Many-Titted Empress: I'm Baaaaaaack!

Bwhahahahaha.

Thanks to Theocritus and his minions plus the excellent virgin's blood sacrifice at the The Old El Rancho.
Gallons of AB negative!

I feel invigorated!

Meow is back in the fold. Remember Meow....always look for the union label.

Speaking of which...I've got to make a call to The Breck Girl. Right now he owns the Keystone State with all his unions thugs....er ummm...I mean union members of good standing.
Squire Edwards....would you be my Veep? Just deliver Pennsylvania and it's yours.

I always knew you would be back! Right where you belong! Where you have always deserved to be my Empress!

All those weak kneed comrades who switched sides to this untested Obama, let them tremble in fear now! As you know, I never switched my allegiance! I will also confirm that the Chairman never left the fold.

My Excellency,

I ask for your forgiveness...It was the white guilt that made me choose Oba...the colored fellow!!! Please, you of all people should know how strong white guilt is(It's the reason you married the first black prez)?? I just wanted to be able to tell my black friends that I voted for Oba...Uh, that black guy. The white guilt!!! It's more than I can...I can...Ahhh I'm so ashamed!!!

Empress, I encourage you to read back over the various comments by certain members of the collective over various threads posted over the past few weeks. I know that accurately recalling the past is not your strong suit, so it is fortunate that these records exist. Please take note of the faithful comrades who never wavered, never jumped on the Obamaramajama bandwagon, never deserted their true service to the Party. I hope that in looking back over these comments you will notice a certain comrade who has given so much of himself to the party and his steadfast defense of your august self in the face of these naysayers and ne'er-do-wells. Perhaps a nice comfy government posting of some kind will be in order in the coming administration, some post that will allow this certain comrade power without responsibility, income without effort. He could be placed in charge of the coastal defense of North Dakota, for example.

Oba-who?

Your Most Glorious and Excellent Majesty, know that I am still your faithful HO! Oba-whozit did try to tempt me with his tight-fitting, flaming red pants and sweet nothings about hope and change, and he kept telling me "Yes, we can! Yes, we can!" but oh, Your Goodness Graciousness, I just couldn't! I wouldn't!

Your pearls and diamonds are safe. And if you need more "guest soaps" let me know and I will bring them to you in a lockbox.

MTE Hillary, as an Ohio voter, I am proud to say that I ensured that every cemetery in a 10 mile radius of me was covered with Hillary yardsigns. You received the neo-proxy vote by a wide margin!

What just happened? Everybody here was in complete agreement that the Empress should be purged for the Common Good.

My Empress! These people are all traitors and Obama agents. Let me purge them for you! Together we can rule the universe!

Empress, I encourage you to read back over the various comments by certain members of the collective over various threads posted over the past few weeks.

No need. I have made a careful study and have determined that all have been unanimous in unwavering support and will remain so until you say otherwise. Thanks to the right-wing conspiracy cross-voters, you have brilliantly pulled off a symbolic, but meaningless delegate-wise victory.

Down with change.
Down with Obamunism.
Without Hillary there is no "ho" in hope.

There's still a chance for a compromise, comrades!

Hillary/Obama ticket with Hillary on top = HO
Obama/Hillary ticket with Obama on top = OH

Branish wrote:MTE Hillary, as an Ohio voter, I am proud to say that I ensured that every cemetery in a 10 mile radius of me was covered with Hillary yardsigns. You received the neo-proxy vote by a wide margin!

I believe these are your sign that we photographed last night in Ohio -

But Obama campaign seems to be sharing the same strategy -

Anonymous
HO-HO's

The Official Snack Food of the Democratic Ticket!

(sorry...Hot Pockets are out of the equation Premier Betty)

Two more groups of Identity-Americans have already stepped forward supporting the Hillary/Obama ticket: Santa-Americans and Pimp-Americans.

Well done, Your Majesty and Our Beloved Empress!!

You have shown the nonbelievers Your Magnificence and skill at humbling Your opponents. Soon You wlll ascend to the Throne and become our Queen for Life.

All of us HO's await your instructions. My shovel is ready for it's next assignment.

I'm staying right here until I know for sure that it's safe to come out.

Guest wrote: The Official Snack Food of the Democratic Ticket!

