Let's End the Shame!

Fellow members of the unwashed masses,

We all now know by now that the The Clintons have been teetering on the edge of financial collapse ever since they left office. This situation casts both Hillary and her associate Bill in a less than favorable light as viewed by their social peers.

It is a hardship that is hardly suitable for the MTE and our destined future Queen of Hearts.

Therefore I, Krasnodar, will be taking up a collection for them, so as to move them towards assets that are a little better than fifty million dollars.

Give everything you can... it's our honor as proles to make them richer.

Krasnodar_Hillary_Bucket.jpg
Just think about Hill and Bill's joy when they can finally afford to get their daughter Chelsea some new clothes, not to mention the ability to purchase name-brand breakfast cereals and still not risk foreclosure on any of their homes!

What would you give The Clintons ?

Krasnodar wrote:What would you give The Clintons ?

Pitt-the-Younger.jpg

"A right royal kick up the Prince's backside!"

-- Pitt the Younger

Krasnodar said.....
What would you give The Clintons ?.......Perhaps they should open up their house and the Clinton Library to house those unfortunate undocumented new Democrat arrivals crossing the border. This would keep these newly minted voters from crawling into the shadows. Just think if you were abducted from your country, shipped many miles across arid deserts to a cruel and hostile land, then thrown into buses and planes for no reason whatsoever, then the humiliation of Tea Baggers refusing to provide emotional counseling and job placement! I think the Clintons should step up and show the world just what an investment of the future looks like!....

My young relative is making a deposit even now:

Comrade Kitty in chain mail ,

Considering all that Hillary and Bill have given us, isn't it a pleasure to give some back ?!

I have a coupon for dry cleaning at a cleaners in Georgetown...but that may be too late now.

We know that in the Clintons' Immediately-Post-White-Era they sought DELIVERANCE from their Post-White-House Poverty by publishing and narrating (with musical accompanyment) their Dueling Memoirs:

--KOOK