Let France eat cake of climate science

[img]/images/various_uploads/Macron_Climate_Migration_Resettle_Science.jpg[/img]

Let what was settled now be resettled. Scores of American settled scientists and other Al Gore-aligned prog-activists may soon join the bureaucratic conga lines, renounce their US citizenship, and pledge their fortunes and their sacred honor to the European Union after the newly elected President of France Emmanuel Macron pleaded with them to leave their Trump-infected motherland in a passionately Tweeted video.

“Please come to France. You are welcome, it's your nation,” Macron said in a short video message to US researchers, entrepreneurs and engineers. “I do know your new president has decided to jeopardize your budget, your initiatives as he is extremely skeptical about climate change. I have no doubt about climate change and how committed we have to be regarding this issue.”

Indeed, France is quickly turning into the Climate Change Mecca, which is why millions of immigrants from all over the world, including many Islamic climate researchers, are flocking to this fairy-tale land of lactose-free milk, sugar-free honey, coal-free power plants, and green-colored, environmentally friendly suicide vests.

We would answer Macron's call to resettle, but someone needs to stay behind and keep the science settled here. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. That and the fact that French shovels have a different, metric standard. Nevertheless, we fully support the call for all the settled scientists to resettle to France and become the first officially registered wave of climate-change-induced migrations that Barack Obama has famously predicted in his prophetic speech.

Additional reporting by comrade Hammer and Loupe.

Hooray, our precious planet saved! delivéry - in liné with COP21! (start @0:50)

But wait...
An avid UNFCCC/IPCC watcher, I know (instantly!) that COP21 is so yesterday: Paris 2015.
Current Climate Pandemonium: COP23, Bonn, 6–17 November 2017.

So, Ma(c)r|i|onette sells fishy news? Expiry date overrun, by 2 years???

How romantic. It's like the expat lost generation in Paris in the 1920's. Except retarded.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:How romantic. It's like the expat lost generation in Paris in the 1920's. Except retarded.
I envision a remake of Casablanca (Part Deux) featuring the remains of the new lost generation of American climate change expatriates in Europe, congregating in one of the last refuges from the climate-change-induced devastation in north Africa, which has become completely peaceful after all its Muslims had migrated to Europe.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Casablanka_Climate_Change_Europe.jpg[/img]

The famous lines will have to be only slightly altered: "Play it again, Barack!" and "We will always have the Paris Agreement."

And the theme song that Barack will play, "As time goes by," will read...

And when two climatologists meet
They still say, "We have ten years left to save the planet."
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by.

Will he open the doors to our celebrities, too?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Will he open the doors to our celebrities, too?
Did they not already emigrate in 2000, 2004, and 2016?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Sadly, no for the most part. Must have had something to do with buying their own tickets.

Let them eat a piece of my mean Climate Change Pound Cake! I learned the recipe when I was just a child (I'm the one crouching behind the cabinet door).

The ingredients are a secret but I might be persuaded to give it out in exchange for some useful blat.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
Sadly, no for the most part. Must have had something to do with buying their own tickets.
Oh, arithmetics - you forgot the massive remigrations of 2008 and 2012!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Let them eat a piece of my mean Climate Change Pound Cake! ...

RRRAAAAAcist!
and:

tmp.png
(further Kubic details)

(1932... still Depression, and yet Amerikkka seemed less grouchy than today...)

Giving how often they move, I'm honestly confused. Where are the celebrities now?

My oh my oh my my my! Check out all the verbs beginning around the 50 second mark of Macron's video!

We will reinforce our investment, our public and private investment, in order to do more and accelerate our initiative in order to deliver in line with COP 21!

Comrades, I've always said that to keep the funds flowing to a Progressive agenda, use as many verbs as possible when writing or talking about it. It's called Pinkie's Principles on Parts of Speech—the more verbs, the more shoveling, and the bigger and thicker the boots required—but it bears repeating.

Which one of these sentences do you think will lead to more funding and bigger government?

We will end climate change.

We will reinforce our investment, our public and private investment, in order to do more and accelerate our initiative in order to deliver in line with COP 21!

The more verbs, the more impressive it sounds—and it will sound as if you're really going to initiate the first steps toward raising awareness of the need to get ready in order to take action on raising more awareness and receiving more funding in order to finally do something that will lead to making an agreement on what must be done to start the slowing of and eventually reach the beginning of the end of climate change!

Verbs are like the cars in a train—a gravy train, if you will. The more cars you attach to it, the longer the train and the slower the journey to its intended destination, which in turn requires more money to keep the train going—because our infrastructure is always crumbling.

Best of all, it never goes anywhere. That's the Progressive way to run a railroad!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:My oh my oh my my my! Check out all the verbs ...
I'm shocked, shocked - no "fight", no single "fight" in the climatic resettlement tirade?

"... we will fight. We will fight for our climate. We will fight to stop climate change.
We will fight to reinforce our investment, in order to fight to do more and accelerate our fight for initiatives to win the fight for our future - in line with the fight we fought for COP 21 ..."