(sorry...Hot Pockets are out of the equation Premier Betty)

NOOOOOO!!!!!

It cannot be! I refuse to accept it! Never, NEVER!!!!!!

Don't worry, Premier Betty. "Don Vito" McAuliffe and his "friends" won't find you, where ever you are. You should be safe until the election is over.
I see Pinkie is promising The Empress plenty of "guest soaps" in a lockbox. That should keep Hillary satisfied until She decides to feed on fresh meat again.

Well well... what have we here? "Comrades" by the dozens coming here, proclaiming their innocence, dropping He Who Should Not be Named like a shotgun shell on a Cheney bird hunt! It's not like you all were not warned, and you can be sure you were all documented. But hopefully the Empress will show you the mercy that she is famous for... may Lenin have mercy on you.

My Empress, I can testify for the strong hearted and principled stand that Comrade Brain in a Jar kept, for Premier Betty's wise neutrality, and as you know, I have been behind you all the way,,, as for these others....

Check the files, Pupovich. Check all of them. At no time did I ever go OH! over Obama. I may have admired those red pants Maksim put him in, but it was just the pants, not the person filling them.

Besides, ask Vodkov--he's always the first to tell everyone what a HO I am. You'd think he'd had a date with me. Ha! In his dreams!

Sounds like a certain pooch can't wait to be fitted for his pwitty pink dwess with the cute wuffles so he can be Pinkie's widdle pwincess!

As you may remember, I have invoked the "11th Commandment" to speak no evil of my office mate. We must work together even harder now to ease the Chairman's job, especially after the misfortunate incident caused by the Obama campaign and hie twisted supporters here that caused Terry McCalulf and friends to fall for the slander that the Chairman had abandoned Hillary, which we know was not the case.

Yes Commissar Pupovich,
We must ALL rededicate our efforts to securing Her Majesty's nomination and victory in the General election for POTUS .
The lies of the evil and slanderous BHO must be dealt with. I say that when Hillary is confirmed as the Democratic nominee, BHO must "donate" a couple of his own "oysters" for Our Beloved Queen's victory meal or collection. The blood and screams of his "donation" will inspire Her for the battle in the General election with Bu$h's clone, McCain.
Now that Her Excellency has reemerged, will Nancy still be leading the Party?

Dear Yeswecans, can you "dig it"?
Yes, you can!

Grab your shovels and blankets.

I am just ecstatic that you did so well, Hill! Why, I am so overcome with joy that, that, I think I am going to cry. Yes, I am going to cry. What? This? Oh, you mean the crown on my head. It is nothing, Hill. I was… I was just trying it on. The white gown and purple train? Nothing… this is my Halloween costume for the annual Party gala. You know how I like to dress up as Prince Charles.

Anyways, I got to run, Hill, and have a chat with Harry and Howard about Florida and Michigan for the umpteenth time. We are working so very, very hard to get those delegates seated for you, Hill. It has been my mission since day one to get those delegates seated for you! Oh how I toil negotiating with these people! Oh how I suffer for my dear, dear friend, Hillary!

Your Excellency,

Nancy in your absence tried to usurp your rightful place as the vibrating head of the Party and coerced all of us – with the exception of me, of course – to aid her in her bid for unlimited power. Many Comrades perished under the Pelosi Reign of Terror, Your Excellency. We must never forget their sacrifice – unless it is for political expediency, of course.

Your Majesty! I have always supported you! Even when most of the party had abandoned you for Obama (comrades like the Chairman and Pup were the first of the kind to just go with the flow), I stayed loyal. Here is the quote to prove it:

RedtheProgressiveFox on 2/17/2008 wrote:Don't worry Betty. What the dear comrade Pup says that is required is that I keep it "fair", "simple", and "honest" between both parties. Comrade Pup is expecting that I will try to mediate between both Her Majesty and the BHOs; but when in fact, I will not get caught between a rock and a hard place because whatever her majesty says is truth, no matter if the truth changes or something happend totally differnet than what she said, the evideince is lying, not her. She is always civil, even she beats, rapes, and tears their hearts out in a burnt offering to a cult god. And as we all know, she is always fair. So, if the BHOs(which aren't they suppost to be HBOs?) are sent to the deepest part of Siberia for looking the wrong way, it is fair. See? Nota problem.

