Laser Test Complete

Dear Leader would like you to know there is no safe place for Teabaggers anywhere. He has now space covered when the first successful test of antisatellite laser took place in the second of March 2015 over the Pacific. Further results revealed a fishing boat was destroyed in the process. Don't worry, the fishing boat was replaced. Now to set them up everywhere.

Forward!

Dear Leader is setting up fishing boats everywhere?

I suppose he knows what he's doing, but we've had a pretty bad drought for a few years here in Texazistan...perhaps the undocumented Democratic voters "Americans in waiting" can use them for temporary lodging?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Dear Leader would like you to know there is no safe place for Teabaggers anywhere. He has now space covered when the first successful test of antisatellite laser took place in the second of March 2015 over the Pacific. Further results revealed a fishing boat was destroyed in the process. [highlight=#ffcc00]Don't worry, the fishing boat was replaced. Now to set them up everywhere.

[/highlight]Forward!
What, the fishing boats?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Dear Leader would like you to know there is no safe place for Teabaggers anywhere. He has now space covered when the first successful test of antisatellite laser took place in the second of March 2015 over the Pacific. Further results revealed a fishing boat was destroyed in the process. [highlight=#ffcc00]Don't worry, the fishing boat was replaced. Now to set them up everywhere.

[/highlight]Forward!
What, the fishing boats?

Wait, what? Let me check..................................... It seems we are making fishing boats and lasers or was it lasers boats and fish or was it laser fish boats........ laser boats with fish........ Clearly comrades, I might have mixed up the order.......... Well, we will see next Tuesday.

Such provocation against the peace loving Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea will be met with merciless revenge. Don't underestimate the range of their Dong.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Such provocation against the peace loving Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea will be met with merciless revenge. Don't underestimate the range of their Dong.

I once knew a feline with a wide-ranging dong. Ah, the alleys of my youth. But that was in another country, and besides, the dong has fled.

Gummipuppe wrote:So, the satellite blew chunks?

Let'say........... popcorn... yeah! That is it! Popcorn! We must be appropriate for the newcomers.