Ma(c)r|i|onette's speech scribes must fight to learn more from the fight of their OFA masters!

If he can stop climate change, can he reverse it? I really like Europe at the close of the last Ice Age and want it back.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Verbs are like the cars in a train—a gravy train, if you will. The more cars you attach to it, the longer the train and the slower the journey to its intended destination, which in turn requires more money to keep the train going—because our infrastructure is always crumbling.

Best of all, it never goes anywhere. That's the Progressive way to run a railroad!

All trains lead to the same place.

All trains are in never-ending planning and construction phase. But just you wait! Once completed they will sit in their stations, beehives of activity, perpetually loading and unloading in place in never-ending preparation to make their journey.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:RRRAAAAAcist!

Perhaps you didn't notice the ethnicity of the head baker? I think he cancels out the racist tendencies of the white stove, white mixing bowl and white table.

1932...still Depression, and yet Amerikkka seemed less grouchy than today...

The reason Amerikkka is so grouchy today is C-A-P-I-T-A-L-I-S-M.

Capitalism AKA 'private enterprise' brings prosperity. Prosperity enables those of the enterprise culture to have stuff which then seeps throughout society. The more stuff one has the more there is to worry about and the grouchier one becomes.

The Depression was similar to living under communism. No one had anything so people were less grouchy. Without so much clutter from gadgets and modern conveniences that innovation due to free markets bring, people would be healthier too. Just think of the health benefits of cutting a few acres of yard with a sling blade instead of a riding lawn mower.

If only the Communist Community Organizer had of been born about 13 decades ago and ready to goosestep Amerikkka into the glorious world of Next Tuesday when the system collapsed Alinsky style. We could all be living in poverty less grouchy minimalist lives today. (sigh)

Offline Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... the ethnicity of the head baker? I think he cancels out the racist tendencies of the white stove, white mixing bowl and white table ...
That funny black fella - a baker? Just a f*ckin' baker?
Not a, say, climate expert? activist? gubmint honcho? Or, why not, FBI Director? or his boss?

And then all the other kids - white on white on white. And in the parlor, what? - a bunch of kkkapitalists and kulaks, all whitey and greedy! "gimme! gimme! wanna cake!"

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

( Our Gang of yore - superb cinema, utterly funny kids and cockamamie absurdist plots )
Our_Gang_sepia_(600).jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:My oh my oh my my my! Check out all the verbs ...
I'm shocked, shocked - no "fight", no single "fight" in the climatic resettlement tirade?

"... we will fight. We will fight for our climate. We will fight to stop climate change.
We will fight to reinforce our investment, in order to fight to do more and accelerate our fight for initiatives to win the fight for our future - in line with the fight we fought for COP 21 ..."

Ma(c)r|i|onette's speech scribes must fight to learn more from the fight of their OFA masters!
That reminds me of Carter rallying us to, um, do something on the "battlefield of Energy". I never did understand who the enemy was in the Energy War, but it seemed to involve wearing a sweater and staying cold.

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:[Off]

JP has some incredible videos.

Irish Jesus has some great points:

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
That reminds me of Carter rallying us to, um, do something on the "battlefield of Energy". I never did understand who the enemy was in the Energy War, but it seemed to involve wearing a sweater and staying cold.

Skankles tried to rally us FLOORWARD FORWARD onto the battlefield to fight the weather climate change but alas we ended up with a denier.

Macron is at it again - and he doubles down.

French President Offers Refugee Status to U.S. Liberals

Macron invites Americans upset over Trump exit from climate pact to find a 'second homeland'

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Statement on the US' withdrawal from the Paris climate agreements. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/parisagreem ... ment</a><a href="https://t.co/T4XOjWZW0Q">https://t.co/T ... </p>&mdash; Emmanuel Macron (@EmmanuelMacron) <a href=" 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Je suis shockèd, shockèd.

Dr. "Hokey Shtick" Mann, persecuted in Amerikkka, still not paddling* across The Pond to La Grande Nation?
* paddling - CO2 korrekt!
add-on :
Dr. Mann pulls Klimkatastrophik Rabbits out of Konsensus Hat :

(or is it, physiognomically astute Comradette Putout?)

(17. JUNI aka JUNE 17th)

P.S.
ACHTUNG, Comrades! TODAY, June 5th - World Environment Day!
June_5th_World_Environment_Day.jpg
Decarbonize yourself ! (or else...)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Decarbonize yourself !(or else...)

But Comrade, are we not carbon-based entities? If we decarbonize ourselves, will we not cease to be?.... Oh, but wait, how clever! This is a means of ekologically korrekt depopulation, is it not?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Decarbonize yourself ! (or else...)
... are we not carbon-based entities? If we decarbonize ourselves, ...
yea, that's the ticket!
wrote:... Oh, but wait, how clever! This is a means of ekologically korrekt depopulation, is it not?
bada bing, bada boom!
World Environment Day!