Muslim Conference Heated Up with Stippers

FEMEN_Muslim_Prayer.jpg
Muslim leaders know how to party. Watch them get ruff with the girls on stage, as a panel discussion about women ends up with an impromptu show and tell with females opening themselves to Allah.

Anyways, it is close to the Liberation of Poland Day. Get your Polish sausages and pierogi out for the festival.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:.... Get your polish sausages and pierogi out for the festival.

I got my Polish sausage out ...

FESTIVAL! FESTIVAL!

It is the Will of Landru!

(And this is the Prenup of Sarak, and this is the Revocable Trust of Riker, and this is the Restraining Order of the Horta, all professionally done by Samuel T. Cogley.)

Comrade Hammer and Loupe,

You failed to show how utterly shocking and traumatizing the imagery exposed by these infidel women was.

I'm still trying to recover from the shock.

On the other hand, they may have been devoutly Muslim women auditioning for Sharia-Compliant employment pursuant to the Workplace Fatwa first announced years ago by a prominent Muslim cleric in Egypt:

--Kommisar of Fatwas

Most equal posture by the blonde in the middle.

Looks like they've got some strippers there, too.

Where did progressive feminism go wrong here?

FEMEN_No_Islamism.jpg

I don't think these are real stippers. They don't look stippled at all.

Kommisar of Fatwas wrote:Comrade Hammer and Loupe,

You failed to show how utterly shocking and traumatizing the imagery exposed by these infidel women was.

I'm still trying to recover from the shock.

On the other hand, they may have been devoutly Muslim women auditioning for Sharia-Compliant employment pursuant to the Workplace Fatwa first announced years ago by a prominent Muslim cleric in Egypt:

--Kommisar of Fatwas

So, you got the fireworks, right?

We cannot celebrate the Liberation of Poland without it.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:

Looks like they've got some strippers there, too.

Uh, yeah comrade. There are strippers too. It is not like I was told to use less ink for the title. Heh....

Comrade, forgive me. Surely your use of less ink will stop global warming and bring on Next Tuesday.

Finally, they have removed themselves from those pricey, glitzy, tittie bars for the masses to enjoy. No coins necessary. Long live Barry Sanders!

That was a short run. I do not know if Facebook rejected this news worthy piece for the feminists or the muslims. I will tie it all together and say Facebook is not only sexist, but it is also islamophobic.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Try The People's Fayezbuq
Still working on the People's Plot. I know it will be a success coming Next Tuesday.