Live from New York it's 'He will not divide us!' comedy show

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shia_Labeouf_COmedy_Show.jpg[/img]

Shia Labeouf gets arrested at his 'He Will Not Divide Us' Live Stream

This feels like a pilot for an absurdist comedy, or at least a TV skit. The Lobster comes to mind, as well as Spinal Tap and Arrested Development.

If SNL itself hadn't been like these wannabe chanting cultists in the video, they could get some comedy gold out of this. The best part is Shia pleading "Be nice, people" and then screaming "f*king Nazis" at the top of his lungs to the people offscreen.

Turns out, they are the police and they soon take him away in handcuffs. He is quite docile at first, but as he is being led offscreen, he gets back into character and starts screaming "f*king Nazis" again. To clarify, he was arrested not for insulting the police, but for attacking a younger and smaller guy earlier that day, apparently believing that he was a "f*king Nazi."

If Shia sells the rights to this episode, that should probably cover the medical bill from the upcoming month in the rehab.

The comments under the video on YouTube are hilarious (at least as I'm writing this, can't be responsible for the future ones).

One commenter wrote, "Are they trying to get people to convert to Trump? LOL. 'Cause it's working."[/h4]

Their saying "he will not divide us" sounds just like a zombie hoarde saying "Braains!" They even have a zombie-like monotone.

Apparently Shia's ranting was a reaction to the 4Chan trolls who showed up at night and made fun of his project in front of the camera.

Here's one example:

And another one:

And later that day:

Shia_Labeouf_Trolls.jpg

You've got to love what John McEnroe said about him after finding he was playing him in a film
John McEnroe wrote: psychologically, LaBeouf could be a good fit – Supposedly he's crazy, so maybe that works
Make you wonder if he believes he really saved the world (as the character he played did the transformers films did) .
Ironic that in real life he's working for the "Decepticons" , which could be pointed out to him ,but being on the "left" irony is yet another concept they don't understand.
I wish I had the software & computer skills to make Hillary transform into a Decepticon for him.

Trolled into violence! Got to love that, I honestly think someone with the IQ of a toaster like LaBeof should be easy to do! Entertainers are not generally smart people, they emote a great deal. Hand wringing, teeth gnashing, angst,angst and more angst. Like life in People's Missile Factory Number 2. But we had great fun there also.

How a true prog rebel leaves jail ,hand in hand with his mommy & swearing at journalists when doing it .

But he declined to speak to DailyMail.com, instead launching into a series of f-words.

"Love" is the new hate! "Unity" is the new division!

You can just see the brain cells dissipating into the atmosphere!

"KrishnaKrishna, HareHare, HareKrishna, Allweneedislove, SHUT!THE!F---!UP!!!..."

Wow... I know I've been kinda absent... not great connectivity in the hospital... and maybe it's the drugs they've got me on but that chick in the yellow hat with the heart drawn on her hand and the almost mantra-like freakily level-volumed non-emotive voice seems like the love child of Squeaky Fromme and....

Ah... hell... I can't decide.... I hate it when my drug pump cycles...

Should we make a contest outta it?

Love from the Pod...
Sis
Last edited by Sister Massively Opiated on 1/31/2017, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: I can't spell worth sh*t

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:... that chick in the yellow hat with the heart drawn on her hand and the almost mantra-like freakily level-volumed non-emotive voice seems like the love child of Squeaky Fromme and....
... Charles Manson is the most obvious choice.

He_will_not_divide_us_girl.jpg

I considered it, but it's almost too obvious... and besides, her eyes and voice have too flat an affect... Squeaky Fromme had that whole flat voice, lack of expression, but Manson did that whole, "You can't kill me, I'm already dead," crazy thing... I dunno...

I'll have to think about it... if I can wrest the valium syringe away from the nurse and stab her with it... and manage to shove her in the bathroom before they find her... Course... I could just let her give it to me...

Ahhh...
So hard to stay sharp in here.
Sister Massively Opia....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Red Square wrote:Nicolas Cage?

I think I've discovered the source of little miss snowflake's inspiration -

bats2.jpg

17233087.jpg

Oh! Well done, Glorious Leader.... And Dear Comrade Squirrel Craptek also...

Sh*t!... Nurse is waking up... gotta go..

Sis...

Today's TMZ headline:

Shia LaBeouf's 'He Will Not Divide Us' Protest Closed Due to Potential Violence

No word on which side of the "divide" the threat of violence comes from. The context of the media discourse will provide the clues. It has five letters, starts with a T and ends with a P.

Red Square wrote:Today's TMZ headline:

Shia LaBeouf's 'He Will Not Divide Us' Protest Closed Due to Potential Violence

No word on which side of the "divide" the threat of violence comes from. The context of the media discourse will provide the clues. It has five letters, starts with a T and ends with a P.

See below for future possibilities: