New evidence against Roy Moore!

roy moore.jpg

Time-travelling KGB agents (the same ones who proved beyond doubt that Donald Trump is a Russian spy-robot) have discovered an authentic document showing the depths of Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore's depravity.

His signature has been discovered on the German declaration of war of 1914! If you look carefully, you see that he had signed the document in "11" (probably referring to 1911). Eminent historians from politically neutral colleges like Stanford and Missouri believe that judge Moore had already drafted this document in 1911 and then forced Kaiser Wilhelm to approve it in 1914 - probably after three years of mental and physical abuse.

It is now clear that he is responsible for tens of millions of deaths, and indirectly also the Second World War and the holocaust...

There are rumors that Roy Moore sexually harassed Adolf Hitler.

In related news:

Bill Clinton, founder of the Female Employee Protection Initiative, has spoken out against Roy Moore:

"I have been close to many victims of sexual harrassment. Very close. Extremely close, you might say. So I can testify that this man should not be in office."

A group of producers and actors in Hollywood have joined forces to organise a protest march against all forms of sexual abuse.

Minitrue wrote:In related news:

Bill Clinton, founder of the Female Employee Protection Initiative, has spoken out against Roy Moore:

"I have been close to many victims of sexual harrassment. Very close. Extremely close, you might say. So I can testify that this man should not be in office."

A group of producers and actors in Hollywood have joined forces to organise a protest march against all forms of sexual abuse.
Great! Are they gonna wear those cool pink hats?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Oh! The depravity!

Please repost it here:

Al Franken's sexual misconduct open thread

I can't move your post because its timestamp predates the Franken topic.

Red Square wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Oh! The depravity!

Please repost it here:

Al Franken's sexual misconduct open thread

I can't move your post because its timestamp predates the Franken topic.
I have come too late! The genius present in that thread renders my humble offering moot, I stand in the presence of giants.

Moore_Wir_Wilhelm_detail_(600).png
[/url]
It says: The territory of the (German) Reich, excluding territories of the Bavarian Kingdom, is hereby proclaimed to be in state of war.

Donnerwetter!
This finally explains why said Mr. Moore hid in Bavaria, at the foot of Alps, in 1911..1914!

Moore_Loisach_Kochelsee.png
[/url]

Mr. Moore is to this day eminently revered by F-gendered Bavarians. Giggling, they still reminisce his warmhearted fondness for "viel Holz vor der Hütte, hihihi". Which means "a lot of wood in front of the hut", a very ancient Bavarian/Alpine way to fight periodic bouts of negative Global Warming.

Moore_Holz_vor_der_Hütte.jpg
[/url]

Minitrue wrote:
roy moore.jpg

Time-travelling KGB agents (the same ones who proved beyond doubt that Donald Trump is a Russian spy-robot) have discovered an authentic document showing the depths of Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore's depravity.

His signature has been discovered on the German declaration of war of 1914! If you look carefully, you see that he had signed the document in "11" (probably referring to 1911). Eminent historians from politically neutral colleges like Stanford and Missouri believe that judge Moore had already drafted this document in 1911 and then forced Kaiser Wilhelm to approve it in 1914 - probably after three years of mental and physical abuse.

It is now clear that he is responsible for tens of millions of deaths, and indirectly also the Second World War and the holocaust...
It was Common Knowledge in his hometown that Roy Moore started World War I. Everybody knew about it, because it was Common Knowledge. Somebody was even quoted saying, "It was Common Knowledge that Roy Moore started World War I and even bragged about it.
Case. Closed.

So, that Moore fella "signed document in 1911", next "molested (1911-1914) Bavarian squaws", then "forced Kaiser Wilhelm in 1914", while all that "was Common Knowledge" (and finally even "harassed Der Führer" with his penile-supremacist privilege!) ― that's overwhelming irrefutable science.

The single open question: How, the heck, did Russkies made him do all those things???