electric companies.