Your Majesty, you are the only one that can screw , bring light to America.

LIES! The fox is a liar, Your Excellency! He was selling Hillary “purge” memorabilia when Nancy announced she was to be made #1 Democrat. He even had a scheme to sell your sex toys, pantsuits and jackboots on E-Bay among other personal items that you cherish. He was also going to pimp Chelsea – poor and defenseless little Chelsea – just to score a few extra dollars and wasn't even going to share a dime with your campaign. I know! Isn't it just shameful!? How could you pimp the daughter of the next POTUS and not even have the decency to cut us all – and you most importantly, Your Excellency – a piece of the pimping Chelsea pie? Shame! SHAME! Oh I denounce you, foxy! I DENOUNCE YOU!

Sounds like someone's jealous for not staying faithful.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:LIES! The fox is a liar, Your Excellency! He was selling Hillary “purge” memorabilia when Nancy announced she was to be made #1 Democrat. He even had a scheme to sell your sex toys, pantsuits and jackboots on E-Bay among other personal items that you cherish. He was also going to pimp Chelsea – poor and defenseless little Chelsea – just to score a few extra dollars and wasn't even going to share a dime with your campaign. I know! Isn't it just shameful!? How could you pimp the daughter of the next POTUS and not even have the decency to cut us all – and you most importantly, Your Excellency – a piece of the pimping Chelsea pie? Shame! SHAME! Oh I denounce you, foxy! I DENOUNCE YOU!

Chariman, with all respect, where are your documents to prove this? And don't give me any forged crap, both I and Her Majesty can spot that from a mile away. Don't forget, with my "promotion" that comrade Pup gave me in the thought of getting me sent to the gualg has paid off. I am now part of her majesty's PIC. And why you ask? Because I never stabbed her in the back and always sided with her in the "non-partisan" debates between her and the BHOs. Tsk, tsk, tsk, you just do not seem to have the insight to know who is truely suited to rule.

Let's just blame Bu$Haliburton now and let the purges and reeducations occur later at the leisure of the MTE after she completes her blood-stained glorious campaign to victory. After all, what is evidence of guilt among comrades? (Or, alternatively, since when was evidence ever necessary for proof of guilt?) Besides, it's more fun to drag 'em out in the middle of the night after they think the fury has passed them by...

Commies please!

Let us stop bickering among the faithful! I, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, have shed tears for the forgiveness of all your transgressions. Do not heed the call of the false Obamessiah which will surely lead you down the path of darkness.

Here's an example:

Comrades! Who amongst you have the needed graphic skills for a most important ad for the Empress? We need to demonstrate the sheer insignificance of those "wins" by Obama. Put up a map of Texas, how many South Carolinas will fit within it's borders? How many Georgia's will fit in California? How many Delaware's and Connecticut's will fit in Tennessee? I dare say we can fit all of Obama's "big wins" in just those 3 states.

My Empress! Thank you for your shed tears! For the cleansing and forgiveness you have shown those wayward disciples! Praise Hillary 08!

Maybe we can photoshop Jesse Jackson's mug on Obama's body for future ads, Your Excellency.

Maybe we can photoshop Jesse Jackson's mug on Obama's body for future ads, Your Excellency.
That would be crazy. Remember what happened when that guy in Eurabia made a cartoon of mo? The dervishes were rioting in the streets. Remember the rhetorical rioting when that evil agent of Halburton in Ohio uttered B._.O.'s actual middle name? Imagine the insanity if someone were to dare to alter an image of the prophet B._.O. for the purposes of satire or otherwise.

How do I upload a picture anyway?

Barack, the winged horse that carried mohamud
photo (c) Dan Rather
I had nothing to do with that. RB

I don't think you can say "Barack" anymore because that would clearly be an attempt to smear him by association with Mohammed's horse. Neither can you call him "Obama" because that is a transparent allusion at his Kenyan ancestry. "Hussein" is clearly out of the question - McCain has already apologized for that. It is advisable that we further refer to him as "He Who Cannot Be Named."

In addition we can's mention his experience, voting record, ideology, political beliefs, sources of income, and campaign contributions. He doesn't have any of that. He has no ideology, no accent, and no complexion.

