Lenin Reincarnate!

The Second Coming is here on this Earth! LENIN HAS COME ONCE MORE! PRAISE MARX!

He isn't brainwashed, either! But his mother is! SHE SUPPORTS DRUMPF:

Watch as His Leninness takes questions from the unwashed masses:

He's even woke about religion!

Praise him, the promised Second Coming!

We got recently PP, our Poster Girl, uh, Person.
Have we got here PK, our Poster Kid?

... and some micro-evolution : _(all, um, Hopefull Changes know where & how to forge its cadres)

p1_CHI.Cultural Revolution.(Tibet).(kids).jpg
(Tibet, after Chinese invasion in 1950)

p2_NKOR.uniformed.kids.(600).jpg
(Pyongyang, for sure kids of more equal caste)

p3_NKOR.performance.kids.jpg
(Pyongyang, LONG LIVE.. troika already shouted out, now: artistic part!)

p4_Millennials_GENERATION_WUSS.jpg

(already memory-holed on YouTube, but - click!)

Question: Are we to be concerned for our next Dear Leader's health, or would that just be fat-shaming crimethink™?

I don't think today's yoots understand how nasty and bad the Cold War really was.Image

b-b-but, Comrade Kalashnikook, where/why did your capitalist pig Coca-Cola snip disappear?

this one, I mean :

By Stalin's fufaika, it's cringeworthy...
But Comrade Director must be all smiles - that Ukrainian/Bukovinian/Basarabian ethno-touch...

It would seem that in the first video, our DLLR (Dear Leader Lenin Reincarnate) has already projected a decade or two into his regime. He is constantly spinning around looking over his shoulder, no doubt keeping an eye out for reincarnated Trotskyites...

- SK

Comrade Putout wrote:.
"I did it!" - Dylan Sceneable

It had those album cover dimensions, so I felt like it needed a "finishing touch":

dylan-sceneable-is-a-happy-commie-parental-advisory.jpg

I wish I had thought of that, Comrade Stierlitz!
(I was too busy putting my stupid mug eating popcorn on his shirt!)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:b-b-but, Comrade Kalashnikook, where/why did your capitalist pig Coca-Cola snip disappear?

this one, I mean :

By Stalin's fufaika, it's cringeworthy...
But Comrade Director must be all smiles - that Ukrainian/Bukovinian/Basarabian ethno-touch...
Komrade, I thought perhaps too cringeworthy. It's very nearly reverse peristalsis cringeworthy and I had severe second thoughts. I do not want to been seen as a rank sentimentalist. Image

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... It's very nearly reverse peristalsis cringeworthy and I had severe second thoughts ...
"second thoughts"? panyatno, yet still...
ain't that shtick (though revulsio-peristaltic) also educating? :

So, kkkapitalist pig & owner of means of production, plus his propaganda lackey, hook up to the zeitgeist around '70 - hippie & protest time, New Man on the horizon - in order to sell mega-barrels of their brown-sweet-fizzy brew . . .

Targeting (in '71) the baby boomer generation, who taught (in the 80s/90s) Gen X to become activists, who indoctrinated (in 2012) those befuddled Gen Y kids to sing "The Future", of which DLLR, Dear Leader Lenin Reincarnate - spasiba, Tavarishch Designer! - is possibly (who knows?) a foreboding.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... It's very nearly reverse peristalsis cringeworthy and I had severe second thoughts ...
"second thoughts"? panyatno, yet still...
ain't that shtick (though revulsio-peristaltic) also educating? :

So, kkkapitalist pig & owner of means of production, plus his propaganda lackey, hook up to the zeitgeist around '70 - hippie & protest time, New Man on the horizon - in order to sell mega-barrels of their brown-sweet-fizzy brew . . .

Targeting (in '71) the baby boomer generation, who taught (in the 80s/90s) Gen X to become activists, who indoctrinated (in 2012) those befuddled kids to sing "The Future", of which DLLR, Dear Leader Lenin Reincarnate - spasiba, Tavarishch Designer! - is possibly (who knows?) a foreboding.
OF COURSE!! Komrade, explained in such a manner even I, ex-Gulagian and consumer of many bowls of fish-eyeball soup can understand the insidious deviousness of the Madison Avenue White Devils and their paymasters..

Fhalkyn wrote:I seem to recall that Lenin was much thinner.
Allergies Komrade.Image

Day-3, and Revo-Clock Boy still not invited to Butthurt Bunker of Kalorama! Scandal?

(Muse Memoria Genosse Dummkopf) :

And then there is Wrath Boy, creation of the propaganda-concern GP :

When Comrade Dear Leader Lenin Reincarnate comes to power, he should make Tavarishch Wrath Boy his Fyeliks Dzyerzhinskiy (the restless & ruthless originator of Cheka NKVD KGB FSB).

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I don't think today's yoots understand how nasty and bad the Cold War really was.Image

3rd Ursine Division, 2nd Dancing Bears Regiment (LIGHT ON OUR FEET - HIYYYAAA!!!!)