Looking For Truth (LFT) Partnership

Two unlikely men have joined together in forming Looking For Truth (LFT). One is a former celebrated football star and role model for youth, as well as successful commercial ad campaign and Hollywood Blockbuster film star, O.J. Simpson. The other is James Comey, the fired career veteran of public service in the F.B.I. and author of A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership in which he virtuously pledged that the will of the American voter must be subverted for National Security.

These two men, from completely disconnected lifestyle paths have found a shared purpose: Looking For Truth (LFT).

Many recall the 1997 horrific murder of Nicole Simpson, O.J.'s estranged wife, and the ensuring cable news mini-series, The Trial of O.J. O.J.'s dried blood soaked glove did not fit, and the jury did not convict O.J. of brutally murdering his former wife and mother of this children, Nicole. Or the murder of Nicole's friend, Ron Goldman. In the years since O.J.'s court approved exoneration, O.J. has tirelessly searched for the truth of who really murdered Nicole in hopes of bringing that depraved individual to justice.

Likewise, from a completely different walk of life, James Comey has assumed the mantle of honor and responsibility to find the truth in D.C. and Swamp Politics. With two men of honor and character joining forces to find truth as they have determined it to be and bring those in opposition to their understanding of what is honor and character to justice.

Looking for Truth (LFT) has set up a gofundme page to support this newly formed and much needed coalition. Please contribute to these exemplars of honor and character. or, America is over when Trump is reelected in 2020.

A few days ago, as an opening fanfare before the hearings of the (now) World Leading Lector, this here altruistic offering of thunderously towering righteousness, elevating all fallen souls on Earth and endowing the World Kollektive with eternal pride for being given the chance of catching a glimpse of the Path Of Truth as illuminated by the Planetary Lighthouse Of Virtue, Mr. Comey:

(the pomposity of this clown, sheer unbelievable)

So, just to be clear dear Genosse...does this mean you will not be donating any of your Cherman folding money to Looking For Truth (LFT) to support O.J. and Comey in their tireless effort to find Truth?

jackalopelipsky

Young horny rodent, one of our late and most prolific cubists (Father Prog Theocritus) used to teach us that "truth is what came out of his ass..." time well spent would be doing a bit of research on his writings from the Rancho... and don't talk to anyone named Bruno, it just never works out.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Young horny rodent, one of our late and most prolific cubists (Father Prog Theocritus) used to teach us that "truth is what came out of his ass..." time well spent would be doing a bit of research on his writings from the Rancho... and don't talk to anyone named Bruno, it just never works out.

Jackalopelipsky would read Father Prog Theocritus' lessons during brief interludes of respite when the Basement Treatment Room was scrubbed clean of human and jackalope body tissue and fluids. Oh the days of treatment before 'cure' and release into general gulag population. And yes, that experience taught this mythical horned rodent to never talk to anyone named Bruno...because...it really never worked out as explained.

That aside, could Comey be channeling his inner Father Prog as he too operates from position that the truth is what came out of his ass. Who knows, maybe O.J. operates according to same factory setting.

j

jackalopelipsky wrote:... does this mean you will not be donating any .. to LFT .. and Comey ? ...
Once this SOP (= Servant Of People) is sent to our gulag, and once he does 250% norm in the beet fields, and once he comes down from his Hifalutin Moraline Fartin' Unicorn (and sends OJS to where he REALLY belongs, be it up or down), then I may share one spoon of my evening kasha - provided, that is, he drops his idiotic, worse-than-Full-Metal-Private-Pyle, grin.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:... does this mean you will not be donating any .. to LFT .. and Comey ? ...
Once this SOP (= Servant Of People) is sent to our gulag, and once he does 250% norm in the beet fields, and once he comes down from his Hifalutin Moraline Fartin' Unicorn (and sends OJS to where he REALLY belongs, be it up or down), then I may share one spoon of my evening kasha - provided, that is, he drops his idiotic, worse-than-Full-Metal-Private-Pyle, grin.

Looking For Truth (LFT) will see that your name is removed from LFT's subscriber list. j.

jackalopelipsky wrote:So, just to be clear dear Genosse...does this mean you will not be donating any of your Cherman folding money to Looking For Truth (LFT) to support O.J. and Comey in their tireless effort to find Truth?

jackalopelipsky
As for me, I will gladly donate gleanings from the catnip farm and popcorn machine as soon as I am assured of the probity of the finances, i.e., that they are handled by the Clinton Foundation. ("Probity" does mean "immune from investigatory probes," does it not?)

Red Diaperette, as per your caveats of Clinton Foundation accounting oversight, Looking For Truth (LFT) is pleased with your pledge of gleanings from cat nip farm and popcorn machine. Comey and O.J. will contact you to check on harvest dates, so they can coordinate gleaning pickup.

These gleanings are urgently needed as it appears James Comey is under investigation.

Which means this Karaoke may not just be a figment of Jackalopelipsky's mythical hare brained imagination.

jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: ...once he comes down from his Hifalutin Moraline Fartin' Unicorn ...then I may share one spoon of my evening kasha....

Hifalutin'?? Oh my transatlantic hillbilly comrade...hug.

It appears Comey may have been bucked off his Hifalutin Moraline Fartin' Unicorn and may be unable to get up from DC Swamp rodeo arena dirt. Your generous pledge of one spoon of evening kasha would be of enormous aid to what appears to be a catastrophic personal injury.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 your transatlantic Texazistan hillbilly comrade