In fact, you'll be safer if you don't say anything at all. Act as if he doesn't even exist. He matches all the definitions of a non-person.

It is better not to talk about him at all.

Well, since he is being counter-productive to the cause by running against Hillary and is bound to become a non-person after this election anyway, can't we just start calling him "Non-person O"?

Can I get the carboard cut outs ready?

It is amazing, for a Party that allows for no god, praise Lenin, it sure seems like we have quite a number here who have found "religion" now that the Empress is back! It does my black heart good though, to see my comrades coming back to the all encompassing, bloody fold of the Empress.

But remember comrades, we are not out the wood yet. There are still elections we must ensure go the way of Hillary, and there are still super delegates to suborn, blackmail, convince, or dispose of. As you know, this does not come cheaply, We need ca$h and we need ca$h pronto and in large denomination, untraceable bills. I expect to see some contributions on my desk in the morning for distribution to the Empress. Ask not what you Hillary can do for you, ask what you will be required to do for the Empress. It is for the Common Good™.

Pennsylvania is MINE!

Just ask Fast Eddie!

We'll see, my pretties, come April 23rd!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hopefully the VRWC will vote in the open primaries that are left and help you defeat the Obamessiah, Your Most Exalted Majesty. Speaking of which: Have you written a thank you letter to the VRWC for helping you in Ohio and Texas, My Queen?

Chairman, far be it from me to question your most wise pronouncements, far far be it! But VRWC? I can only presume you are referring to the Victorious Red Workers for Clinton, not that fascist, Haliburton serving right wing extremists?

As you know, the Empress needs no help from anyone, other than ca$h. She wins by virtue of her wise and proven plans for the Common Good™.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Chairman, far be it from me to question your most wise pronouncements, far far be it! But VRWC? I can only presume you are referring to the Victorious Red Workers for Clinton, not that fascist, Haliburton serving right wing extremists?

As you know, the Empress needs no help from anyone, other than ca$h. She wins by virtue of her wise and proven plans for the Common Good™.

Let's just ask Kim "the Merciful" to spot us some of those Super C-Notes through the Buddhist temples normal channels...

To rivers of blood for The Children™ and The Common Good™.

[raises glass] To rivers of blood in the name of The Children! *clink*

Ahhhh.....

Oceania...A NEW HBO

Hate Barack Obama!
Hate Barack Obama!
Hate Barack Obama!

Just chant this mantra a MANDATORY two minutes a day.
Then we'll celebrate HATE Week April 13-20th 2008

Two minutes just is not enough time!

This is true my #2 Loyal Canine!

But I'm promising a whole WEEK! No HOPE No CHANGE

But a WHOLE WEEK OF HATE!

LET THE BELLS RING OUT
LET THE MOONBAT COLLECTIVE SOAR!

Hate Barack Obama!
YES WE CAN!
Hate Barack Obama!
YES WE CAN!
Hate Barack Obama!
YES WE CAN!

(I hope you don't mind that I changed something.)

Yes! We need a whole entire WEEK OF HATE! A week of total and utter HATE! We need kegs of HATE and a chocolate fountain that gushes out HATE and... and... we need a clown that HATES everything and a pony that poops HATE!

A WHOLE WEEK OF NON-STOP HATE AND FUNDRAISER
UNDER THE SLOGAN
NO CHANGE & NO HOPE

THOSE SUSPECTED OF HOPE AND/OR CHANGE
SHALL BE SUBJECT TO SWIFT JUSTICE BY THE PARTY TRIBUNAL

REFRESHMENTS: BYO

Torches, pitchforks and nooses will be distributed to those participants. Rioting and looting will follow the convention. All participants unwilling to go to jail must first fill out a form declaring themselves Kennedys.

Premier Betty wrote:Torches, pitchforks and nooses will be distributed to those participants. Rioting and looting will follow the convention. All participants unwilling to go to jail must first fill out a form declaring themselves Kennedys.

Agreed! Let's make Our Empress and the Supreme Superdelegate proud!

Everybody's plate will be full of HATE. It will be an all you can eat Chinese Buffet of HATE Obama courtesy of The House of Hsu.

Oh, I feel so much better now. That AB negative does wonders and HATE is something I'm very good at.

