Modern Educayshun

Komrades! While browsing my state-approved website internet amusement devices I found this marvelous film. It details the goal of our beloved party for the currently kapitalist-dominated edumacayshonul sistim and it even shows a party-redefined version of our Guilt Quiz!

Komrades, we must work to make this film a reality. This is a fantasy in the camera and also in the heart of every Truly Revolutionary™ party member. We owe it to future generations to implement this so that everybody can have an equal, non-offensive, politically-correct future!

Our poor children are suffering by having to learn "facts" and "laws". What's the use of facts and laws if you have feelings and twitter? Our children must be taught how to feel and shut down the logical, cold, unfeeling rational mind. We must turn our children from "The square root of 17 is 4.12" and turn them to "Boo hoo mommy, that guy told me that I was ugly, I'm gonna go on tumblr and talk about my feelings and ruin his life without getting his side of the story!"

However, we must also teach them some laws. Just enough laws to be useful idiots, though. We should teach them the laws that you can really screw over thoughtkriminals with. other than that, if they get booked by a cop we should just tell them that they should accuse the cop of rape and sue him.

[OFF]

Sadly, this is what the education system's getting to. Lenin once said "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted", and it appears that the four years have passed. And not only the schoolkids are affected; because of the colleges almost everybody from 7-23 or so have the chance of being affected.

Nowadays feelings matter more than facts, and people take twitter and facebook more seriously than a reputable news source (even though the mainstream media is essentially gov't propaganda nowadays). These people are control freaks. They want to control every thought you have. But, they can't do it to people who've had their "skeptic box" switched on, so they have to get the children and stupid people to believe it, because children and stupid people will believe anything.

The left claims to be the party of tolerance and diversity, but they're really the party of "no". "No, you can't have that, it hurts the environment/is offensive/will offend/is problematic/isn't okay/will hurt the children/etc." They believe in equality, but only for a select group that is changing all the time. And you HAVE to be with them to get their benefits. If you're gay but aren't a democrat, they'll treat you the same as a straight person. If you aren't with them, you're against them.

They call themselves smarter, but they're just simply using primal jungle logic. "Disagree with us? KILL HIM!!!!! Nevermind rational, reasonable, civilized discussion and problem solving, we need to go on tumblr and twitter and wreck his life. And if I want to do something I should be able to do it, nevermind all of those laws and ethics and morals. If I wanna screw an elephant in the trunk using my new johnson I got from my sex change I should have that right! SUPPORT MY PETITION AND GIVE ME YOUR ADORATION AND MONEY!!!"

And to think those kinds of people run the colleges and the government (or at least have the colleges and gov't "by the balls").

They're also the party of free stuff. All of these things that they try to "help society" with just create more programs to uphold and more money and free things to be dispensed. They see the cause and effect, but then they treat the symptom and not the sickness. They see a poor area that's had a lot of businesses shut down and then they give the people money and free housing but they never realize that if they hadn't passed the higher tax rates or if there weren't so many regulations the businesses would still be there and there would be people employed. They ban guns because some schoolkid shot up his schoolhouse but if they hadn't made the classes tougher and placed so many demands trying to "keep up with the joneses" on the international education rankings he wouldn't have been so stressed out that he shot the place up.

And while we're on education rankings, keep in mind that while the politicians say that Japan is doing so much better than us, they fail to cite the fact that teacher and student suicide rates are much higher in Japan than the US. They're treating it like it's a biggest dick contest, and they're not getting good results with the magnifying glass they got in the mail as a "manhood enhancer".

But I have reason to suspect that this isn't a flaw, it's their way of operation. They screw up an area and use the screw-uppedness to get voted in. This goes on as a vicious cycle election cycle after election cycle, and they give out the free stuff and all of these "rights" to placate the masses. The free stuff is the morphine to ease the pain of death, dont'cha know? And when they've run down the area, they don't try to build it up, they just go onto the next one in their fit of conquest. Keep in mind that while the USSR was denouncing the imperialists they captured so many countries in their net and ran them down.

Tough times these are.

M84
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]If anyone hasn't seen the "#Equality" video that these folks have done, that one's also a gem!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:SUPPORT MY PETITION AND GIVE ME YOUR ADORATION AND MONEY!!!"

This is the true essence of the "privilege." The campaigns for "equal rights" are a farce. Progs have the right to be whichever gender(s) they want, have sex with whatever they want, and live however they want. Nobody is arresting them for baking cooter-bread. The government is not black-bagging them for being of whatever religion/race/gender/sexual preference they are. The government is not trying to silence their speech. "Rights" are already here.

What the progs don't seem to understand is that they're actually agitating for "equal appreciation." They don't just want to be what they are or choose to be; they want everyone else to celebrate it. They want everyone to APPROVE of what they're doing. It's not enough to be free to live as they please. Progs want some applause and appreciation from mainstream society.

Here's the news: no.

Even I, a Made Prog; a white, cis-gendered, heterosexual, male Comrade am not appreciated for everything I do. Though I can behave as I like, I cannot compel others to like it no matter how much privilege I have. Society is free to react to me as they please, and I must choose to either ignore their response or allow it to shape my behavior.

As with everything, this isn't about equality of opportunity; it's about equality of results.

UPDATE:

A day later, I can't get this out of my head. I'm simply astounded by how successful the progs have been in the realm of education. Younger people actually talk like this, actually think like this. Students at universities demand "triggers" be listed in syllabi and that they be exempted from studying ideas and works that make them uncomfortable. The progs have gotten millenials to actually demand and beg for their own enslavement!

What scares me most is what will happen when these people enter the work force. I see two possibilities, both of which are equally frightening.

1. They'll fail miserably because life is not a safe space. Unable to cope with the demands of the real world, these people will crumble under the pressures of different opinions. Their bosses won't exempt them from tasks they find offensive (like... work?) and they'll be torn apart as they face reality for the first time at 22 instead have being trained for reality their whole lives. Depression and suicides will rise. Productivity will falter. We'll be a nation ripe for the picking.

2. They will inherit the nation as "regressive" people leave the work force. Their groupthink will become mainstream. Older people will be forced to comply. The PC regime will completely seize the levers of power and the millenials will get the slavery they yearn form. We'll be a nation ripe for the picking.

From Comrade Stierlitz
Our poor children are suffering by having to learn "facts" and "laws". What's the use of facts and laws if you have feelings and twitter? Our children must be taught how to feel and shut down the logical, cold, unfeeling rational mind. We must turn our children from "The square root of 17 is 4.12" and turn them to "Boo hoo mommy, that guy told me that I was ugly, I'm gonna go on tumblr and talk about my feelings and ruin his life without getting his side of the story!"

Komrades, I come with GREAT news from the Educayshun Homefront (EH)!!!!!!!! We are winning the battle against logic and laws and churning out mindless minions that will do all the crap work like commit misdemeanors and even felonies to bring about the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. May I present a star pupil ................................

[img]/images/various_uploads/Texting_Child_Succession.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Education_Leftist.jpg[/img]