Today's two minutes of HATE is dedicated to Obama, the SMOKER!

Yes, poisoner of the air and closet inhaler.
Image Is this what we want for POTUS?
Who is His Surgeon General going to be? The Marlboro Man? Joe Camel?

HATE SMOKERS
HATE BARACK OBAMA

I do want to make sure I avoid even the appearance of ThoughtCrime™, but when the Empress says "No Hope, No Change," that is for the ears of the Party only correct? To the brainless sheeple proles, we will still be telling them that it is ONLY through the proved leadership of the Empress, that they can Hope for Change from the evils and distress brought on by the neo-cons.

I HBO for leading us into this situation!

Empress, I believe you need to have a long talk with Comrade Qaddafi. While he clearly has a grand vision, perhaps he hasn't heard the recent turnabout?

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335993,00.html

Libyan strongman Col. Muammar al-Qaddafi weighed in on America's presidential campaign, specifically commenting on both Democratic rivals' repeated calls for "change."

"I've seen that in America, a candidate who wants people to vote for him keeps talking about change," Qaddafi said earlier this week in a televised address on Libyan TV, an obvious reference to Barack Obama.

"They all keep saying 'change, change,' " he continued, adding Hillary Clinton to his reference. "They want to change America and its current political system. They want to make a change in their lives. They say their system is a failure, that their government is a failure, and that their elections are a failure."

Qaddafi offered up Libya as a model for "change," predicting that "the whole world will return to the model of the republic of the masses, to communes, to popular security, to popular defense, to popular capitalism, and to popular socialism.

"The whole world will return to the Libyan model," he said.

SMOKER! BOO! HISSSS! Where is Rob Reiner!? Rob Reiner wants all smokers rounded up and gased for the Common Good - and let us not forget he is backing Her Excellency. Why, we need to write a letter to Mr. Reiner and DEMAND that he has his flock of actors/actresses DENOUNCE Senator Obama as a filthy smoker and a horrible role-model for The Children. We cannot allow the next POTUS to be a dirty smoker! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
"DEATH! DEATH TO ALL SMOKERS! DEATH I SAY! DEATH! Baaahhh!"

But the only way I can achieve this sort of HBO is if I close my eyes and think of the other HBO. In fact, I always thought Hate Bush Orgasm was the only kind possible, that the other kinds were all mythical, or at the very least one needs special tools and some experience with contortion to achieve them.

In the final analysis, I am utterly Hopeless and incapable of Change. Will that suffice?

But if you were to marry Obama, could you CHANGE him? Or would you HOPE to CHANGE him?

Red Square wrote:But if you were to marry Obama, could you CHANGE him? Or would you HOPE to CHANGE him?
What are you suggesting? That she gives up Brad Pitt?

Why Brad Pitt, Pinkie? Why would you want him when you can have a progressive's progressive like Rob Reiner?

I think it has something to do with the red shirt... or lack thereof.

For Red Square and the Chairman:

https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1793<br>
If you want me to date other guys, they'll have to take a number, get in line, and HOPE that I have a CHANGE of heart.

But I'm afraid it's Brad + Pinkie = BRINKIE at least for the next week 4-ever and ever!

It's like high school all over again....

Comrade Brain in a Jar! I have encouraging news to you who have given so much to the Party!

Hope for Comrade Betinov!

Another hate Obama speech by Hillary:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j46eTUCRDwk&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Once again Hillary shows her Weak Socialism by giving you only a mere 2 minutes of HATE.

Strong Obamunism will give you THREE Minutes of HATE from my mentor, Rev. Wright.
I have the audacity of HOPE to HATE

HOPE... CHANGE... HOPE... CHANGE... HOPE... CHANGE... KILL WHITEY... KILL WHITEY... KILL WHITEY... Huh? What? No! No! Get behind thee, Obama! Get behind thee! The power of Hillary compels you! The Power of Hillary compels you! *sprinkles holy campaign cash water and pulls out jewel-encrusted Gormon relic* YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, OBAMA! IN THE NAME OF HILLARY, THE GORE AND HIS OSCAR-WINNING DOCUMENTARY, I CAST THEE INTO A LIMO WITH A GAY DRIVER!